Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

My brother in law is dying...had cardiac arrest, is unconsious, and?
they had a hard time putting needles in him...so they went in his neck...It is worse that i am saying...i am just unable to verbalize what is all going on...He is in CCU....Should i ask for tomorrow ...

What does these symtoms tell? need your comments please?
One of my friend, a 38 year old female has a problem since two years of having a sudden pain in the chest on the left side, where she feels sharp needles like pain. Ir comes and goes fast. Since the ...

What to do in case of defeciency of haemogoblin in blood?

Is 140/90 blood preassure is ok for a 50 year old? what is the safest level of alchohol they can consume?

Does your size affect your RESTING heart rate?

Is it alright to get rid of your pacemaker once you feel better with your heart beat?

STOP TESTING ME please?
Everybody tests my patience, my limits, and now i'm being tested for heart stuffs
I have heart palpitations, i get pains, i get sharp head pains at the left and right of my head
i have ...

Have you ever had so much gas that you thought you were having a heart attack?
One day the gas was building up, I couldn't burp, it just kept building up, I didn't know at first it was gas, my chest started to hurt, I thought a heart attack was coming on, I took some ...

Sharp pain in the left side of my chest that lasted about 5 min, my left arm was weak, was it a heart attack?

Additional Details
Oh, and I'm only 20 years old and I'm only slightly overweight. I'm so scared right now because my doctor is currently monitoring my blood pressure ...

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.Besides the obvious answers,WHAT IS HELPFUL TO ANYONE WITH THIS MEDICAL PROBLEM.?

I feel my heart beating strong. What can be the reason/s for that?

Additional Details
I drink no tea, coffee or any other drinks with alcohol. I dont smoke too....

What are the main causes (reasons) for Heart attacks in guys aged 35-40 years old.?
And do you get any warnings/symptoms days/weeks before hand. Thank you kindly for your answers....

Think I'll have a heart attack soon?
My mom had a heart attack at 42. She survived.. scary, though. I know we have heart disease on both sides of the family. What're my chances of a heart attack any time soon if I do not change ...

Is This Anxiety?
This has been happening for 5 days, i would like to know if these are symptoms of Anxiety. I have been feeling nervous the type of nervous when you have to take a test something like that and i have ...

Heartburn or angina?
yesterday I was playing Halo 3 after I ate dinner, I was getting a bit aggravated and then I suddenly felt lightheaded, I felt a bit flushed, and the area around my diaphgram felt like it had a bit ...

Should i be worried about my daughters heart murmur?
my daughter is 13 months old she was 2 weeks over due born at ten half pounds she was rushed into intensive care baby unit and in an incabater for two days got low pulse she is home now but she has ...

Why don't my boyfriends pupils ever dilate?
The strangest thing to me. I've been with him over ten years and his pupils have never ever dilated. They are always tiny pinpoint pupils even in dark or low lights. He is not a drug user at all....

How can I stop anxiety?
I've dealt with anxiety for almost half a year now and its really bothering me. I thought I was going to have a heart attack one day because my chest hurt, but it turned out to be the cause of ...

A relative of mine has had a BP reading of 250/150 and is concerned about heart. Does anyone know about this?

Is it dangerous to drink alcohol and take plavix and asprin.?

miamivc
Is 102 over 66 too low for blood pressure?

laurel g
My blood pressure is about that, normally.........but, mine is a little lower.

jolin
Rating
No, it is quite normal. As long as your BP do not go down beyond 80 over 50 or below, i think it should be quite safe :)

Should be Working!
No. Mine is considered borderline too low and it is usually 90 over 60.

daniella
Rating
if that is your normal blood pressure, then that is normal and not too low. but for someone who has a high blood pressure that may be too low for that person.

Angie C
Rating
This blood pressure is absolutely normal.

Nicky T
No, it's considered healthy. Mine is about 85/50 - 95/60 and considered borderline low. As long as you don't feel light-headed all the time it isn't a problem. At least you shouldn't have any strokes or heart attacks.

shygirlxoxo
Rating
no, alot of people's BPs run low. Athletes in particular will run a lower BP and pulse because their hearts are more effective. the heart is a muscle that gets stronger with exercise

dat93
If you take your blood pressure over a period of time you will get a better feel for it. It can change within 20 minutes, so you need to do it over time. I have been that low as well.

amazin'g
If your feel fine, probably not.

nickname
Rating
NO it's fine, did someone say it was? Just curious as to why someone would thinkit's too low.

Frankie F
Rating
115/76 is considered "ideal"

So although yours is lower than ideal, it still doesn't seem "too low".

I mean, how do you feel?

hocus pocus catepillar
Rating
I don't believe its too low. Mine is normally 110 over 70. One time it was 90 over 60 when I went to give blood and they made me jump up and down for a moment to raise it. Maybe your just naturally a calm too.

chicago cub's bat bunny
it is fine

reginachick22
Nope. Not if you are asymptomatic. Anything below 90/60 is considered low enough to be abnormal.

TweetyBird
Rating
A normal range of blood pressure is 90 to 140 over 60 to 90. Yours is fine.

al_ide
Rating
Not if you're human.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy