Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

For how long is healing time for broken heart ?

What is the normal blood pressure of an old adult?

What is the average blood pressure for a person?
I'm doing a science project and took peoples' blood pressure, but my machine had readings of like 90 over 30....it really doesnt seem right, but I have no idea what blood pressure should be....

I heard Lobster causes your cholesterol levels to go up?
is this true? and why?...

When a person dies?
the heart cells are myogenic(they beat by their own) So, when a person dies what causes the heart to stop beating?...

My son is 10 his doc just told us he has romatic fever do i have to worry will it bother his heart should?
i look for to know if he starts having something wrong with his ...

Does your heart ever hurt once in awhile?
Is it normal? Do I have any problems? Does it mean I'm having too much chloesteral?...

What would you do if you was me?
Ok I have been feeling chest pains on my left side for months now and it feels like heart pains.I went to the hospital and they gave me some tests heres thge results

blood pressure 129/71 ...

Last night during clinicals my bp was 138/100 i have never had a bp that high should i be concerned?
I don't know if it's just the holidays and looking for a job and worrying about mid terms or not but my bp is normally around 118/82 or right at 120/80. When i took it last night it was 138...

Which cholesteral is bad, the HDL or the LDL?

Question on Blood Pressure?
I had my blood pressure checked today and in my left arm the pressure was 160/90 but in my right arm it was 140/90.

The nurse checked the sphyg and used a second and got the same results.<...

Beta blockers..what are they and what effect will they have if too many are taken?

I am 6 weeks and i went to the docs today and they said the babys heart beat is 75 is every thing ok?

Is 140/90 is a high Blood Pressure ? and if it is high... is it harmfull?

What are some ways a 19 year old girl can have a heart attack? Is it likely to happen?

Do you anybody who's survived 2 open heart surgeries?
I have a friend who's about to have his 2nd one... I'm kinda scared for him... =(...

My g-ma has had 3 strokes how can i get her to remember me becuase she can't?

What is a heart murmur?

Blood Pressure for a 17-year-old girl?
I've measured my blood pressure a few times (we're studying the circulatory system in Anatomy -- I'm not a hyposchondriac!)

My blood pressure is 101/65. Is this normal for a ...

I was diagnosed with a asending aortic aneurysm by my general physician, should I see a heart doctor?
I was diagnosed last month,by my GP,and I have one that is 4cm. My doc told me to wait 6 mos. and have another CT. I have only had this one CT so far , so there isn't another to compare to, to ...

blaird87
My drug test came back inconclusive now i'm nervouse!?
Alright heres the deal, I quit smoking about a month ago and even when I was smoking it wasn't everyday. I have been physically active drinking pleanty of water, and green tea I have also been sweating alot. Somewhere in the middle of that month i smoked one night. I took an at home drug test and it came back negative. I took my real test and it came back inconclusive. Am i going to fail or should I be fine? Please i dont need preaching. I just need a straight forward answer.
Additional Details
smoking pot and why do people say it take 2 to 3 months for it to leave your system, yes i know thats right but what about the people that only do it once a month?

richardz74
Rating
Smoking Jimmy Crack Corn?

Lily 2
Shame Shame Shame

IvyDale
ummm smoking what?? They might redo the test to get a real result...

dilate
Rating
if it came back inconclusive that means your urine was too dilute. They will probably make you take another test. All you have to do is drink a gallon of water the night before, then during the day of your drug test drink 8 more glasses of water. This will dilute your urine. However, it will just be another inconclusive test if its dilute. To turn the color of your urine yellow, just take about 4 vitamin pills. Centrum Kids will work. So while your urine is dilute it's still yellow. I was in the same boat as you a couple of days ago and did this and passed with flying colors =) all that stuff about 30 days for the weed to leave your system is just for ACTIVE users. Usually it leaves 1-6 days if you smoke it once in a while. Hope this was helpful to ya.

Serena
Rating
I don't see them turning you down for an "inconclusive" result, but keep in mind that they might do "random" testing once you do begin your job. Good luck!!

cloclo
I think it just means you have to take it again. You never know what went wrong. Maybe it was too dilute if you drank a lot of water, but maybe the person testing it messed up while she was doing it too. Who knows?
But my advice would be to obviously not smoke, drink a gallon of water daily, keep fit and you're gonna be fine. When they get in touch with you be calm. Don't act like you're all freaked out and have something to hide. Act like something else must have gone wrong.

maryjane green
It shouldn't make you guilty because inconclusive doesn't mean you did or didn't test positive. They couldn't come up with a positive result. They might ask you to take it again or perhaps you should be fine. Just don't smoke for awhile, to be on the safe side! Good luck!!!! ;)

ROZA
smoking takes 2-3 months to completly leave your entire system

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy