Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How uncommon is it for a 25 year old male to have a heart attack?

I guess know one know how painfull migraines are and get them 3 times a week lasting 3 days and a lot longr?
Only a person suffering can relate to how painfull they are I think it is babaric to leave someone in such pain.I have taken 4 or more tylenol to try and make it go away,so as far as the pharmacist ...

?hi have u have you ever been admitted to the hospital?
have you ever had a iv?
have you ever had general anesthesia?
did u ever have a et tube inserseted?
have you ever been under general anesthesia and if you were did u have a iv and a ...

How long wil you live after a heart transplant?

What is the doctors machine called when they go 1...2...3 CLEAR Called?
I am trying to figure it out for something at school and i CAN'T remember what it means. PLEASE HELP!!!...

Echocardiagram?
What all does an echocardiogram detect?...

Why does my aliens heart stop beating when i,ve done all i should?

Heart attacks?
my grandpa had a heart attack. so now im takin care of him. if he has another one how likely is he to survive?? and how long do the paramedics have to get to my house to save him???...

Can conjestive heart failure cause a heart murmur?

I just found out that I have a leaking heart valve. Please explain to me what that is and how it can affect me

Why does my doctor think that my constant irregular heartbeat and slight mitral valve leak need no treatment?
Four weeks ago I had a tachycardia brought on by being awake for about 48hrs and drinking soda/energy drinks all day and taking a couple vivarin. My heart was beating quickly and I thought I was ...

I am having chest pain and have already taken test. Does anyone know what it might be?
Hello. One day I was standing in line at a restauraunt and became light headed and disoriented. My heart started beating really fast and I thought I was going to pass out. I went to the hospital and ...

Which vitamins and supplements are good for people who has high cholesterol and heart problems in the family?
Both my father and my uncle has had heart attacks and my uncle has also had a stroke.
I already try and follow a healthy balanced diet, and now I would like to know what vitamin supplements ...

Unlucky, heart attack and meningitis in one day........?
This morning my father in law was rushed to hospital with a heart attack. Now its 2:45 am and the phone rings, our nephew has been admited with meningitis. Could the day get any worse. Anyone had ...

For the past 5 hours I have felt a hard, erratic pumping on the side of my body. (above my right kidney)?
It is not on my stomach, but on the side of my trunk just under the ribcage. It comes and goes every minute or so. This just started today. Has anyone else experienced this, or do you know why this ...

I need as much info on brain hemorrhages, A.S.A.P.?
my mom has been in the hospitol since mon. 1/8/07. They are trying to find out what caused it. her brain is still bleeding.i don"t really understand why they haven"t done surgery. they say ...

Paramedics actions?
is there a point, when an erratic or weak heartbeat is found, that a parametic,should not try & revive, or transport the patient. and should he make the call without talking to a doctor?...

My 28 yr old son's heart beats about 3 times and then woosh?
He has the weirdest heart beat I ever heard, it beats about 3 times and then sounds like woosh instead of beat or like it skips. It can beat really really slowly 3 times then woosh and it then speeds ...

What labs would be drawn to diagnose endocarditis? and why?

How do I know if my arteries are clogged. Like partially clogged but not enough to cause chest pain.?
I realise that I've been eating a lot of fatty food, and of course I've stopped, but I would like to know how much damage that has done to my arteries....

griffbm4
What is considered "good" blood presure for a 48 year old male?

dude.
Rating
I am also a 48 year old male who just had a check-up, 120 over 80 is what you want, 135 over 90 or above, see a doctor. That is straight from my doctors mouth.

snakebread
Rating
I agree and disagree with the above... You should pay attention to the TOP number (systolic) because the MRFIT study showed that it is more important to overall health predictions. That top number should NOT increase with age... that's an old myth.

Your systolic should be below 120, or below 110 if CindyLou is right. If not, try diet, exercise, an ACE inhibitor, or Norvasc to get it down.

CindyLou
Are you in good health?? Why do you ask? Just curious! Anyway the new numbers for BP are 110/70!

Twitch
Anything under 120/70.
The lower the better (within reason, of course)

nuttin'fancy
Rating
A normal BP would be 120/80. Depending on your weight and physical health, I would think a good blood pressure for you would be 140/80. Your diastolic (lower reading) is the one you need to keep an eye on once it starts to sneak up past 90, etc. It is an early warning sign of hypertension, and maybe heart disease.

Cate
Rating
the top number should be 100 plus your age, and the bottom not over 90, so something like 148 over 75

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy