Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What will be the result if airbubble injected with 20ml syrinze in humen body through vain?

My blood pressure was 142/99 today the dr told me the top # was great but the bottom # was bad and they wanted
to put me on an additional blood pressure medicine to "target" just the bottom #. Is this reliable information?...

My wife who had a heart attack recently tried to get out of bed tonight but could not gain her balance?
she is sleeping now but are all these syptoms connected to heart disease and should i call for an ambulance.she also complained of being light ...

Would you please pray for...?
would you please pray for my baby cousin. She is getting heart surgery on monday and its supposed to be the worst one of all the ones she is getting....

Blood pressure 168 over 86 is it really high?
just wanted to know if it is bad I know smoking and salt effect it, are there any other things that would make it high like stress Thanks
Additional Details
Take Rampril 1 at night ...

Was I having a heart attack?
Acouple days ago I was sitting at a friends house and was sitting at his kitchen table. At first I could feel my heart beat begin to rise but I didn't think anything of it. I thought that it was ...

WHAT are the symptoms while youre having a heart attack??

Any serious answers please?
I have been having heart palpitations (I'm not real sure if that is how you spell it) I have had them here and there growing up, but nothing major. I noticed them more when I was pregnant with ...

Irregular Heart pulputations daily?
I have just had a baby and at different times during the day, i experience an irregular heart beat. Does anyone know what would be the cause of this irregularity or what i should do in this case? I ...

How can U get rid of heartburn?

Am I experiencing a heart attack?
I'll be 18 this June and I am experiencing pains on my chest around my heart. I was working out in my cartio class at school and my friend had pushed me. I had banged up my knees and after 5 ...

How long do you fast before a cholestorol test?
its at 9am... i just don't eat in the morning, right? Please don't think I'm stupid and don't listen, they originally made appt for 4PM, then called me back to say i couldnt fast ...

Will you please pray for my Dad's life?
He is very ill with heart, bp, sleep apnea. He made a miraculous comeback since a sudden near death experience one month ago.He is only 68, and we are separated by 3 states. Hard to tell if he is ...

Does anyone get chest pain when carrying heavy shopping? I do. Is this something I need to get checked out?

Additional Details
I'm 35 years of age....

What is considered normal cholesterol level. I recently tested at 5.7?

Why do you think I'm lightheaded,nauseated,and my heart is racing?

Should anyone start an aspirin regiment?
I've read about all the wonderful benefits of taking one 81mg aspirin per day. However, when is a good time to start this? I'm 30 and heart disease does run in my family, however, I'...

I've been found to have a serious heart disease. I'm really scared, help me.?
I am a thirty year old woman, you may recognise me from writing about my daughter who had lung cancer. Now I'e got a serious heart disease and I'm scared the same thing will happen to me. I ...

How much is the chance of surviving the coronary bypass operation for a 63 y/o?

Tell me best remedies of reduce my blood pressure ?

aussygirl87
If my dad has heart disease what are my chances of having heart disease?
im a 20yr old female

don corleone
Slim. I dont think that is hereditary or genetic, have faith

cosmin_trascu
Rating
none

emgeealex
Rating
Excellent chance.

Spark
Your chances are increased by your father having heart disease. You should look after your diet and lifestyle and reduce the risk factors you can do something about (don't smoke, do regular exercise). The good news is that women are less likely to have heart disease until after their menopause (than men).

mistysmum
Rating
Strong chance. Rule 1 Don't smoke Rule 2 Refer Rule 1. Never over-indulge in alcohol. Females should only have 1 standard drink a day. Restrict dietary fats, especially trans and saturated Fats. Keep your weight within normal range, do half an hour of exercise as often as you can (at least 5 days out of 7). Have your cholesterol levels and blood pressure checked by a doctor every year. Risk factors for heart disease include *Inherited from Family* *Smoking* *Overweight or Obesity* *Lifestyle* *Elevated Blood Pressure* *Elevated Blood Cholesterol*

Kaliman
Well it depends on your genetics If your mom has no history of heart disease and you father does then you can make a chart with the name of the trait you are trying to find. Say the code for the heart disease is aa and a healthy gene is AA and a carrier cell is Aa we know your dad has the sick cell so he is aa and you mom does not have the illness but she could be either healthy or a carrier of the cell if that makes sense. I dont know if you have any siblings but lets say you have 3 now lets say that your mom is a healthy gene that means that the code for the 4 kids would be Aa Aa Aa Aa now that means that all the kids would be healthy but they would have the potencial to have a kid that has the diseas. However if your mom is a carrier of the bad cell then the odds now are Aa Aa aa aa so that means that there are 1/2 chances of your parents having a child with the diseas.

I hope this makes sense and that it helps it is simple genetics

alisongiggles
Your risks increase when you have a genetic history. However, you can mitigate that risk with good health practices, reduced stress, exercise, healthy diet and regular assessment of your blood chemistry and above all DON'T SMOKE. Also, try to live a "Type B" lifestyle. Worry less, reduce stress as much as possible, and don't be a morning person when you don't have to. I know it sounds odd, but I've asked every pt I've tested to see how many are early birds, and about 85% of my cardiac patients are. So Seize the day, but do it at 10am, not 6am.

If you're careful with your health you can significantly reduce your risk.

ramboy517
Rating
I think there's a little chance you can have a heart disease but if you don't want one you should go exercising outside like doing walking and that kind of stuff that can make your body move a bit

EMT-B
Rating
Stay off the trans fat foods stay in shape don't smoke. watch your weight. take a omega-3 fish oil a day. and get checked for high cholesterol once a year.
and you should be safe.

AsianAI3
it depends on your family history. if your family has a history of heart diseases then you are at a high risk of getting one. if your family does not have a history of heart diseases you are in good shape.

Jobell
Rating
I'm not a doctor, but my dad's family has a history of heart disease also and several male members of my family have died from it. Both of my dad's brothers have died and my dad has had four heart attacks and two open-heart surgeries. Also my brother died of a heart attack at age 25!

ryleo2002
Rating
Heart disease is part genetics, and part life style. Genetics says that if one parents has heart disease there is at least a 25% chance their offspring has it. If both your parents have heart disease then the chance goes to 50%. But like anything in nature everyone can be thrown a curve ball and have it without your parents having it. Diet, exercise, and no smoking can decrease your risk for heart disease as well.

mystique
Really depends on the type of heart disease. Probably makes you a little more likely to have problems if you are talking a heart attack late in life... Now, as a 20 yo, and your dad is young, and had severe problems, needed surgery etc. you may want to look at more aspects of your health. There are definitely some heritable dissorders that can include heart problems and they can have major affects young. Talk to your doctor and see a cardio if you're really concerned.

Baby
it can be inheritable .but also can be avoided true good food no Alcohol and non smoking,and good exercise and 1Bayer #81 a day keeps Hardtack's away

za^za
Usually, if a close family member has it, you're likely to have it too. I am not sure if it's hereditary, but from my logical point of view, maybe it seems hereditary because the whole family member could be practicing the same lifestyle. So if you eat healthily and exercise regularly, don't smoke and don't drink too much alcohol, I think you will be able to reduce your chances of having heart disease.

Pipe Junkie
many things can attribute to heart disease. Heredity, lifestyle, diet and smoking to name a few. Whether you will suffer from heart disease depends upon any one or more of the factors mentioned. Eating right, exercising and not smoking will decrease your chances greatly.

omgoogle
it can pass on to you or to your brothers or sisters. chances are 60%

przhm247
Rating
The chances may be pretty good. I'd be careful of diet.

Just get regular check-ups.

javadic
Rating
Genetics is one risk factor for heart disease. There are a number of other risk factors. Check out this web site for more information:

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, April 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy