Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What's wrong with my heart/chest?
throughout the day my chest/heart area feels like it's like clogged up or crampign or something. It's not exactly pain but a really uncomfortable pressure or cloggy feeling. I don;t really ...

If someone gets a heart transplant, is it true that they can develop the old heart-owner's characteristics?
...like suddenly craving foods they've never liked before, etc??...

Hart disease?
I am thinking about start a support group for people with hart disease in yahoo groups
Do you thing people will be interested ?...

Has anyone experienced family or relatives with kawasaki disease?
And do you know if they had trouble getting the disorder dignosed ?
Additional Details
i know what kawasaki diesease is . i need to know if any one has or know has expereinced this . and ...

Can stress cause you to have a stroke when you are young?
i always hear people say don't stress yourself out. stress can kill you. is it true? can someone die for being so stress out?...

I am 25 and have this strange pain in my chest,i have no inssurence,is there any body who have had this prob?
Has any one ever had those symptoms, what happened after they went to the doc? I have this chest pain which is not an actual pain it is just a discomfort, and kind of heaviness or I shouldn’t say ...

I have a question about a heart murmur?
i went to the doctors for my checkup, and they said i had a heart murmur adn are sending me to a cardiologist to make sure its for sure. im getting an echo. what exactly is an echo?
like what ...

What knid of pain in the arm is considered the "bad" pain?
Refering the heart troubles. Which arm? Where on the arm? What does it feel like?...

I have an enlarged heart and have to take furosemide each day. However, I find that it?
causes me pain and my kidneys feel under great pressure and I always feel the need to go to the loo. So I've substituted this with a herbal compound which seems to be just as effective without ...

What does "Death by Natural Causes" mean?

What system is heart part of?

How can i donate my eyes and heart after my death ?

What would happen if i would replace my heart with a donut?

Im 15 and i have a question about the HEART?
ok once i got real scared and my heart beat really fast ... fast as anything about 5 beats befor yours could beat once im just wondering will this effect me later are give me problems im really ...

Will I die from this?
So my doctor just called me today and told me that I have Tachycardia("fast- heart"). I have to go see the heart doctor on Friday. I am scared that I could die before then. Do you think ...

Is it safe to take aspirin with a statin drug?

How work aspirine for prevention of heart disease?

Does anyone know what a heart attack feels like, i mean describe the pain and where it is located on the body?

Whenever i smoke a cigg, my heart starts going fast and crazy. what's wrong with it? (BTW, i'm quitting)
i have been smoking for about a year regularly, only like 5 cigs a day on weekdays, but like 10 a day on weekends, i am working on quitting already, i am down to like 2 per day. but i was wondering ...

Heart attack symptoms?
Here they are dull pain all day, heart will at times beat irregular, fingers on one hand numb, very cold,...

Kaiame N
Is it bad that my blood pressure is 105/59?
I took my blood pressure an hour ago, and it was 114/68.
Now it's 105/59.
Should I be concerned?
I wasn't sleeping, and while I was sitting for that while, I was fairly active in movement, and extremely vocal.
I'm 18, too.
Thanks!

Esfahan
you're about to die. RIP.

SusanS, Incognito
Rating
Both are perfectly good blood pressures. Don't obsess!

Mel G
Rating
it is normal, don't worry.

Tabatha m
Rating
Your blood pressure is normal.

Travis j
Rating
u are still alive??? omg!!!! lol

no

olympics junkie
Your reading is within normal limits..

D.M.
Rating
Not a problem, mine is low too.

Doodlebug
Rating
Wow, you should be proud...all of us wish we had a blood pressure like this...what ever it is that you are doing...KEEP DOING IT...your blood pressure is great!!!!!!!!!!

buttcolet
no your BP is perfectly fine. the fluctuation is your BP also nothing to be worried about every time your heart beats it isn't the same amount of pressure. it changes with stress, sleep after you eat a big meal. basically anything you do has an effect on your BP. your BP is healthy. as someone stated above hypotension is a low blood pressure but, even if your blood pressure is lower than 90/60 is it nothing to be worried about as long as you are not symptomatic. and 120/80 is not pre-high it is completly heathly.

Elmer F
Rating
Hola,
Slightly lower than "Normal" readings are associated w/longevity. Your BP is great. If your diastolic were ever to hit 40. Sell.

yellowdogs2kids4
Rating
No, you are very healthy! Fluctuations in your blood pressure are very normal.

Hypotension is the medical term for low blood pressure it is a blood pressure of less than 90/60. Yours is higher than that!!

A blood pressure reading appears as two numbers. The first and higher of the two is a measure of systolic pressure, or the pressure in the arteries when the heart beats and fills them with blood. The second number measures diastolic pressure, or the pressure in the arteries when the heart rests between beats.

Normal blood pressure is usually in the range of 120/80 (systolic/diastolic). In healthy people, especially athletes, low blood pressure is a sign of good cardiovascular (heart and blood vessel) health. Congratulations you are healthy and normal.

joyhappyjoy
You're fine. They recently changed the limits, it used to be 120/80 was normal, now it's PRE high. Mine's 100/60 almost always, and it's better to have it low than high.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, July 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy