Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What specific name of red wine good for health?

Is there a link between garlic and high blood pressure?
Can I reduce my blood pressure by taking garlic?...

Doc8 - I do not know what Marfans Syndrome is.?

Blood pressure readings which is the most important and why after taking medication to?
control it my readings are still high. And is exercise the best way to control hypertension
Additional Details
very healthy diet but overweight and need to upi the anit where exercise is ...

Do I have a Blood clot in my heart??
I have been having chest pains for about a week now. The doctor did a D-DIMER test and the results of that were not good at all. I am feeling better now, but sometimes (rarely) it is difficult to ...

Why is my heartbeat so slow?

Additional Details
No, I'm not very healthy. I have just started some testing with an endocrinologist for adrenal deficiency. I have been fighting h-pylori for five years. My ...

High Blood Pressure, Is this a side effect?
Can High Blood Pressure have something to do with being tense all the time? Sometimes I'll notice that my teeth are tight together, for no real major reason or my hands. It runs on one side of ...

Can some one help me do this assiment?
I have to do this assiment by today I have to write one page of how to prevent heart ...

What is supraventricular extrasytoles?
I recently recieved a physical for college and the doctor decided to do an EKG on me and showed my sinus rhythm with supraventricular extrasystoles. What's this mean?? He reccomended me ...

Can you get into a coma after having a heart attack?
Can you get into a coma after having a heart attack? I was wondering because my uncle had colon cancer and went into a coma and died. I was wondering if you could get a heart attack then get in a ...

How long is the average stay of a person in S.I.C.U? surgery intensive?

Blood pressure and blood flow?
I am taking medication for high blood pressure. I am in training for and about to compete in a marathon. I know a lot out there would say 'don't do it'. But if I did, does my ...

My blood pressure reads high on the machines, but 2 doctors told me my blood pressure is normal. why?
They used the manual blood pressure thing where you have to squeeze a pump to do it. EDUCATED answers only please....

How long does it take for holes in the heart to mend for a baby after birth?
The child has Downs Syndrone and weighed 9 lbs. 51/2 oz....

My dad just recently suffered from heart attack. Just wondering which fruits are good for the heart?

Diagnosis of case?
A 85 year old female complaining of dizziness. Has a history of heart problems and suffered a moderate stroke(blood vessel in brain rupture) 6 year ago.
Vital sign: 105 for pulse rate/per min, 9...

Any way back?
Is there "Anyway" back from having been a patient of Heart failure. (Which I was five years ago)?. Will my heart repair its self, or Is the damage Irreversable. (It was pretty bad, I had ...

Can angioplasty be carried out under local anaesthetic?

High Blood Pressure - my nan is a stroke waiting to happen, does anyone have natural remedies or suggestions!!
The Dr's have been trying to get her medication right, but they can't seem to. I was wondering if anyone could please suggest any natural remedies or found partculars things worked for them....

Yes im paranoid and curious?
what is a regular heart rate resting....im 28 and its 59 bpm
my bp is 140 over 90 and thats while im on diovan....should i be concerned?...

hjwbcm
If someone has difficulty breathing while lying on left side can this indicate heart problems?

TweetyBird
Difficulty breathing suggests difficulty breathing. It is more indicative of a pulmonary problem. My professional advice to you is to pursue this with your primary health care provider. Tell your doctor you're experiencing positional dyspnea (DISP-nee-uh), for how long, if there's pain when you breathe in or out and what makes it better/worse.

clarklindam
Rating
Yes, but it could also be sleep apnea. Request a test.

cowboydoc
Rating
Not necessarily.

sharmel
It might. Then again it might be something else. There's a lot of important stuff in the chest cavity. The body tries to get your attention about something by making you feel either a pain , or some other sensation that you know isn't supposed to be there. It could be a little thing, or it could be a very big thing that shouldn't wait to get fixed
The best thing to do is go see your doctor, explain what you are feeling, and let the doctor order up a couple of simple, painless tests. Nobody on Q & A can possibly give you a diagnosis, and the last thing you ever want to hear come out of a doctor's mouth one day is "If you had only seen a doctor about this sooner, we might have been able to fix it a lot quicker and easier"

greatmangentletrue
no well you just cant jump on heart problems ....the proper way is that you can do a ECG to exclude heart problems .

this conditions can be caused by lung compression...which may be secondary to chest infection.

well i pray for you ..may god help you always .
you will be fine

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy