Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in the United States.?
-True
-F...

After doing sit ups i felt a stabbing pain in my heart and under it. Is this a bad sign?
I have had this stabbing pain in my heart for quite a long time but only about once every few months and not that hard.
Recently it came more frequently i am 17.
What should I do is is any ...

Some of you are fibromyalgia sufferers, as am I, do any of you have chest pain from it?
Have recrrent but persistent pain, kind of a dull one, but sharp at times, on the left side of my chest, more the pectoral area than anywhere else. Have had a complete workup for heart condition, ...

What does a Heart Attack feel like?
What are some similar pain (if any)?...

Did You Know Are You Aware Of The NONSENSE That Went Down At The 1984 Cholesterol Consensus Conference?
Did you know

that shoddy science ran amok at this conference in 1984 ?

MANY scientists at the conference spoke up about the INCONCLUSIVE cholesterol evidence .
<...

Angiography revealed normal .But still feel pain in heart.Any help?
I am 65 and in good health except some pain in chest.The angiography revealed me ok.What is the cause of this pain? Thanks for help......

Is it safe to take to take Toprol XL pills that are 9 months old?

Additional Details
drhlittle- Don't worry. My name is on the bottle....

Ok...so, im on high blood pressure meds, and i think i took my meds today but dont quite remmber, and i took?
another dose becaus eim not sure if i did or not!!! ugh...what will happen to be? im on enalapril 10...

What is this mean "acute myocardial infraction"?

Can you die from a bypass surgery??
My brother is 14, 4'10, and 80 pounds. He went to the doctor yesterday to get a checkup to see why he hadnt hit his growth spurt and they found something wrong with his heart. They said that the ...

Besides medications, What foods help in the fight to lower colestrol?

Can we recover all our diseases with one medicine???????????(with one tablet??)?

My son's hands (aged 2) have been purple in the mornings in the past 2 weeks. help?
He had heart surgery at 5 months of age. Since then he has been very well. When I massage his hands they go back to normal and are fine for the rest of the day. I thought at first that he was cold, ...

My dad just when through a by pass what are the things he should avoid eating in his regular diet?

What is fh (FAMILIAL HYPERLIPIDAEMIA)?
to do with premature heart attacks and angina ...

Blood pressure?
My mum has a blood pressure machine to check her bloody pressure daily. It was recommended by her doctor.
Since she isn't properly educated (but knows english), i want to know what SYSTOLIC...

I'm 15, my heart seems to be beating rather fast? (details in Q)?
I am a 15 year old girl, and I weigh about 94 lbs and am like 5" and something tall, I'm pretty average as far as height goes, but I have an extremely speedy metabolism allowing me to eat ...

Are these heart rates normal?
I am a 56 year old male, 6 ft 245 lbs. Non smoker, work out 3 days a week. My resting heart rate is 68, when I stand up it increases to 100, when I walk around it is 95 to 110, when I play ping pong ...

Can drinking alot of water cause high blood pressure?
A doctor told me drinking alot of water can cause high blood pressure and sweating is also not good for high blood pressur e is this true?...

Is it normal for a five year old child to be aware of their heart beating?
Or is this something that needs to be brought to the physicians attention? This is the fifth or sixth time in a week this child has said their heart is beeping and they hear it in their ear and feel ...

Sani
My blood pressure is 97/54?
It is very low and makes me feel tired at times during the day. I'm told it's ok. but not so sure!

kay_flood
you don't mention your age....that has something to do with it.

97/54 is normal for someone that is say 12 to 18 years old.

if you get tired, it is more likely because you don't eat right or get sufficient sleep, a blood pressure like that isn't low.

emtd65
it is very low. Were you told this by your doctor? Consider seeing a cardiologist.

Airbourne Ace
Rating
its a bit to low

but FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT

it means you live longer as if its high like mine you wont make it probably into your ninteys as your heart works really really hard.

feel good you have a long life ahead of you unless a world war starts then you will go early

Lily H
who told you it was ok? my sis had very low blood pressure and she lived with it for years with no problems. she did tire easily and had problems giving blood, but they said no correction was needed - its just the way she was. If it was your Gp or nurse that said its ok then thats fine, but if it was someone with no medical training - best just to check. some medications can make your blood pressure very low like beta blockers (mine can be as low as yours, but i take beta blockers) and my gp says this reading is fine.

Heather D
No it's not too low. You could be tired because of your activity or are you anemic? Mine usually measures 101/60 (in that range) these readings are usually for athletes or children, so it is normal.

Ben K
Rating
Last time I went to the doctor, mine was 88/40. The doctor said that since I'm in my 20's I only need to be concerned about the top number, and try to keep it above 90, if possible.

I am symptomatic. I faint if I stand up or sit still for long periods of time. I'm on a high salt diet to increase blood pressure.

If you think increasing your blood pressure will make you feel better, make sure you drink enough water and eat an much salt as possible. See if that helps. Good luck.

Rhianna
Rating
This is a normal low variant, anything below 120 is prefectly fine UNLESS your syptomatic.

You were correct in being told (I presume by your Doctor) that this is normal, it is.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy