Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Will my stress affect my condition with my heart problem?
I have mitral valve regurgitation, prolapse, and palpitations and possibly an unstable angina. I work with clothing and then home with a 2 yr. old, 3 mo. old and a 34 yr. old husband who acts like a ...

OMG Please help I have high blood pressure?
I was coming from work, and somehow I am really nervous, and my heart starts beating a little faster than usual, I am 18 years old 5'11 190 pounds, So I go to the market and measure my blood ...

If you are having chest pains then what do that mean?

My cholesterol level is 30 whats That means?

How do u cure heart disease apart from surgery?
A person with systolic hypertention,how can it be treated, any idea please if u are a ...

I am taking blood pressure pills since the last ten years. If i discontinue the pills can I get a heart attack

My husband had a heart attack, had angioplasty- does not take his meds, and keeps smoking. What will happen?
Does anyone know the stats of how likely he will have another heart attack?...

What is amilopidine?
My friend has benn prescribed this medicine for Blood pressure but i cannot find anything about it on the internet....

I have a heart murmur and i get dizzy and light headed all the time. im allways tired. What do u think is wron
I leave for the army in 2 months. i didnt tell them i had one but they cleared my medical....

Why do so many people die of heart attacks while shoveling snow?
I wouldnt think it would be any more strenous then running on a treadmill or chopping wood etc.... is it because of the cold air?...

Can teenage girl get prehypertension?

Question about MRI of the brain?
My Father-in-law has to have a MRI of the brain.
He is concerned about having the test done (well actually it's moreso my Mother-in-law that is concerned) because he had heart surgery back ...

Medicare bracelets or pendants for use for patients who need means of identifying a need for special treatmen

What happens if heart pulse is too low?

Why is high blood pressure such a health concern?

Occult blood checks for anticoagulant therapy treatment?
I have a doctor that wants guiacs done routinely every month when Pts are on a antiquaulant therpt. Are other docs doing this?...

My heart lately has been palpitating constantly the past 3 days, help!?
I already knew that I have Mitral Valve Prolapse... I learned that about two years ago. They said it was a very mild case. But strangely the past three days my heart started palpitating constantly ...

I sometime face pain just below my left shoulder blade... i usually lasts for few sec,,it may again come..?
i am told that is s muscular pain.. for removing my doubt i did an ecg test... but it was normal... is it anything relate to heart,... whats exercise shuold i do if it s a muscular pain... my ...

Should I be concerned about these heart palpitations?
Hi, I am 22 years old, in good health, don't know anything running through the family and I have never been diagnosed with any condition, for the past two weeks I've been hearing my ...

Hypertension?
Is it normal for a nineteen year old to have hypertension?...

Alicia SA
I just diagnosed myself with low blood pressure. How do u bring it back up?
typically my BP is 116 to 120/80. today my roommate took me to wal mart and i checked my bp due to the symptoms i was having. the results were 129/63 119/66 120/66. I drank OJ and a couple of asprins and feel abit better. I still get a little dizzy on sudden movements but especially when i close my eyes sitting or lying down. I'm finally keeping down some food.

Diana H
I agree with Ann M.. OJ is to bring your sugar up not your BP. I have always been told that drinking more water can raise it somewhat. It really isn't so low that you should be concerned. If you took a pain pill or something like that it would drop your blood pressure.

versantly
are you a physician -this is the profession that makes medical diagnosis. your bp is fine. see your doctor.

JPMEDIC
Rating
Normal BP for an adult: systolic (the first number) is 100-140, diastolic 50-90. Your BP is fine. Now, if your bp was 90/40, then you would have a low bp, which can be fixed either through drinking more water (you might be dehydrated) or maybe more sodium in your diet. I don't know what to tell you since I don't know your complete medical history, but I see people all the time that have chronically low blood pressure and they are doing fine. Now with the dizziness, you might have a condition called orthostatic hypotension, in which you would have to see a doctor for. The best way to find this out is to take your blood pressure and pulse in three different positions: lying down, sitting up, and standing up. If there is a significant drop in bp from lying down to standing, you might have this.

Inlove
Try to drink plenty of fluids. The more volume, the higher your blood pressure is going to be. Dizziness is a sign of dehydration, does your lips or skin feel dry? The average BP is now 130/90. All those readings you had were perfect.

Anne M
Rating
Go to your family doctor. Drinking OJ is for low blood sugar not for low B/P.
Sometimes medicine can make it lower. Are you a drug user? Not meaning to be rude by asking that question.That can lower it and also it can raise the B/P

mac
Rating
Your symptoms are not from low blood pressure-- the pressures listed above are normal. The orange juice helping you means you most likely have HYPOGLYCEMIA which is low blood sugar........see a doctor ASAP

anitaeric2004
Rating
you cant diagnose yourself unless you are a doc. my advice would be to go see your doctor just in case its something else and if it is low blood pressure your doc will tell you what to do. good luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy