Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Normal resting pulse rate for a 25 yr old?
I'm 25 and I have a resting pulse rate of 98 bpm. Is this normal for my age?...

What are some of the signs to low calcium?

Is there any good natural cure to reduce high cholesterol?
I have high LDL, VLDL and total cholesterol. Are there any great natural cure available to reduce all this?...

Which food's are high in Cholesterol?
and which food's can I eat to help lower ...

How does alcohol affect the heart?

Help! Last night as i was sleeping with my boyfriend his heart started pounding really hard and loud.
Help! Last night as i was sleeping with my boyfriend his heart started pounding really hard and loud. I could actually see his pulse on his neck bobbing up & down. It really terrifed me. His ...

I'm 18. Can I have a Heart attack?
I am 5'9" and weigh 135 lb. Sometimes I feel slight discomfort in my chest and arm... especially when I'm nervous. A few months ago, my arm even went numb. My dad's side of the ...

Legal Herbel High drug, Head Candy emergency?
i was at a festival over the last 3 days, On the last night i took a legal herbel high called head candy, i consumed 2 pills i am over the 60kg suggested weight for 2.

Stupidly, i had ...

I have a slight heart attack. wat can i do?help me?
I have a small problem with my heart, sometimes i have a slight heart attack. It lasts about haft or one minute. I have a breathing difficulty, just a little bit. In most cases, I wasn't working ...

I felt sick and took my blood pressure. It was 200/102. Was this an emergency?
I went to Yale New Haven's emergency room. There were no patients waiting. I waited for an hour and no one attended to me, so I told the intake person that I was really sick and needed to be in ...

I smoked from the age of 15-26 and quit, i am now 29, how much permanent damage have i done to my heart/lungs?

Can a girl of 27 years old have stroke?

My uncle has had a triple bypass this was?
he was taken down yesterday and when my mum phoned they said he is still not awake and he should be awake sunday or monday ,i thought this was a bit strange ,does anyone know if this is normal ...

If heart disease[ cholesterol, angina] runs in your family can u prevent it, or just give up?
my husbands dad died at 49 of a heart attack, he had angina
his grandfather died at 52 of a heart attack too

since 23 my hubby has been on and off cholesterol medication, causing ...

What does a high resting heart rate generally indicate?
good level of aerobic fitness

high level of body fat

poor level of aerobic fitness

poor level of muscular ...

Please help me.?
my dad recently found out that he had very high cholesterol and high blood pressure. he started eating healthy for like a week and today he ate popcorn and other random junk food. im so afraid for ...

If you have sharp pains in your chest Can it be a serious problem?

Is it safe to take energy drinks/pills when you have a heart murmur?

My heart just started hurting?
It has been over an hour since i have played basketball. i am 5'9 190 pounds and all of a sudden my heart cramped up and my upper side was hurting ( whole left side) is it cause i over did it or ...

What is an emboli?

jarrett neal
Nutritional supplements for aortic heart valve leaking?

Additional Details
every time heart beats blood is expelled to the arterys except for blood that leaks back thru valve that does'nt close properly(regurgitation).this pressure that is reguritated then go9es to the left vewntricle, eventually enlarging that (congestive heart failure).

MDBraniacMD
Only take your medicines. There isnt any food that helps. The only that you can do with your diet is to have a low sodiume diet. I mean, no more htan 2grams of sodium in your daily diet

Ellis D
Rating
Get some spackle and tape, mud that thing shut. All are natural fibers and minerals.

sugars_that_heal
Rating
The damaged tissue can be repaired with the right nutrients.

Look at the information and testimonials on my page.
Natural adult stem cell production is increased with glyconutrients.

mnvikes
Rating
there are no magic herbs that will help your aortic valve.... in fact i would stay away from herbal stuff unless you consult your cardiologist because some of that garbage can make it worse.

best thing to do is keep your blood pressure undercontrol if its high and follow any other advice the cardiologist gives you

Iron Rider
Do you know the cause of it leaking that would make a difference.

rosanamod
See a doctor please.

drraja
Somebody here mentioned about supplements helping that's absolutely wrong. Supplements can make the matters worse especially diet supplements like phen-phen which is off the market now.
I presume you have Aortic regurgitation. People can be asymptomatic for a long time with this condition and that in itself is the danger of this condition because when symptoms ( shortness of breath) occur it is many a times too late for surgery.
There guidelines as to how to monitor your condition and when if necessary to operate. The key is to monitor the heart with serial echocardiograms, to see if the heart is dilating and to operate before you are symptomatic.

The things you can do (provided you do have significant regurgitation) Keep your blood pressure controlled with aggressive medical regimen if needed to prolong the need for surgery as higher BP will increase regurgitaion.

soulrebel
Rating
i would consult a doctor and nutritionist

mrchinlersir
Aortic insuficiency is a structural problem with the valve, there is absolutely nothing that drugs or herbs can do at all to rebuild the valve tissue. The only thing that can help is surgery, but that is only done when it is negatively impacting your life too much.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy