Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

From where can i get imformation on different heart diseases , there causes and cure in detail?

Do Vegetarians get Heart Disease?

Additional Details
What percentage is gene related?...

Beta Blockers Atenalol are they safe?
I have been on atenalol for 2 years. I know there was a scare about them a few months ago. My doctor has kept me on them are they safe, has anyone been taken off them?...

If any of your parents had or died from a stroke, do you have a higher chance of going through the same...?
(when you are your parent's age?)

Or in other words, are stroke conditions genetical?...

My heart palpatations happen literally hundreds of times a day. Is this normal?
In Summer 2002 I went to the doctor because I had started feeling a 'sinking' feeling in my chest. At that time I didn't think it was my heart as it was more like when you take a ...

Why is this happening? Please help my friend asap!?
My best friend is Passing out from her heart, and also swelling in her ankles that is coming from her heart and also and her heart rate goes between 120 beats per minute , down to as low as 60 beats ...

For those of you who have studied human physiology?
Fluid retention: I have been prescibed a drug to control my blood pressure, I understand that it works like a diuretic and helps to rid the fluid build up in the body. So can someone explain to me ...

I have had to claim for dla(disability living allowance)any advice on how to fill in the form?
i have recntley undergone a heart op for blocked arteries the doctor told me that i have a heart disease which i shall have for the rest of my life . there is a possiblity that i will have to have ...

At times, my mom feels that her heart is jumping out of her mouth.?
My mom would have these episodes when she said it feels like her heart is jumping out of her mouth and she would cough when she tries to speak.

What can it be?...

Did I just have a Heart Attack? what just happened to me?
I'm 19 I just had really bad pains in the chest right where my heart is, I fell to the floor and I couldn't move. my left arms shoulder was numb and I almost craped myself. it still hurts ...

I am 47 and my blood pressure is 119/71, is that ok or the 71 is high?

What is the normal cholesterol rate for a 55yr old woman?
ive got a letter fron hospital to say my cholesterol was 5.4mmol/i is that normal or to high dont understand ...

Will you please pray for her?
I have a best friend who is going to be 25 in May. I am going to be 20 in November and I'm a guy. She lives in Texas and I live in Indiana. Just recently she had to go to the hospital because ...

I am suffering from severe Heart Burn. Diagnised as GERD. No improvements in Lansaprozole / Pentaprozole etc.?
Siddha / Ayurvedic any suggestions and experiances. Pl Help ...

I'm wondering if I could have heart problems?
I noticed whenever I lay down on my belly to rest I find my heart beat does not feel normal, like it beats a little harder & slower? and also when I lay down on my left side but laying on my ...

What is the main vein leading to the heart called?

Are you supposed to feel weak after a heart attack?

How can I specify to donate my heart (upon death) to a friend who has heart failure?
I am registered as an organ donor in the state of CA and it's also updated on my drivers license and I also carry the ID card with me in my wallet next to the license. I emailed the registry ...

My boyfriend has a heart murmur (he's 22) and he's been having pains lately in his chest.?
he went to the hospital and they want him to schedule an appointment with his doctor so he can go in and look further. but he won't do it!!!!! all he'll say is it's getting worse. ...

What is open heart surgery? Is it safe? Could death occur during it?

yodez
Is it possible to have a heart attack with normal vitals?
I currently am having chest pain which radiates to the upper back between the shoulder blades. I feel the discomfort during inspirations and expirations with slight dizziness. However when i take my blood pressure, it shows 138 over 82 with heart beats per minute at 64. I do cadiovascular exercise three to four days a week for about an hour and sometimes more. I do smoke cigarettes, about 20 per three to four days. Is it possible to have a heart attack with normal vitals? should i rush to an emergency room?

L_H Qutub(Retired)
RUSH IMMEDIATELY TO NEAREST CARDIAC ER YOU ARE ALREADY IN PROCESS OF "AMI" PROBABLY OF INFERIOR HEART.
OR CALL FOR LOCAL HELP ON LINE MEANWHILE CHEW ASPIRIN.

formerly_bob
This pain may indicate that your heart is not getting enough oxygen. If the symptoms are happening in the absence of physical exertion, or shortly after meals, you could have a serious heart attack waiting just around the corner. This may not be an emergency, but it could be, log off the computer and have someone drive you to the ER.

If you are still uncertain, look at this description of 'unstable angina' in the link:

sharon w
Rating
Recent studies done at UTM showed that only 1 out of 5 patients presented to the ER having text book symptoms of heart attack,radiating chest pain,substernal pressure and pain,difficult breathing,cold sweaty skin etc.The condition is called "silent heart attack"or "coronary syndrome".I would dump the cigarettes ,and if the chest pain continues,I'd get myself to the ER.Take care. SW RNP

xxx
Rating
It is definitely possible to have an M.I. while having normal vital signs,smoking cigarettes can precipitate a heart attack.Seems you are developing a possible cardiac problem .You should stop smoking immediately and see a doctor as soon as possible.If the pain between shoulder blades continues and you can't get to a doctor,I would say proceed to the ER.
Good health and good luck

Gusha
Rating
I would say that it is posible. Your symptoms sound alot like angina.
But that said, the causes of heart attack are not limited to pulmonary artery blockage (which could present as high blood pressure). Heart muscle weakness (smoking), dameged valve/s or heart muscle wall damage caould all present that way.

Im not a doctor but thats how I see it...

Good luck

Yafooey!
Rating
Your blood pressure is a little high. If you are a smoker, the chest pains might be caused by something brewing in your lungs. Don't waste time and get checked out by your doctor.

whitecloud
you might be doing too much ,,you could have a trapped nerve in the back as my husband thought he was having a heart attack and it was a nerve ,,,mixed with a pulled muscle ,,,but it wouldnt hurt to be looked at ,better safe than sorry ,,,at least then you will know what you have done ,i wish you well but keep calm ,rest,,see o doc ,and go from there .all the best ,,kat

Ms. Smarty
Rating
well stop smoking first of all-that can produces effects which include chest pain and wheezing. if you're experiencing severe pain for more than 20 min, I think you should consider going to the doc...feel better!

rita_alabama
It is absolutely possible to have a heart attack with normal vital signs. You should either call 911 (or your local area's ambulance number) or have someone drive you to the emergency room ASAP.
I've seen people in having obvious cardiac pain, and they had a normal blood pressure and heart rate. You may or may not be having a heart attack, but there's no way of knowing simply by checking a blood pressure and pulse.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, July 26, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy