Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Wondering if anyone has any idea what might be wrong with me?
I have continous chest pains (like pressure), upper back pain, feel exhausted, often confused, and have started coughing lately. I've had bouts of hard time breathing & physically shaking in ...

Something weird just happened to my heart please help?
my heart just like skipped 5 times in a row,not really skip but it like jumped kinda, like it was breathing when it was supposed to beat, i duno whats up with it, i usually get those atleast once a ...

What foods should i eat if i have high blood pressure?

Additional Details
also I am ...

What is bad for the heart apart from cholestrol levels being too high, being overweight? Anything else?

Additional Details
LOL, David D!!!!...

Would u babby sit a little girl with heart disease?
she is 7 and she has some type of heart disease. and i want to baby sit her but my parents say it is to much responsability.
Additional Details
i am 15 . i consider my self responsible. ...

My brother died of apparent heartattack this week?
They say it was an apparent heartattack.No signs or symptoms. He was 41(smoker-moderate drinker)complained of faintness,laid on ground-turned purple from neck up and I guess was gone. No complaints ...

How do you know if your haveing a heart atack even a really mild 1?

Additional Details
dont u mean an ...

Heart pains at 13!?!?!?!?
I am only a 13 year old girl, but have been having chest pains in my heart area for about 2 years now!!! They have gotten so bad that when I am done having one, I cant get up for atleast 10 minutes!!!...

23 year old with chest pains?
For about week I have had a dull ache right in the centre of my chest. It comes on suddedely without cause and feels like it is winding me at times. Sometimes I wake up with it. It comes and goes and ...

Is there a way to reduce cholestrol besides drugs?
Besides the obvious like less meat intake. When thats just not enough, because your body itself is making too much. Is there a way to get your body to make less cholesterol? Is there any special/&...

My grand daughter is three and docs have just found she has a heart murmer, do all children out grow them?

I am just curious. Has anyone else had severe panic attacks?
I had it to the point a long time ago to the point where I felt helpless and didn't know how to handle it. I am a lot better now, with time and medication. Isn't it like the most horrible ...

If someone had heart disease, what do I do to help him?
I ask of this because a friend of mine is having this health problem, and I really need help from all of you, PLEASE!!!...

What is the best food to eat for high cholesterol?
my husband was just told his cholesterol is over 400! What are the best foods to eat to lower it?...

Is is the left arm or right arm pain that is a worry for heart disease?
Obviously the heart is on the left, but i seem to remember the pain is on the right. Is that right?...

My wife seems to have a heart problem. Can anyone advise?
She comes from a family where just about everyone has high blood pressure and dies from either myocardial infarction or congestive heart failure.

She has been having (once or twice a week) ...

My father is 86 and is disabled and is gradually die`ing of major organ failure. how do i get a dna order ?
i dont want to get into the ethics of this, i just want to find out how do i arrange a dna ( do not resusitate ) order.
my father has kidney failure, has has heart attacks, has blood cancer. i ...

I have had a pain in my chest and heart for 24 hours?

Fear of Roller Coasters, mental or physical?
I have a moderate/severe fear of roller coasters. I have been on roller coasters before because I was forced to. The worst one I went on was The Mummy in Universal Studios Orlando. It shoots you in ...

Heart attack or chest pains?
I get pains just to the left centre of my chest but it goes after a few minutes. I may not get another one for a few weeks and it has been happening over the last 3 months. I put it down to ...

John P
My blood presure is 114-64 pulse 67 i am a 57 yr old female very active, is this reading normal-low-high ?t y?

healthiswealth
Rating
A little on the lower side, Im afraid. Take a little more salt in your diet.

Sybil
Rating
According to my source, this is slightly below optimal. Optimal is 120 systolic over 80 diastolic. You may feel dizzy when you stand up suddenly e.g. when you get up in the morning, so it is a good idea to get up in stages.

lilac
Rating
This reading is within normal range. Well done, keep whatever you are doing up.

kmax27
normal, and a very good reading I might add.

eifionrefail
Your pressure is rather low(though not too bad), you would be aiming for something like 140/70. Your pulse is fine. Take your pressure at different times a day (say 3) for a few days to see if there is a change or a pattern. Did you use a wrist monitor or an upper arm monitor? Wrist monitors are notoriously known for giving low readings, you should add 11 to each reading if you use a wrist monitor.

Anastasia Beaverhausen
Former Nurse here. Your vital signs are better than most 20 year olds.

BP: Great Pulse: Great

Keep going baby.

max5389
Normal

DeVeega
This is excellent, I wish at 32 my stats were that good.

Doc2
Rating
Excellent

books_are_heaven
Your blood pressure is in the normal range and your pulse is at the lower end of normal range (60-80 bpm). As you are very active having a fairly lowish pulse is ok.

Jewel
To get a professional and accurate answer I would visit your GP who can assess the situation far more accurately than can any one on Yahoo.

I would say you are leaning toward low blood pressure and I would say your pulse is slow - this could be to your advantage or disadvantage - best get yourself checked out.

Good Luck

rockpool248
Rating
The numbers are fine, but what's more important are things like how you feel, presence of other/any medical conditions, and your lifestyle. Exercise, rest, diet, smoking, alcohol, stresses related to work, family etc.

tony g
Rating
perfect--keep the low sodium (salt diet)--exercise--your pressure/pulse are great

Laurence W
Rating
It is excellent, showing you are doing many good things for yourself.

The 50 point rise of the upper number if interesting, but may just indicate a very strong heart. Coupled with the pulse of 67 its a very good combination.

lisa
Rating
its fine mine dose be sometimes 160 over 100 and that high

The Rain God
Mine were 240/120 - wanna swap?

kezza
Rating
Excellent pulse and BP. But why is your name John if you're female? Just curious!

siggo8
That is excellent. The most recent recommendations by the AMA are to maintain systolic below 130 and diastolic below 85. Your pressure is perfect and you shouldn't worry about it at all. No meds are needed (assuming you aren't on any now). Regardless, your BP along with your pulse are excellent prognostic indicators for a long life. High BP over time is a risk factor for heart disease and kidney disease. Regardless, with a pressure like that you have nothing to worry about. Email if you have specific questions.

sukito
Rating
Looks normal to me Mines been a lot higher Systolic158 Diastolic 82 and my pulse rate 90 .

bhc32219
Normal. . Your blood pressure isn't a set number, you should really know what your range is. For me mine is 90-120/50-70. The best way is to take a few days and check your blood pressure a few times a day so you know what is normal for you. Keep in mind that if you check it after you exercise it should actually be lower once you cool down (about 10-20 min later), which is normal, that means your blood vessels are relaxing afterwards, which is good. The benefit of knowing your range is so that when the next time you go you will know if it is done correctly.

jlmsm@sbcglobal.net
Rating
hello;The blood presure that you are discribing sounds a lot like mine,only at times mine has fallen down to 86/67 pulse33 which is heart failure.Does your's drop down like that?if it does you need to see a heart doctor yesterday!!!
other wise it really dependes on what is normal for you.

sweet pea
Rating
Normal BP reading and a very good one at that!!

Excellent resting heart rate too!!

DULCE
Rating
Normal 100-140 /60-90.

Coxy
Rating
As a healthcare professional, i can tell you this reading is perfectly normal. Better than mine actually and i am half your age lol. Go you!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy