Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

My heartbeat hovers from 133-110 resting??
I went to the hospital today as my heart has been racing recently (I have always had paulpatations) but this has been a sudden pounding in my chest to the point of breathlessness. I am also 39 weeks ...

What foods prevents bruising or helps with healing,?
i bruise from blood thinners,but will die if i stop taking them,isnt there a mineral that prevents bruising?...

What would you do?
i went to my doctors with chest pain. he gave me interjestion tablets and pain kilers. i found latter at hospital that i had,
had a heart ...

I just had my blood pressure checked and it was 183-120 I feel not so good?? Help?

If the sinoatrial node fails in the heart?
If the sinoatrial node fails in the heart

which is the right answer

the heart ceases to beat

the ventricles will beat at a higher rate

an ...

What are signs of plaque build up in your heart?
it's not just high cholesterol, right? are there other things also?...

Whats nitroglycerin?

Someone that knows about heart attacks?
i am 27 yrs old. i get sharp pains sometimes in the right sometimes in the left side of my chest. sometimes in the middle. i had started to get them in my neck.
and for the past 4 days i have ...

What is a Heart Murmer?

What is a heart murmur? Whaat does it feel like?

For the past few days I've had constant palpitations and irregular heart beats. What can it be?
I had noticed a gradual increase of palpitations for the past two weeks until two days ago I had it before going to bed, fell asleep with them and woke up still with palpitations. I had an EKG and ...

Can the heart have a muscle spasm?

Angina is a lack of oxygen reaching the heart muscles, but why does this cause pain and breathlessness?
Does anyone know why a lack of oxygen to the heart muscles causes pain, and why it causes breathlessness?
Additional Details
Note that oxygen supply to the heart does not determine ...

Is there any guaranteed technique to heal the pain of a broken heart fast?

About CHF...?
Can you tell me why people with CHF are a bit confused at times, are lacking concentration and are sometimes disoriented? (medically speaking)...

Can heart attacks be biologically inherited?
My grandad had a heart attack not long ago and his dad had one. My dad might be on the way to having one at roughly the same age. Is it possible for me to avoid this or is biological inheritance ...

How do we find out weather it is chest pain or heart pain?

High Cholesterol?
I'm 25 years old, and was diagnosed with a cholesterol level of 300 in July of this year. I'm not overweight, and I don't have family cholesterol problems; I'm the first. I ...

Are dark eyelids a health warning?

Health Question !!!?
21. Which of the following conditions is a genetic disorder that commonly affects African Americans?

A - sickle cell anemia
B - cystic fibrosis
C - Tay-Sachs disease
D - ...

karen b
What should i do heart rate is 145?

rich
stop being paranoid

formerly_bob
You need to get to an ER if you have any additional symptoms such as dizziness, shortness of breath, chest pain, changes in vision, lightheadedness, or feeling like you are going to pass out. Otherwise, it would be a good idea to set up a regular doc appointment within the next few days. Something needs to be done to lower your pulse rate.

abbmike77
What were you doing when you recorded it at 145?

If you were sitting, it should be around 65-80 for a woman. You need to see a doctor because complications could arise.

pennypincher
Rating
Have you been drinking anything containing caffeine? Some people are sensitive to caffeine and only one cup of tea can cause this. Being ill with a flu can also cause a rapid heart beat. I went to the emergency room when my resting heart rate was 140. I was also too weak to walk and my extremeties were turning blue. They told me a resting pulse of 140 was perfectly normal! :( I felt like I was surrounded by idiots.

carobygirl
Are you at rest or have you been exercising? If you have not been exercising then you need to go to the hospital ASAP.

Dinty Moore
This very probably an abnormal heart rhythm. Normal resting heart rates should be 60-80. The only way to tell exactly what kind is to have an electrocardiogram recording during the rapid heart beat. This is important because the type of rhythm determines the outlook and what type of treatment is appropriate if any. If this is not an abnormal rhythm then something else is causing you heart to be extremely fast and this needs to be investigated too.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy