Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Irregular heartbeats?
Sometimes i can feel my heartbeat different sometimes in my throat i will get a beat feeling in my throat has this happen happen to anyone....

Heart problems- four visits to doctors and no help. Advice?
Okay here's the deal. I've seen a cardiologist twice, had an EKG, an x-ray, walked the treadmill with EKG strapped to me, and consulted over 4 doctors. Everything is NORMAL on me according ...

At rest pulse of 92...is this an issue?
Hey there. I recently drank a lot of alcohol for a few months. I've since sobered up and noticed that all my organs hurt. After a few weeks everything else seems to have simmered down, but my ...

Why would I keep going breathless?
A few times a day, I get quite breathless. I stopped smoking 8 months ago, am 43, and about a stone over weight for my size. I have had an ECG a few months ago, showing nothing abnormal, and last ...

My HDL was 32 what does that mean?
My total cholesterol was 198
Ldl- 145
hdl 32

What does this mean?...

Explanation of Hyperlipidemia?

What is angioplasty?

If I stopped drinking for 2 weeks would x rays still be able to show i was a drinker before?
I have a check up on my heart rate w x rays on the 28th its been a couple days since i drank and i dont plan on drinking again until after that date. i have some liver pain and an unusual heart beat. ...

What is the control mechanism of a heart attack ?

High blood pressure question(and bit of cholesterol)?
Does it matter on your weight? Like if you are skinny then is there a lower risk of getting high blood pressure? Same on cholesterol.

Im asking because my mom has high blood pressure and ...

Im 15 boy, and i think im having heart problems, help please?
hello, recently iv been feeling werid things in my chest. im 15, 5'9, good shape, i do weights and a little running. my dad had a heart attack at age 52 and then lost 80 pounds, my dad's ...

If a guy that was about to die in the electric chair had a heart attack should they save him?
It's an interesting question that my friend asked me. Anyone know?...

Please answer quickly. is it possible for a 14 year old to have a heart attack?
i have really bad chest pains all day and now i have very strong pains in my left arm. its deffinitly not a halutionation....

Can I live to an old age with my cholestrol reading 6.5 to 7.5?
I'm in Australia my Cholestrol is 6.5 to 7.5 and has been for over 15years. I seen a Dietitian about 10 years ago she looked at the results and said its your good cholestrol that is high its ok ...

What makes aperson better than others?

Heart making squelching noise?
When I exercise and my heart rate increases I sometimes hear my heart (or I think it's my heart as it goes to the beat) making this squelching noise, but I can only hear it when I hold in a ...

Is something wrong with my heart?
Every once in a while my heart will speed up so fast like it's going to pop out of my chest & it won't slow down until I inhale as deeply as possible and exhale as much as I can. It ...

When you suffer a massive heart atack do you quickly?

Racing heart for no reason...?
This has happened to me a few times now and I am only 17 years old. But my heart will start racing for no reason, and it comes out of no where. I was watching TV when it happened. I had pain through ...

Has anyone ever had a abdominal aortic aneurysm? what are the symptoms, on the whole body?

RG
Is it a heart attack that I had last night?
I was trying to sleep. And Suddenly I felt my heart racing a bit. I was trying to relaxing but. And, suddenly I felt weird pressure on my left chest. It was like someone pushed my chest from inside. My skin didn't felt pressure but I sure felt pressure from my heart.

I was trying to asking for help but I couldn't because I was out of voice. I felt normal agian in a minute. What was that?

giovanni s
Rating
..your typing now which means your ok...

house_of_amon
Rating
Probably not a heart attack, but it could have been a sign of heart problems. Some people with heart disease will have chest pain, but it is not a heart attack. I believe this is called angina. you should probably see a doctor.

NewMommy2JC
Please go to your doctor today! They can give you a test to see what your "levels" are at and will let you know if you had a heart attack or not. I know it might be scary to find out but they have a lot of things they can do for you. Do not wait! It is always better to be safe than sorry. Also, that pressure you felt is exactly what they ask you about for symptoms of a heart attack. Let us know how it goes!

Kimbree♥
Rating
Maybe you had a panic attack. Racing heart beat is a symptom of a panic attack. If your under stress, or have racing thoughts before bed I thinks it that. Good Luck

dragon
Don't take a chance. Get to a doctor as soon as you can and get checked out. While it may be nothing it may also be a precursor to something very serious. This from a guy that had a heart attack and a brother who died at 41 from a heart attack.

mande
The post above is an idiot.
You can have a heart attack, and be fine later.

You really should see a doctor, they can check enzymes in your blood and tell.
And they could also possibly predict (and head off!) another one, so this is very important to get in and see someone right away.
It could be nothing, but it most certainly could be a heart attack, or something leading up to one.
They will probably put you on a treadmill test to be sure.

silver
Rating
I'm not sure, but please see a doctor and get checked out!

Michael J
It sounds like what you were having were palpitations, which can be caused by a racing heart rate.
On the other hand, there are also "silent" heart attacks which occur with very few symptoms and then pass leaving you feeling normal again. If it was one of these, or even angina as was mentioned below, it will leave you much more susceptible to future heart attacks. The older and more unhealthy you are, the more I would be concerned but definitely go and get checked out soon, it isnt worth the risk!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, July 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy