Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Does anyone that their own blood pressure?
It's good to learn. To stay healthy....

How do I lower my blood pressure without medicine?

Heart Question really Serious,.What Exercise is Good ?
Hi,l have heart trouble, my left hand side,is not letting the blood flow properly through my heart, so is Gathering in my left leg and ankle, causing Lots of Pain.
Is there anyone can Please, P...

Chest pain after eating?
I am a 19year old male who plays sports regularly and is not overweight. I seem to get chest pain right around my heart after eating large meals, it feels like sharp little pains. I had a blood ...

HOMEWORK HELP; Right Answer = 10 pts?
2. Symptoms of overtraining would not include

Your answer:

a- increased appetite and body weight gain

b-occasional nausea

c- elevated blood pressure

Why was my heart beating so fast?
Im a 13 year old average weight and height boy. I dont eat alot of bad foods and today at reces we were playing red butt which is a game where you throw a ball at a wall and run and touch the wall if ...

My husband has progressive heart failure, how do i convince him it is a serious condition?

My little sister who is only 19 is dieing of a heart attack, please can everyone pray for her?

If your girl freind needs a heart transplat what would you do?
If we had the same blood type I would give her mine with no guilt at ...

Blood Pressure-- my bp was 158/108 today.. i saw my Dr and wife talking.. i peeked on the chart and saw it...?
is it very high? am i in trouble?...

My heart keeps beating erratically?
i am 25, smoke a pack every two days and drink about twice a week. i have an ecg done about four weeks ago and all came back clear. its been beating erratically for about the past two weeks. anyone ...

My wife thinks I had a heart attack?
I suddenly had terrible pain in my chest and left side of my torso. It felt like a car was parked on my chest. I started sweating and the pain was intense for about 1 minute. I continued to feel &...

Heart attack!!!?
when the coranary arteries get blocked this deprives oxygen from the heart and results in a heart attack!
what my question is how long do the arteries have to be blocked due to an unhealthy diet ...

How can I lower my blood pressure?

Whereeee can i gett?
a size 00 in ae jeanssssss?! help help ...

Could I have high cholesterol?
Last year, my uncle, who appeared to be fit and healthy, had a heart attack. This was linked to high cholesterol. Now my mum, who also seems to be fit and healthy, has also been diagnosed with high ...

Having paining in lelf eye and blood pressure is 179/119 help?

When u have a stroke does it effect your heart or your brain.My dad had one and im just wondering.Any answer
helps....

My Blood pressure is 92 over 49 how bad is that?
And should I go to the hospital?...

Do heart patients have the same heartbeat and pulse rate the same as the normal person?

sonia.10@btinternet....
What are the 5 main things that cause heart attacks?

Hairybolux
I would hazard a guess at having a heart as a priority.

mad keith
woman woman woman woman WOMAN

markeverest
Rating
1) Your telephone bill when your wife's sister is abroad

2) A car turning across your path when you are riding a motorcycle

3) Your daughter announces she has a new boyfriend

4) Your boss says "I have a little job for you"

5) Blondes in white T shirts without bras

chuckler
Rating
There are contributary factors like smoking, lack of exercise, overdrinking alcohol, fatty foods and high salt intake. But men are more prone to heart attacks especially over 50's. Also stress. But the cause itself is when an artery has narrowed and a piece of the narrowing breaks off and actually blocks the arterial flow of blood. This causes chest pain and maybe death. The area of heart below the blocked off artery dies and so even after recovery the heart is weakened. This is called a myocardial infarction I think.

lamyarhull
smoking, alcohol, drugs, saturated fats, fried foods. i think these are all contributors

nommie
Rating
Obesity Smoking No exercise High cholesterol Alcohol

Yet again i guess alot of people are prone top heart attacks i mean people as young as in their 20's can have them...

alexinscarborough
Rating
Aspartame. Five times!

http://www.relfe.com/Aspartame_92.html

marylou
Rating
Smoking to many cigarettes
Drinking to much alcohol
Eating to much food
Not enough exercises
And having to much stress

Steven Diamond attackanxiety.com
Stress can do it, stress, more stress, anxiety and did I mention stress?

garethdack
Rating
Smoking, drinking, stress, high blood pressure and high cholestorol from being overweight/eating the wrong foods

cherub
Hereditary heart disease e.g high cholesterol/ structural disease

Diet high in Saturated fats

Smoking

Stress -excess stress

Obesity

Joanne E
Rating
Everything in which you overindulge: smoking which causes blocked arteries, fried foods, sudden shock, winning the lottery, stress and more stress.

pampurredpuss
Smoking, stress, shock, exertion, inactivity.

juno406
Rating
1)Smoking, 2) high blood pressure,3) high cholesterol, 4)Diabetes, 5)obesity
These are the five major risk factor which will lead to a heart attack. But family history is also a major contributor.

victoria
I think the main reasons for a heart attack must be stress related. Having had one ten years ago with no other reason for it ,this was all I could put it down too, there wasn't any build up to it infact I was chatting happily on the phone when I had mine.
I was 56 at that time.I am now retired, I now walk a lot,enjoy life to the full,visit the gym weekly and eat sensibly .5 good reasons to keep going.

dog'n'2cats
being over weight, eating the wrong diet, family history, poor level of activity & smoking.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, April 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy