Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Cholesterol!?
How do you lower it fast?...

Do you have to change for a chest xray?
ie... puta gown on...
Additional Details
Even if I wear a cotton shirt??...

I have a little pain in my chest and I took my blood pressure and it read 111/78 with pulse of 62.?
Is this normal with metoprolal? I was feeling better, but the pain came back in the middle and it is dull. Please email me. Bobbie, mother of 3.
Additional Details
The pain is still ...

ECG on my baby help needed?
My son was unwell at 7 weeks and was taken into hospitail for a week where he had 2 ECGs done (i dont know why they did two)

The ECGs came back fine.Latley for no apprent reason my son (...

Is there any self help I can do to lower my blood pressure?

Doctor Called to discuss Blood Test Results?
Went for a checkup and doctore took my blood test and now he has called me to talk .does it something is really wrong .i look normal and healthy
i thot usually nurse calls to say everything is ...

Loud sudden scratchy heart beat. What is it? what should i do?
Yesterday i took the SAT, which is a exam used for college admission. I was nervous and anxious and the test lasted for about four hours. That night i took a light walk that did not cause me to ...

Chest discomfort?
Hi,

I am 19 years old and very active (tennis, swimming, etc.) and I had chest pain about 3 months ago and had an ECG done and nothing wrong was found. Then the pain went away for a while. ...

What does low blood pressure of 98/50 and a resting heart beat of 46-50 mean?

What happens at a cardiac referal?
What sort of tests are carried out at cardiac referals? And what sort of questions do they ask? I have an appointment in February and want to feel prepared. Thanks!
Additional Details
I ...

How do i cure my broken heart?

Does anyone out there suffer from gallbladder attacks and if so what do you do?

Why high blood pressure needs to be controlled/???
i m boy age of 23 and i have high blood pressure. At 1st when my bp went high i was a little worried but now it dont feels and i dont care if its high or no. I wanna ask wat harms can be done to body ...

What is hypertension?

Hypo-thyroidism question?
Does anyone have hypothyroidism? Did you have a hard time losing weight? Did the medicine help?...

My gran has just had a stroke, what help can she get?

See heart beat on stomach?
I can always visibly see my heart beat when I look down at my stomach... I mean it's low too... and very strong. I can stick my cellphone on my stomach and it JUMPS..lol
I just want to know ...

CABG on 03/04/2007.till now discomfort and mild pain around scar of opretion.Can i use bike and join duty?

Heart fluttering?
My heart's been fluttering for a few years now (random racing of the heart lasting less than a minute each time). Does this necessarily mean that I may have or get a serious heart condition?...

Can a cold cause high blood pressure in healthy young people?
Im a 23 year old very healthy guy (with and excellent diet and daily 3 hour exercise routine, and with no high blood pressure genetic back ground).
Since last Monday i have had hi blood pressure ...

swthrt474
What foods can i eat that will make my blood pressure go down??

xxX [[lauren.♥.hunter]] Xxx
the food u eat

pelcos
Rating
iam not sure but stay away from salt just started takeing the water pill from my doc. you could ask ur doc that would be ur best bet good luck

DKT
Sassy is right on with her answer. Some resources that could help you in these areas include http://www.smart-heart-living.com/high-blood-pressure.html
http://www.smart-heart-living.com/exercise.html
http://www.smart-heart-living.com/heart_healthy_diet.html

Hope you find these useful.

Good luck.

Sassy
Its not so much specific foods that will magically make it go down. Instead it is a change in lifestyle that includes eating healthier, less processed foods (apples, leafy greens, and avoiding salty or fried foods) that can help bring it down. Losing weight, exercising, and eating right is what brings it down. See your doctor on the right nutritional plan for you and in the meantime avoid sodas, butter, and any other junk.

candygirl_302003
try a low sodium diet

phatboy
I have heard bannanas, but i know for certain that you should not eat anything with salt in it.

Laurence W
Rating
Juices primarily from blueberries and pomegranate will drop my blood pressure 30 points or more with a big glass. I have to just have 3-4 ounces, and dilute it with water about 3 to 1.

A friend at work with high blood pressure did not believe me and tried it. It did it to him, too.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy