Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Is a cholesterol level of 3.8 good or bad?

Could my daughter be having a heart attack?
Yesterday, my daughter started feeling this weird type of pain in her left arm. It lasted for maybe 5 minutes, and then it went away. After that, she claimed that the pain came back twice. It wasn&...

Any High Blood Pressure Quick Fixes?
For the past few years I have suffered from high blood pressure averageing 180/90.

Aside from taking medication (I dont want to start something and have to stay on them for the rest of my ...

Which site is the best for heart ?

Chest Pain?
I have been having chest pain for about 4 months now. Ive been checked by the doctor 2 times... Both of which say that I am okay. Blood pressure is fine, urine, and blood itself. Just now I have had 3...

How do you know if your having heart pains ?
i have severe asthma so i have chest pain all the time but last night i had sharp pains that felt like a horrible side ache in the middle of my chest that grew strong and startedsending a pain down ...

Blood pressure?
i was told by my doctor that i have high blood pressure so he put me on tablets i am 29 so i bought a blood pressure monitor and have been using it regulary but the irregular heartbeat indicator has ...

Should I get a second opinion regarding my taking coumadin?
I have a history of heart problems..I had mitral valve stenoses which was repaired and then had a few different operations for non related problems since.I had no problems.I am a middle age woman ...

I have recently noticed abnormal heartbeat in my wrist. I have been under a lot of stress, but it is happening

Is there any treatment for leakage of Valve other than going for operation?
I am a heart patient with RHD.(Rheumatic Heart Diseases) My two valves are found leak. Doctors advised me not to be worry for operation and the leakage is marginal. I also like to treat it by taking ...

Are magnet bracelets safe to ware after heart bypass?

"tissue damage after heart attack"?

I had a double heart bypass three years ago.?
What are the odds on my needing another one if I continue smoking. I need a correct answer not just a guess....

What will happen at theend of the world.?
NO REALLY GUESS , WHAT HAPPENDS AT THE END TO ALL PEOPLE< AND ALL THINGS , JUST GUESS , THINK OT OF THE BOX TO ....

My blood Pressure was 122 over 98 today when I went to the doctor. how do i lower it?
My doctor was shocked to see this and said it went way up. It usually is 120 over 78-80.

could stress cause it to go up? if not stress what could cause it to go up?

I'm ...

What is iachamic heart problem?

133 beats per minute....?
Would 133 beats per minute be bad or what?
I am 17 and average weight
my main concern is my doctor wants me back in a month,but my heart rate is still up pretty high.this is the 3rd day.

I have been having pressure in my ears when i get up and throbs like a heart beat it goes away with no pain.?
It doesnt happen every day but it has happened often and i was wondering if i could be a sign of high blood pressure though i have been told there realy are no signs for high blood pressure. Any help ...

What can be the causes of a High Resting Heart Rate?
I am a 22 year old female, slightly overweight. I am not that physically active, but I do work out a few times a week. My resting heart rate sits around 130 bpm, and when I am in pain( had an ear ...

My heart was acting wierd...?
Just aittle while ago I walked from my bathroom to my cousins room and out of nowhere my heart just started to race.It was like I just got done running or something.I could also fee it as if it were ...

Sherry A
When someone dies of arrhythmic cardiac death, do they suffer?

sanjana
Rating
here the info about causes, prevention tips and treatment of arrhythmias irregular heartbeats...so better prevent them rather than worrying about suffering...

XOUT
Dead people do not suffer. If a patient died of ventricular fibrillation or asystole, the first thing that would happen would be loss of consciousness. Right before that, one might feel very dizzy or nauseated, the same sort of feeling one might get if one stood up too fast, but this would of course not last long.

Ben
Rating
Usually, unless they experience sudden death. But you must remember, the pain is only temporary.

Remember Wilfred Hetzel?
How can we know? You would have to die, and then return from the dead, (not near death folks) to know the answer.

RayeKaye
I doubt it very seriously. The heart starts beating erratically, which usually causes the patient to lose consciousness rather quickly, so they shouldn't feel anything. It's not like a myocardial infarction, where a part of the heart is dying and causes crushing chest pain.

jsprplc2006
Yes. It's roughly the same as a heart attack. If anything, it's slightly less painful than a heart attack.

Remo
Rating
The main problem which is associated with cardiac arryhtmias is poor blood supply (organ perfusion) to vital organs like heart, kidneys and brain and also these victims are vulnerable to develop blood clots in their circulation.
If they get unnoticed during the episode of an arryhtmia, it often end up in death. Even in the controlled environments like intensive care units sometime death is imminent if the person experience a fatal cardiac arrythmias.
Depends on the type of arrhythmia, people experience palpitation, dizziness, sweating and sometime pain if it is associated with cardiac ischemia(angina/heart attack)
However, most of the times the victim suddenly loss consciousness during the episode hence may not feel any discomfort like pain.
Normally, they do suffer from the complications that are associated with the cardiac arrhythmia like blood clots and complications associated with the drugs that they are taking.
Hope, this helps.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy