Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Im a chain smoker how to denie tis bad habit?

Heart palpitations???
I have just had lunch, had some pasta and a cigerette! I come back to work and just had a palpitation. Now i feel breathless, weak and tired, but fidgety at the same time. Do you think i ought to go ...

Heart Pain? or Chest pain?
Over the past year, I have had a 3 episodes of extreme pain in my chest right above my heart. It feels like my chest is being ripped open and I have extreme burning and pain that goes up to my ...

Did I have a HEART ATTACK yesterday? Will I DIE???!?
Here's what happened:
I was driving when a car came out of nowhere and almost hit me really bad. I got really scared and felt a little bit of chest pain (in the center) that lasted a few ...

Heart attack . can i claim disability allowance?
im 62 yrs ...

I thought that bth my father and uncle had died of heart attacks.?
However on my father's death certificate it read:'Coronary artery thrombosis due to coronary artety atheroma.'
My uncle's read: 'Myocardial infarction.'
Are ...

Doc said yesterday I have an Aneurysm on heart valve. SCARED!!!?
yubest answer q
lucky4meMember since: January 26, 2007

Total points: 93 (Level 1)

Points earned this week: -3
0%Best answer
5 answers
lucky4me
S D...

My wife was just dianosed with a polminary embolism(age 24). had a brief st spike?
Hello,
My wife age 24 was just diagnosed yesterday with having 2 pulminary embolisms in her lower right lobes. with a small lung infarction. 1 I cant sleep I worry so much about her. She seemed ...

Pain at the heart area.?
I 've been checked recently with negative results. It's a constant pain like a pointed piece of glass pinching in there, the pain goes stright to my back. The cat scann showed nothing and ...

Where does blood from the heart get oxygen?

What kind of drugs do kids ues?

If a person has high blood pressure due to high cholestrol?
please suggest any medicine,...

Blood pressure results?
so ive just a had a second reading and it was
178/113.... the nurse said...ohhh myyy god! nice of her to put me at ease.!
im going back for a EPG test and some other bits and pieces..

Why would I still have high blood pressure on these doses of medications?
For starters, I realize what causes high blood pressure and how it can be naturally lowered through diet, exercise, etc. and the importance of doing this. My question really relates more to why there ...

Is it possible to save a person who is having ruptured aortic aneurysm?
I know that this is fatal and is quick to cause death,but is it possible to save him?...

Any nurses or anybody who knows how much a test to check my cholesterol costs without insurance?
I live in CA....

What is heart rate at rest? son just got taken by ambualnce he is 22 yrs old?
and he has hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy... his feet and some parts of his body are numb and he has been fainting and turning bluish, he himself called ambualnce when all of us were ...

Tell me who do you know has a heart problem be serious and no spam or other crap?
my mom was just admitted to the hospital this afternoon with heart problems and i am very sad but i will be wondering how other ...

Heart Problems??
Im an 18 yrd female and I need to ask a question about weird heart beats. I am 5'5 and weigh around 240 so yes, Im overweight, but sometimes Ill just be sitting down and all of a sudden, my ...

Could "high blood pressure" be classified as a heart disease?

sharon
My blood pressure is 100 over 60. What's normal? Is this normal?

rwa000
Rating
It could be just normal for you, I have the same BP as you and never been a problem, if your doctors aren't concerned and you feel good don't worry about it

Doc8
Low normal. You are probably a thin person. Many would envy you.

heartyangel98
Normal blood pressure is 120 over 80. Yours is alittle low but I don't think it's too low for you to worry about unless it keeps getting lower,then I would go and see your doctor.

TuRbO
Rating
You'll be Ok. Keep eating healthy and exercise daily.

Kirk D
120 over 80 is a normal range... your a little below that which is just fine...

weezer
Rating
They have actually changed the normal range to 118/78. They would become concerned that you have hypotension (low blood pressure) if your BP was lower than 90/60. Anything above that and below the 120/80 or now 118/78 is considered optimal for good health.

Jojo
120 / 80 is normal. Your is just a little lower, but not alarming yet. Do monitor the pressure often and if you feel weak, have a cup of coffee to bring your pressure up.

Rockford
120/80 used to be normal, but they lowed the guidelines last year to 110/70. So you are a bit low, but that is a lot better than being high. You will live a long, healthy life. If you feel its too low and get too dizzy, you can always eat something salty like soup with lots of salt in it. Ask your doctor. If you have no symptoms, I wouldn't worry about it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy