Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Symptoms of heart attack or stroke?
i sometimes get this intense cramp in my shoulder/neck area, that makes me cringe. its hard to explain, but its the worst feeling ever. i also have pain on the left side of my neck, and sometimes on ...

Diagnose Heart Failure?
Hi, can anyone tell me how to Diagnose Heart Failure....

Im only 25, but I feel like im about to have a heart attack?
im 25 and im 5"7 and I weigh between 135 and 140, Im not in tip top shape but im not that bad out of shape either...the weird thing is that I have been having these strange heart palpitations ...

How long do you have to be in the hospital after a heart attack?

I feel really weak and dizzy, my heart rate is 49 bpm and i feel some chest pain. i am a 23 year old female.?
i feel chest pressure on and off my hands are really sweaty and my blood pressure is always low. what should i do?...

Beta blockers?
A friend has told me that beta blockers make you put on weight, is this true? I was surprised when he said this as they are drugs for hypertension and heart problems....

Have you lowered your blood pressure WITHOUT prescription meds??
Since I have a family history of high blood pressure, I'd like to know ahead of time what I might do to lower it. If I follow in my mother's footsteps, it will start to rise as I enter ...

High Blood Pressure in early 20's?
So heres the thing last March, 2007, I had my Blood Pressure checked and it was perfect 120 over 80 exactly. Now I've checked it on three different occasions twice at the dentist with the wrist ...

Waht is the difference between HDL and LDL?

Dizziness and extra heart beat?
Everytime I stand up from a seated postion or sit up from a lying postion I get dizzy and my blood pressure drops. I went to a cardiologist who put a 24 hour halter monitor on me and it showed when I ...

I think I had a mild Stroke??
I was on the patio having my morning Cig when I inhaled
it tasted so funny

then my mouth went Numb, and My arms tingled
this ish lasted for like 5 minutes

I'm ...

Am I completely out of line by asking for a heart transplant?
I am a 21 year old suffering from dilated cardiomyopathy. I have a pacemaker. I have no energy what-so-ever. I work all day then come home and sleep. I'm not able to go out with my friends or go ...

I had angioplasty with nine stints put into the right artery, ended up having heart attacks due to this.?
I guess what I am asking has anyone out there had the same situation and how long did it take you to recover. It has been only a week since I had it done and am still feeling very week. The heart ...

Heart rate. should i be worried?
my heart rate has seemed to be up more.
it may be nervousness, but when i just went to stand up and walk to the door, my heart rate was 120 bpm.
it also felt like i was just on a long run ...

I have a brain tumor a bad heart high blood pressure chestpain chronic pain how long will i live?
morbide obesity depression have had max dose of radiation from the cyber knife. many other problems ...

How to reduce tryglycrides?

My husband has had 2 previous heart attacks. Yesterday he had left arm and shoulder pain,and last night ...?
he was up all night and into this morning very nauseated. Could this be another heart attack about to happen? Warning signs? He is 64 yrs old....

Weak Heart?
How does one know if they have a weak heart?

Or if they are just unfit?...

Is my blood pressure ok?
I'm 19 years old - and 100/70 I actually used to be 120/80 but I dropped some fat off. Is that ok?...

Do more people die from caffeine or nicotine?

~Christine~
Is 86 heart beat good?! Like when the nurse took my pulse and it was 86! Is that good?
Is 86 good? If isn't can you help me to get it better or just right? Cuz im worried that i'm eating too much sugars..

beautifulstranger_11
Rating
yes thats good

mike S
Rating
A heart rate of anywhere from 60-100 beats per minute is normal for an "average" adult. For a well-conditioned athlete, heart rates in the 50s or even 40s can be considered normal.

Tomcat
Sounds a bit high but if you're stressed it will be high. Exercise can help lower your resting heart rate.

jane doe
Rating
A tad high, but pretty good. Mine was 100+ during a panic attack and they said it was a little high, so with 86 I wouldn't worry.

E
normal resting heart rate for an adult is 60-100 beats per minute, also if u get nervous when u go to the doctor this can cause the heart rate to rise, and this depends on your age because the younger u are the faster your heart rate will be, if u are concerned u are eating to much sugar u can cut back some and see how u do, i hope this helps

tusmrt4u
It really isn't good or bad. The fact is many things go into determining your heart rate. Your heart rate tends to higher near the end of the day vs the beginning due to stress, excersise, and digestion. Also you heart rate may go up of you are battling a illness even a small one you don't even feel. Your heart can also get high if your nervous like most people are at a hospital. The most accurate measurement of a resting heart rate is probably right after you wake up.

That being said if you think you are eating too much sugars, you probably are eating way too much. Cutting back up sweets is never a bad thing.

L_H Qutub(Retired)
Pulse 86/minute is excellent, now be a good girl, stop eating too much sugar, not good for whole body OK.
Be happy.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy