Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What can i do to lower blood pressure without meds. i exercise 3 times a week.?

Is 102 over 66 too low for blood pressure?

I have a dull chest pain, what should I do ?
A couple of years ago i was in worse shape then I'm in now. I'm actually not too bad. I'm 6'2" 230 lbs. For a while though i was under alot of stress with work (retail ...

I quit smoking about 3 days ago.. I'm havin chest discomfort. IS this normal?
I'm having trouble breathing an chest discomfort. When you quit smoking does this happen.. I feel like i have more trouble breathing now then i did a few days ago when i was ...

Can liver damage be reversed?
Can liver damage as a result of drinking every night for 4 years be reversed?

(A bottle of wine a night for 4 years)

I ask this, not because my liver is damged but because some ...

What do you think about a 23year old boy experiencing hypertension ?
Do you think the problem of the boy to be related with family,social relationship,or family issues?i want to know your view and ...

Help me:( i think im gonna die!!?
last week i had a Doc appointment and today i got a phone call and the doc told me i had High Cholesterol! What can Happen to? What causes it? What can i do to lower it? Tell me the facts! Im scared ...

Can a person die before their heart stops beating completely?
my mom passed away yesterday and it looked like she passed before her heart actually stoped beating, she got a stoic, frozen look and her eyes didnt match, one was looking up and the other one away ...

Help! What to take to help with Heart Burn!...?
My roommate is pretty sick now. Heart burn problems... I've never seen it this bad - he actually just threw up. He's been taking Tums and Alka Seltzer........anything else to help??!...

Reducing Blood Pressure?
Does anybody know if there are any natural products for reducing blood pressure? Thanks in advance.......

My blood pressure is 120 over 100 is this serious?

My 21 y/o mate collapsed yesterday cos of his heart....?
He was at work & collapsed. His heart rate was 180 when he got to hospital. Ho looks to be OK now as his heart rate was 90 last night. WHAT COULD BE WRONG WITH HIM??????????????

The ...

My brother in law is dying...had cardiac arrest, is unconsious, and?
they had a hard time putting needles in him...so they went in his neck...It is worse that i am saying...i am just unable to verbalize what is all going on...He is in CCU....Should i ask for tomorrow ...

What does these symtoms tell? need your comments please?
One of my friend, a 38 year old female has a problem since two years of having a sudden pain in the chest on the left side, where she feels sharp needles like pain. Ir comes and goes fast. Since the ...

What to do in case of defeciency of haemogoblin in blood?

Is 140/90 blood preassure is ok for a 50 year old? what is the safest level of alchohol they can consume?

Does your size affect your RESTING heart rate?

Is it alright to get rid of your pacemaker once you feel better with your heart beat?

STOP TESTING ME please?
Everybody tests my patience, my limits, and now i'm being tested for heart stuffs
I have heart palpitations, i get pains, i get sharp head pains at the left and right of my head
i have ...

Have you ever had so much gas that you thought you were having a heart attack?
One day the gas was building up, I couldn't burp, it just kept building up, I didn't know at first it was gas, my chest started to hurt, I thought a heart attack was coming on, I took some ...

maxandspongebob
My blood pressure is 204/104 is this too high?
im not feeling well and i have high blood pressure it is 204/104 and feels like something sitting on myt chest and my left arm hurts should i go to doctors i dont wanna jump the gun,,,ty

sernisi
Rating
yes it's very high. lots of complications if not treated. call 911 and they will give you nitro on the spot, then schedule a visit with your doc.

?
Rating
i think i remember hearing that that is really bad. i think 210 and your dead. iwould contact a doctor NOW!! i am serious.

raney1979
Rating
Take an aspirin and go to ER NOW!!!! You are having all the classic symptoms of a heart attack. Your BP is way to high! Go get help now! Good luck!

Sea Bass
Rating
i would say see a doctor as soon as possible ..

u have typical symptoms of cardivascular problems, might be a developing heart attack .. take someone with u and go see a doc. 204/104 is high enough to cause damage.

sadeyes7754
Rating
yes u need to go to the doctor ur blood pressue is to high ,,,, and ur left arm is hurting that a nad sign so i think u should go

kimberly d
Rating
yes way to high get to emergency room NOW

mscrankyangel
Rating
Thats a pretty high diastolic and the systolic isnt great either. You are exhibiting signs of a heart attack. Get treated quickly!

kittykat
Of course you should go to the doctors! You know.. you're supposed to go there when you feel sick or arent' ok. Your blood pressure is more than twice of what it should be. As soon as you read this, call 911, you run a risk of having a heart attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penny
Make an appointment with your doctor immediately. Better yet, just run over to the emergency room or one of your neighborhood 24 hour care facilities. They will run tests on you and tell you what to do. Blood pressure should be around 120/80. Get going. NOW

mary s
If you tested your own pressure maybe it's incorrect. It is imperative that you see a dr or go the to the er right away.Never fool around with hypertension,it leads to to other major problems especially if untreated.

pianoman
Rating
204/104 is way to high. The ideal blood pressure now is 120/80 or lower. !40/80 was the norm for many years. Now, if you have anything over 140/80, you would be on blood pressure medicine. See a Doctor NOW!!! HIgh Blood pressure can lead to heart attacks, strokes etc.

tlbrown42000
Rating
As a healthcare provider I say : GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND CALL 911. Your blood pressure is high enough to be considered hypertensive crisis and you are describing the symptoms of a hearst attack....including denial. And avoid the temptation to drive yourself to the ER. Please just call 911. I know of which I speak.

nurserenae
Yes that is high way high that is close to arrest....you need to seek immeadiate attention in the ER or even better call 911

knittinmama
I'd get off the computer and call 911. You are bucking for a stroke or heart attack. Take and aspirin, not tylenol or advil and do it!!!!

Orchid
Rating
Yes,that is very high!The old ideal blood pressure was 140/70,and now that's considered borderline high blood pressure.You should go to your doctor,or the ER immediately,especially with your other symptoms.Better to be safe than sorry!Good luck!

Dr.D.C.Mehta-Jamnagar
It is surely alarming High BP ! You should not be left UN treated for a reason that you also is having some chest discomfort and tightening like !This is not normal! Please go to heart doctor cardiologist for EKG and TMT with some risk ! Give up smoking if you are smoker and take salt restricted diet and take low fat in diet and main thing is do not ignore this high BP as it is the first number silent killer of the whole world !Sooner or later you will be the victim of heart problem or attack also and that may end yor life abruptly as a doctor i have seen such cases!Keep your body weight under control and one another thing is make a habit of RELAXING yourself! Go on site of baba ramdev for yoga and meditation for best relaxation of the body and mind ! Try to keep you in pleasurable mood !Take medicine to lower your BP and also take Aspirin for avoiding complication like stroke and heart attck of high BP If satisfied give me best answer mark !Always YouRsmE

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy