Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Can someone give me some information on Heart Disease?
i tried looking on the internet and all i got was suff about what they are doing about it, information like how many people dies a year from it, men women ...

What does V in ECG stands for?

When is the best time to blood pressure medicine morning or night?

After heart bypass surgery is it dangerous to sleep on your stomach?

What will you do if you have defective heart?

If someones heart stopped beating for 2 or 3 mins what effects would that have???
In the short term and also in the long term???anyone know anyone who this has happened to???...

Heart attack? gerd? or anxiety help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!?
hey all. For the past 5 days I’ve have hade really intense chest pains. The pains are usually in the center of my chest (like exactly in the middle) It feels like someone is sitting on my chest ...

Why is the pulmonary artery really a vein and the pulmonary vein really an artery?

If someone's having surgery, is it ok to call to check up or wait until they're recovering maybe a week later?
It's for a heart surgery, I've known the person as a friend for about a year.
Additional Details
I'm not close to his family so don't feel comfortable contacting them,...

Has anyone had these chest pain symptoms before?
For the last two weeks I feel like I have had pressure on my heart. Sometimes the pain goes to my left shoulder, then down to the hand. My arm aches a lot of the time. The doctor has checked my heart ...

Is having an enlarged heart dangerous??

I have a 14yo daughter who is very thin 100 lbs but farely healthy. Should I worry Dr ran test for thyroids?
and for anemia. He also said she has irregular heart beat. I am stressing she is not ill I just took her for her physical.
Additional Details
My daughter is 5'4, 100 lbs eats ...

High Cholesterol problems?
ok my work just had a health and wellness thing where they check ur blood for cholesterol, triglycerides, glucose, hdl, ldl, and ration...well i got my results back and pretty much everything is high....

My blood pressure was high at the age of 27. Now I'm 33 and its 155/95! I'm otherwise fit! What's going on?
For the past 5 yrs its been in the high/normal range and they did nothing about it. Now suddenly its hovering in the 140-160 / 90-100 range. I'm not sure anything changed. And, I am fit, I ...

Health, when they should let go?
My dad had a heart attack. 15 years ago. They gave him a pacemaker. A newer model when they say his heart rate was very low(mid 40's and even dipped down into the 30's. That freaked them. ...

Compatible asprin to take with high blood pressure pills?

Additional Details
I should have said the ibuprofin or non asprin ...

What do you need to do to become a Cardiac Surgeon?
What do you need to do after school to become a Cardiac Surgeon?...

Do childrens' heart rates go up as they get older?

What is a good remedy for heart palpitations?

If I get scared 1/2 to death twice would I die, or have heart problems?

Kirstie
My blood pressure was 160/70! it has been high for the 3 times ive visited the doctor what would cause this?

Pieternel
Rating
I agree with the above writer...you might have white coat syndrome. Your blood pressure raises when you go to see a doctor. Relax and do not talk, these factors increase your blood pressure too. For example I did a test with a 49 old gentleman, he had an infection in his lip, was stressed out because his wife is very sick, has bills to pay…etc. He had the same question so I took his blood pressure 155/98 too high. I asked him to relax and lay down for 5 minutes and no talk. I repeated the blood pressure again it was 144/89. I did EFT on him, Emotional Freedom Technique. Which takes me a minute? Simple easy acupressure points with affirmations. His blood pressure, still having his infection, came down in 2 ½ minutes to 136/73. He was so relieved and grateful. I have repeated this test with many men and the result is still the same/ See source for more recipes on high blood pressure and enjoy your life, learn EFT, to get a better life and you can save on trips to doctors, psychiatrist, counselors etc.

hazem
i dont know how old are u because if u are younge then u propably has a definit cause for that hypertension..so u have to search it

other wise you may only to change ur diet into low salt .low fat for 2 weeks ..then check it up again if still high then seek medical advice again ...
whatever you do ,dont neglect
take care ..bye

dixie58
many things do you have a history of high blood pressure or heart disease in your family?do you smoke?do you drink coffee or those energy drinks that are loaded with caffeine?are you under stress?are you on meds for other issues that might cause a rise in blood pressure?when you see your doctor again tell him of your concerns if he does not seem concerned or doesnt check farther get a different doctor.heart disease is a killer take no chances.god bless you.

sunny
Rating
sometimes when you go to the doctor being nervous makes your blood pressure go up..

The Doc
Well, the first thing to rule out is "white coat hypertension" which is basically saying that doctors make people nervous. It is not uncommon to see someone with normal blood pressure at home to have consistantly elevated blood pressure in a doctor's office. Before starting a workup or treatment for hypertension, you should make sure it's real. Try taking it at home at various times during the day and seeing what you get, if it's really high, then treatment is probably appropriate, but if you don't need the meds afterall, then why take them?

nicole s
Rating
In 90 to 95 percent of high blood pressure cases, the cause is unknown. Factors that may lead to high blood pressure:
Kidney abnormality
A structural abnormality of the aorta (large blood vessel leaving the heart) existing since birth
Narrowing of certain arteries
You may be on the verge of becoming a diabetic

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy