Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I have a dull chest pain, what should I do ?
A couple of years ago i was in worse shape then I'm in now. I'm actually not too bad. I'm 6'2" 230 lbs. For a while though i was under alot of stress with work (retail ...

I quit smoking about 3 days ago.. I'm havin chest discomfort. IS this normal?
I'm having trouble breathing an chest discomfort. When you quit smoking does this happen.. I feel like i have more trouble breathing now then i did a few days ago when i was ...

Can liver damage be reversed?
Can liver damage as a result of drinking every night for 4 years be reversed?

(A bottle of wine a night for 4 years)

I ask this, not because my liver is damged but because some ...

What do you think about a 23year old boy experiencing hypertension ?
Do you think the problem of the boy to be related with family,social relationship,or family issues?i want to know your view and ...

Help me:( i think im gonna die!!?
last week i had a Doc appointment and today i got a phone call and the doc told me i had High Cholesterol! What can Happen to? What causes it? What can i do to lower it? Tell me the facts! Im scared ...

Can a person die before their heart stops beating completely?
my mom passed away yesterday and it looked like she passed before her heart actually stoped beating, she got a stoic, frozen look and her eyes didnt match, one was looking up and the other one away ...

Help! What to take to help with Heart Burn!...?
My roommate is pretty sick now. Heart burn problems... I've never seen it this bad - he actually just threw up. He's been taking Tums and Alka Seltzer........anything else to help??!...

Reducing Blood Pressure?
Does anybody know if there are any natural products for reducing blood pressure? Thanks in advance.......

My blood pressure is 120 over 100 is this serious?

My 21 y/o mate collapsed yesterday cos of his heart....?
He was at work & collapsed. His heart rate was 180 when he got to hospital. Ho looks to be OK now as his heart rate was 90 last night. WHAT COULD BE WRONG WITH HIM??????????????

The ...

My brother in law is dying...had cardiac arrest, is unconsious, and?
they had a hard time putting needles in him...so they went in his neck...It is worse that i am saying...i am just unable to verbalize what is all going on...He is in CCU....Should i ask for tomorrow ...

What does these symtoms tell? need your comments please?
One of my friend, a 38 year old female has a problem since two years of having a sudden pain in the chest on the left side, where she feels sharp needles like pain. Ir comes and goes fast. Since the ...

What to do in case of defeciency of haemogoblin in blood?

Is 140/90 blood preassure is ok for a 50 year old? what is the safest level of alchohol they can consume?

Does your size affect your RESTING heart rate?

Is it alright to get rid of your pacemaker once you feel better with your heart beat?

STOP TESTING ME please?
Everybody tests my patience, my limits, and now i'm being tested for heart stuffs
I have heart palpitations, i get pains, i get sharp head pains at the left and right of my head
i have ...

Have you ever had so much gas that you thought you were having a heart attack?
One day the gas was building up, I couldn't burp, it just kept building up, I didn't know at first it was gas, my chest started to hurt, I thought a heart attack was coming on, I took some ...

Sharp pain in the left side of my chest that lasted about 5 min, my left arm was weak, was it a heart attack?

Additional Details
Oh, and I'm only 20 years old and I'm only slightly overweight. I'm so scared right now because my doctor is currently monitoring my blood pressure ...

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.Besides the obvious answers,WHAT IS HELPFUL TO ANYONE WITH THIS MEDICAL PROBLEM.?

gb_des
My bool pressure was 181 -over105 is thatvery bad?

bouncybaby
Rating
128 over 78 and 78 pulse-- is "normal", see a doctor.

chapens
my friend.. the average or normal blood pressure is 120/80 which means yours is very very above the normal range.. there could be a lot of factors contributing to your being high blood, maybe youre stressed out, fat, doesn't exercise, don't move your bowel regularly... the factors are endless... you ought to see a doctor and don't rely on medicines to lower you pressure, i say exercise and proper food is still the best way! i'm a nursing student.. hope that helps!

St N
Rating
Based on the poor typing, if this is not your normal style, then you may also have had a minor stroke. Hope you have already seen medical attention and are on the way to recovery.

Dr.D.C.Mehta-Jamnagar
Your age?your family history?And your lipid profiles ?Fundoscopy ?All this i want to give you perfectly good answer 1 Any way the blood pressure what you wrote is surely moderately high and is capable to make you worse so better you start some treatment apart from salt restricted diet and low fat diet ! You should take some lower class tranquilizer also !Eye exam is a must because it will tell you if there is a retinal damage started and if so you should not avoid treatment ! As many time this high blood pressure do not do any thing but all of a sudden it may effect dangerously ! It is the first number silent killer of the whole world ! But do not worry if it has come in heredity and other para meters are OK ! Live happily and nothing will happen to you !Keep aways this three (1)HURRY (2)WORRY and (3)CURRY ! enjoy the life the way it comes !But go to your doctor and have a guide line and do take treatment like beta blocker once a day and do take blood thinner like aspirin in low dose ! Don't forget this to take other wise forget your BP and keep samata !If satisfied give best answer Always YoursmE

See a doctor

Dr Frank
Rating
Use the spell checker it might help clarify your questions.

As a single reading 181/105 is not encouraging. You should at least be arranging for your GP to do a series of repeat readings or better still a 24 hour BP monitor, to decide if you do have a problem requiring intervention.

Laurence W
Bad enough. See your doctor.

cupcake352002
Rating
yes that is very high. are you taking meds if not you need to see a dr. right away. normal is around 120 over 90...high blood pressure can be very dangerous....seek help right away...good luck to you..

❂ BlueBerry ❂
must be as you cant even spell ...

Normal ranges for blood pressure in adult humans are:

Systolic: less than 120 mmHg (2.32 psi or 15 kPa)
Diastolic: less than 80 mmHg (1.55 psi or 10 kPa)

bj
I'd go directly to the ER for treatment. I don't mean to scare you, it's just that it's possible something bad could happen like a stroke.

samsam
Very bad, provided that measurement was taken during rest.

Wabuzzi
Average blood pressure is 120 / 80. 181 / 105 is very high and you ought to see a doctor very soon.

des c
Rating
It is nearly as bad as your spelling, I agree.

kautolo
Listen to Sparky she knows a thing or two.......

la buena bruja
Normal blood pressure for an adult is around 120/80. Pressure of 181/105 is quite high. If it's that high on a consistent basis, you have hypertension and should see a doctor for treatment. Otherwise, you're at increased risk for heart attack, stroke, and other cardio-vascular problems.
Take care of yourself!

Sparky
Rating
High blood pressure in adults is defined as a consistently elevated blood pressure of 140 mm Hg systolic and 90 mm Hg diastolic or higher.

yes it is bad. Uncontrolled high blood pressure is indirectly responsible for many deaths and disability resulting from heart attack, stroke, and kidney failure.

According to research studies, the risk of dying of a heart attack is directly linked to blood pressure, especially systolic hypertension. The higher your blood pressure, the higher your risk, even with blood pressure in the normal range.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy