Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What is the most important factor/s you will keep in mind before giving an I/V Inj.?

High blood pressure and sinusitis?
Whenever i have a bad attack of sinusitis my blood pressure goes up to 155/110 i also get pins and needles in my hands at the time. is this normal? what can be done to lower the blood pressure- ...

Can heart disease be detected by a blood pressure test?

I am in a state of panic?
I can't really relax or calm down. I'm having heart palpitations, and I just keep sitting here at the computer typing away. I constantly go to myspace, facebook, and this site. I don't ...

I have heart palpitations/stabbing chest pain is this normal?
I am 17 years old and for about 4 years now have suffered what i believe could be heart palpitations. My mother has this but suffered mainly at my age I believe. I dont have them very often but feel ...

What has hardened your heart?

Will my uncle die?
He just had a quintuple coranary arterial bypass, he's 78, has hepatitis C, a thyroid problem, has had liver cancer - they decided to do the operation at high risk but a little while after he ...

How many artery's do we have in our hearts?

What does idiopathic mean?

I am a 30 year old smoker, have been smoking for the last 15`years. I have a sharp pain in my heart for 3 days
This pain is about 3 days now, used to be on the right side, i sometimes have a tightening of my chest, which also hurts real ...

Are these Stroke or Heart Attack Sympotoms?
My brother gets really stressed out, he may even be in depression and only 18 years old.. But when he is under pressure, he gets severe chest pains, gets short of breath and blacks out for a few ...

How serious is open heart surgery?
can people die in open heart surgery? I am just wondering because my friend's grandma (nanna) is going to have open heart surgery. i think of her as if she were my Grandmother....

Heart attack, gas, heartburn?
i have chest pains but dunno if its a heart attack?...

Would this cause an inaccurate BP reading?
Everytime I go to take my blood pressure, i can suddenly start to feel my pulse pick up.
It is worse in a doctor's office, I can sometimes feel my heart pounding and start beating over 100 ...

Is warfarin dangerous?
Should I inform my physician I would prefer not to take ...

My heart feels like it stopped or its doing something because i cant breath for a second then it beats fast?
i really want to know what is wrong with my heart am so worried please give me ome knind of answer of what it could ...

Why for no reason did my heart start beating fast?

Additional Details
I was just sitting down on my laptop and I do not do drugs.....but I do have panic disorder....

What is a normal blood pressure for a 38 years old male?

3 doctors...3 opinion about my aortic valve problem...plz tell me wat should i do?
i have aortic valve problem....during one month i visited 3 doctor that 2 r knwn as very good doctors. and i did 3 ecocsardiography .
first said its not severe and i dont need surgery ...second ...

My blood pressure is sky high right now .I have a Dr.appt. later this week.How can I bring it down now?

KITTYINTHEWELL
What is the main vein leading to the heart called?

gerdie65
Rating
AORTA

pwrgrlmanda
Rating
aorta?
jugular?

L_H Qutub(Retired)
Rating
Funny answers , some are calling it the AORTA , He has asked VEIN, There are only 2 persons who gave a pinpoint reply.
Please Edit.
Now its upto the questioner to select the best answer.

In a Pickle
Rating
The vena cavae (plural of vena cava) are two large veins that return oxygen-poor blood into the right atrium of the heart. The superior vena cava delivers oxygen-poor blood to the atrium from the upper half of the body, and the inferior vena cava delivers oxygen-poor blood into the atrium from the lower half of the body

hart_doc
Rating
The inferior vena cava drains most of the blood from the lower part of the body into the right atrium of the heart. The superior vena cava does likewize from the upper part of the body. There are four other major veins of the heart (great, middle, small, and posterior cardiac) that usually drain into the cavernous sinus on the back of the heart, then into the right atrium as well. There are some anterior veins that drain directly into the right ventricle, bypassing everything else and the vena cordis minimae that drain into the right atrium and ventricle and sometimes into the left atrium (rarely the left ventricle). There are also some veins returning from the lungs that mix with the oxygenated blood of the right ventricle before it ever passes into the body. Thus, the blood from the right ventricle is never 100% oxygenated.

bikerchick_642000
It's called the Superior Vena Cava

kens811
Rating
Vena Cava inferior and superior

mpact
Rating
vena cava (superior and inferior)

jlk15
Superior Vena Cava
and from the lower part of the body the Inferior Vena Cava

Stuart
Rating
It's called the vena cava.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, December 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy