Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.Besides the obvious answers,WHAT IS HELPFUL TO ANYONE WITH THIS MEDICAL PROBLEM.?

I feel my heart beating strong. What can be the reason/s for that?

Additional Details
I drink no tea, coffee or any other drinks with alcohol. I dont smoke too....

What are the main causes (reasons) for Heart attacks in guys aged 35-40 years old.?
And do you get any warnings/symptoms days/weeks before hand. Thank you kindly for your answers....

Think I'll have a heart attack soon?
My mom had a heart attack at 42. She survived.. scary, though. I know we have heart disease on both sides of the family. What're my chances of a heart attack any time soon if I do not change ...

Is This Anxiety?
This has been happening for 5 days, i would like to know if these are symptoms of Anxiety. I have been feeling nervous the type of nervous when you have to take a test something like that and i have ...

Heartburn or angina?
yesterday I was playing Halo 3 after I ate dinner, I was getting a bit aggravated and then I suddenly felt lightheaded, I felt a bit flushed, and the area around my diaphgram felt like it had a bit ...

Should i be worried about my daughters heart murmur?
my daughter is 13 months old she was 2 weeks over due born at ten half pounds she was rushed into intensive care baby unit and in an incabater for two days got low pulse she is home now but she has ...

Why don't my boyfriends pupils ever dilate?
The strangest thing to me. I've been with him over ten years and his pupils have never ever dilated. They are always tiny pinpoint pupils even in dark or low lights. He is not a drug user at all....

How can I stop anxiety?
I've dealt with anxiety for almost half a year now and its really bothering me. I thought I was going to have a heart attack one day because my chest hurt, but it turned out to be the cause of ...

A relative of mine has had a BP reading of 250/150 and is concerned about heart. Does anyone know about this?

Is it dangerous to drink alcohol and take plavix and asprin.?

Can any one tell me the reason , why sometimes my heart beats so fast as though it is going to fall out???
sometime my heart beats so fast, but just for few seconds only, later i feel ok, i want to know is something serious about my health!...

What is tachycardic?

Can you have a stroke without realizing it?
My grandmother returned from a trip tp oklahoma about a week ago, and I really noticed a slur in her speech. I didnt say anything, but just yesterday she complained of a " crawling" ...

If I am having a lipid test can I drink Black coffee?

How can you cure a broken heart?
How can you be honest and say it's ok though you're bleeding inside. Just how you gonna do ...

My dad had heart surgery. What's a good gift?
I'm looking for something that will get him up and out of his chair. All he's done for the last three months is sit in his recliner. He's not doing his exercises the doctor ...

Does this sound like something is wrong with my heart?
READ ALL OF THIS INFORMATION!!!!

I have been smoking for two days now. Tomorrow will be my third day. I'm a light smoker. Four or five cigarettes a day. I don't even fnish them ...

How can I lower my blood pressure through diet?

Does the pain of a broken heart go away?
I am really suffering from a broken heart and the pain just seems endless....

malloryjade68
My blood pressure is 120 over 100 is this serious?

triplindy
Rating
Mabtis mine is 180 over 200.

cuttie1144
Rating
its not suposto be that high
i think normal is like 90

sweet1also
Rating
I am not a doctor, but..... that sounds normal to me

Kev
Rating
kind of high, but not too bad

SirCharlez
Rating
...it's getting there... get some help...

mystery t
yeap.. high!

rovelose1
Rating
Go to your Dr. as soon as you can if this is an ongoing thing, the 100 is troubling.

louise
120 (systolic) is great but the 100 (dailstolic) is troubling...if your diastolic number is high you should consult your dr. Normal diastolic is lower than 80, prehypertension is 80-89, and high is 90 or greater.... (stage 1 is 90-99, stage 2 is 100 and over). Better to be safe than sorry....call your doctor!

Barberry
Rating
A diastolic (the lower number) of 90 or over is very serious. Are you sure that's your pressure? It's very unusual to have that narrow a pulse pressure. If that truly is your BP, you need to go to the ER; there could be a serious physiological reason for it involving your heart muscle, the sac around your heart, or your main arteries.

igotursexybck
Your systolic number (the top) is good that number shouldn't be over one 120 if it is that is a sign of pre-hypertension. Your Diastolic number(the bottom) is a little high, that number should stay around 80. 120/80 is the normal make sure you are taking your blood pressure at rest meaning sit down rest for 5 minutes then take your b/p sitting down. If the number is still that high yo need to see your doctor

Mimi
Your systolic pressure is ok, but you may be in a lot of stress to have that diastolic above 90 mmHg. If it is consistently above 90 or your BP rises to 140/90, have it checked by your doctor.

caffsans
normal b/p is 120over 80
your top one is ok
your bottom one keep an eye
on it and if it gets higher see a Dr

SheiksOnAPlane
Rating
The 100 is troubling. That may mean advanced atherosclerosis. Such a high bottom number means your heart never rests much. The top number sounds good. But without a significantly lower bottom number, you're in a hurt. See a doctor, please.

gawainer
Rating
Yes. Any diastolic pressure over 90 is dangerous. It doesn't mean you'll drop dead any time - it needs to be a lot higher than this to burst a blood vessel - but still, you need medication.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy