Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Can a person die before their heart stops beating completely?
my mom passed away yesterday and it looked like she passed before her heart actually stoped beating, she got a stoic, frozen look and her eyes didnt match, one was looking up and the other one away ...

Help! What to take to help with Heart Burn!...?
My roommate is pretty sick now. Heart burn problems... I've never seen it this bad - he actually just threw up. He's been taking Tums and Alka Seltzer........anything else to help??!...

Reducing Blood Pressure?
Does anybody know if there are any natural products for reducing blood pressure? Thanks in advance.......

My blood pressure is 120 over 100 is this serious?

My 21 y/o mate collapsed yesterday cos of his heart....?
He was at work & collapsed. His heart rate was 180 when he got to hospital. Ho looks to be OK now as his heart rate was 90 last night. WHAT COULD BE WRONG WITH HIM??????????????

The ...

My brother in law is dying...had cardiac arrest, is unconsious, and?
they had a hard time putting needles in him...so they went in his neck...It is worse that i am saying...i am just unable to verbalize what is all going on...He is in CCU....Should i ask for tomorrow ...

What does these symtoms tell? need your comments please?
One of my friend, a 38 year old female has a problem since two years of having a sudden pain in the chest on the left side, where she feels sharp needles like pain. Ir comes and goes fast. Since the ...

What to do in case of defeciency of haemogoblin in blood?

Is 140/90 blood preassure is ok for a 50 year old? what is the safest level of alchohol they can consume?

Does your size affect your RESTING heart rate?

Is it alright to get rid of your pacemaker once you feel better with your heart beat?

STOP TESTING ME please?
Everybody tests my patience, my limits, and now i'm being tested for heart stuffs
I have heart palpitations, i get pains, i get sharp head pains at the left and right of my head
i have ...

Have you ever had so much gas that you thought you were having a heart attack?
One day the gas was building up, I couldn't burp, it just kept building up, I didn't know at first it was gas, my chest started to hurt, I thought a heart attack was coming on, I took some ...

Sharp pain in the left side of my chest that lasted about 5 min, my left arm was weak, was it a heart attack?

Additional Details
Oh, and I'm only 20 years old and I'm only slightly overweight. I'm so scared right now because my doctor is currently monitoring my blood pressure ...

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.Besides the obvious answers,WHAT IS HELPFUL TO ANYONE WITH THIS MEDICAL PROBLEM.?

I feel my heart beating strong. What can be the reason/s for that?

Additional Details
I drink no tea, coffee or any other drinks with alcohol. I dont smoke too....

What are the main causes (reasons) for Heart attacks in guys aged 35-40 years old.?
And do you get any warnings/symptoms days/weeks before hand. Thank you kindly for your answers....

Think I'll have a heart attack soon?
My mom had a heart attack at 42. She survived.. scary, though. I know we have heart disease on both sides of the family. What're my chances of a heart attack any time soon if I do not change ...

Is This Anxiety?
This has been happening for 5 days, i would like to know if these are symptoms of Anxiety. I have been feeling nervous the type of nervous when you have to take a test something like that and i have ...

Heartburn or angina?
yesterday I was playing Halo 3 after I ate dinner, I was getting a bit aggravated and then I suddenly felt lightheaded, I felt a bit flushed, and the area around my diaphgram felt like it had a bit ...

Bully
What happens if a person has a Heart Rate of 200 beats per minute?

mickeymousears
Rating
it means your in love!

Idunno
Your heart is going to explode and leak out your a*s.

vinible2006
Rating
Take a Rest and stop Running.

deerwoman777
heart failure.

ChAr-LeE
Rating
It depends. If you're excersising it probably means you're out of shape, or it may be the way your system works. If you're resting then it means you have high blood pressure and should go see a professional about it. 200 bpm is NOT that big of a deal when working out. Formula 1 drivers have to deal with 210 - 220 bpm's for two straight hours.

Zoe
Rating
You want be alive very long

Fouad
Rating
Is it regular or irregular , regular irregularity , irregular irregularity , there is PVC or not etc...... please see cardiologist you may have heart failure .

Amy P
Rating
It depends on who has the heart rate of 200 bpm and what he is doing. In an older individual, who is having an abnormal heart rhythm, this could be dangerous. The patient might faint or develop congestive heart failure or the cardiac rhythm could degenerate into something very serious, like cardiac arrest.

On the other hand, in a kid who is on a treadmill, this isn't such a big deal, but I would not sustain this activity level with the idea that it would make you more fit. Simply put, it is overkill and unnecessary to run a rate this high to achieve aerobic fitness.

Beth
Rating
Sometimes if your heart beat gets to high your body will just "stop" kinda and you'll pass out its kinda the bodys way of controling it. you body will atempt to slow your heart down by making you black out.

angel74
Nothing the worse that wiould happen would be the person passing out theyll waske up and there heart rate would be ok. I would go have it checked though.

R W
Rating
Give me a call....my number is 911.Heart Rate of 200BPM is nothing to fool with.

happydawg
Rating
I had a heart rate which stuck at 240 beats per minute and had to have a procedure called a radiofrequency ablation. It is very uncomfortable to have your heart beating that fast and I used to take deep breaths and bear down like I needed to give birth to try to make it stop. The ER doctors knew when I came what the problem was. There is a drug on the market called Adenocard which made my heart stop, then do what I call re-organization. When it started beating again, it would be at a normal rate. You can ask any physician about this and they will tell you I am not kidding.
If your heart beats at 200 for a long period, it poops and in effectively pumps the blood and causes heart failure. You have to go to the ER and have it corrected.
After the Adenocard, I always got a whopping headache.

ladyren
Rating
If you are an infant, it is normal. Your maximum efficient heart rate is figured by: 220-(your age)x 80%. So if you are around 55-60, your max effic. heart rate is around 128-135. Ball park, of course

Kristina d
If it is substained at that rate for more then 1 or 2 min. go to an ER ASAP-now or sooner, you may need to be cardioverted before you stroke or throw a clot or your heart just gives out. This is one of the great dangers of meth

badebhai
there is a thing called target heart rate which is calculated by 220-age in years and if you are excercising and have achieved this target heart rate you have achieved 100% and are said to be fit heart-wise.so this said heart rate of 200 is after excercise then calculate and be happy if you have achieved 100% of thr

lee m
That's way too high. If they're exercising, they should stop. If they aren't, then call the paramedics.

Are you sure you measured it correctly?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy