Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I have been told that I have a innocent murmur and I worry,I have laid around for two Months Now IM scared?
(Please read all the way through before answering thanks)The doctor told me when I got a check up that I had an inncocent murmur.It scared me.I had never been told that I had a murmur before.They ...

Heart attack/stroke....?
what are the first aid steps to be taken on a suspected heart attack or a stroke?...

Hi,i have a 9 yr old son who suffers aortic stenosis.is it possible for him to continue play soccer?
I AM HIS FATHER.I WILL REALLY APPRICIATE IF YOU HELP ME.
THANK A LOT...

What specific name of red wine good for health?

Is there a link between garlic and high blood pressure?
Can I reduce my blood pressure by taking garlic?...

Doc8 - I do not know what Marfans Syndrome is.?

Blood pressure readings which is the most important and why after taking medication to?
control it my readings are still high. And is exercise the best way to control hypertension
Additional Details
very healthy diet but overweight and need to upi the anit where exercise is ...

Do I have a Blood clot in my heart??
I have been having chest pains for about a week now. The doctor did a D-DIMER test and the results of that were not good at all. I am feeling better now, but sometimes (rarely) it is difficult to ...

Why is my heartbeat so slow?

Additional Details
No, I'm not very healthy. I have just started some testing with an endocrinologist for adrenal deficiency. I have been fighting h-pylori for five years. My ...

High Blood Pressure, Is this a side effect?
Can High Blood Pressure have something to do with being tense all the time? Sometimes I'll notice that my teeth are tight together, for no real major reason or my hands. It runs on one side of ...

Can some one help me do this assiment?
I have to do this assiment by today I have to write one page of how to prevent heart ...

What is supraventricular extrasytoles?
I recently recieved a physical for college and the doctor decided to do an EKG on me and showed my sinus rhythm with supraventricular extrasystoles. What's this mean?? He reccomended me ...

Can you get into a coma after having a heart attack?
Can you get into a coma after having a heart attack? I was wondering because my uncle had colon cancer and went into a coma and died. I was wondering if you could get a heart attack then get in a ...

How long is the average stay of a person in S.I.C.U? surgery intensive?

Blood pressure and blood flow?
I am taking medication for high blood pressure. I am in training for and about to compete in a marathon. I know a lot out there would say 'don't do it'. But if I did, does my ...

My blood pressure reads high on the machines, but 2 doctors told me my blood pressure is normal. why?
They used the manual blood pressure thing where you have to squeeze a pump to do it. EDUCATED answers only please....

How long does it take for holes in the heart to mend for a baby after birth?
The child has Downs Syndrone and weighed 9 lbs. 51/2 oz....

My dad just recently suffered from heart attack. Just wondering which fruits are good for the heart?

Diagnosis of case?
A 85 year old female complaining of dizziness. Has a history of heart problems and suffered a moderate stroke(blood vessel in brain rupture) 6 year ago.
Vital sign: 105 for pulse rate/per min, 9...

Any way back?
Is there "Anyway" back from having been a patient of Heart failure. (Which I was five years ago)?. Will my heart repair its self, or Is the damage Irreversable. (It was pretty bad, I had ...

dmwp
How long can you have pain before actually having a heart attack?
Okay, about a month ago i started experiencing pain that indicated a heart attack. Chest pain, back and neck pain, and upper belly pain. It just comes and goes, and is, for the most part, just a mild pain. I have been to the doctor and had an EKG, which said my heart was fine, but i am still having this pain. It is not as bad as it was at first, some days i only have an occasional twinge of pain, other days it lasts a little longer, but is never very bad, but at least twice a day i experience some kind of mild discomfort. It usually is never in the same place, for instance, one day it might be in my back, the next day in my stomach, and so on. I was just wondering how long some people might experience symptoms before actually having an heart attack. Mine have gotten better, but still, everytime i get a pain, i get worried. I am 31, but i know young people can have heart problems too, and this is stressing me out. Could i be on the verge of a heart attack, or something else.
Additional Details
last night i started feeling worse, my upper abdomen started hurting, not really bad, mostly just reallly uncomfortable. I went to bed, and woke up feeling really dizzy. I still feel a little dizzy and shaky. I got dizzy a few weeks ago, but i thought it was related to not eating much. Now I'm not sure. I feel kind of sick to my stomach and dizzy right now, and i am really nervous. It is the middle of the night, and I'm home alone with my young son, so I'm really scared. Any advice.

Sion P
stress, anxiety dietry thats all. I used to go through these spells, it is nothing. Almost immediately the ekg would detect a defect if it checks clear your fine. 99% sure its diet tht will reduce stress and anxiety. If the pain procedes to moderate or severe go to the er. I still doubt there is anything wrong.

elderberry72
Rating
I have those same things and 2 months ago they got really intense to the point I couldn't leave my house for 5 days because I would just get totaly exhausted. I never went to see a doctor because I just think it is stress. I have been under alot of stess for several months. Do you have alot of stress in your life at the moment ? If so there you go

maheswari m
Rating
This Patient Guide is written for the loved ones of heart patients who are dealing with the short-term stress that comes with a test, procedure or recent diagnosis of heart disease. It explains why support is so important to a loved one with heart disease. It also offers practical strategies on how to support a loved one while also taking care of yourself.

boxmaker40
I don't think your at risk now for having a heart attack. What you describe could also be stress related, or something else.
I have fibromyalgia and I get those pains you refered to.

Cardiophobia <3
You're just like me. (Hence the name lol). I feel those pains and I think I start getting them more because I think about it. If you keep thinking and worrying about it you're gonna cause yourself to get one.

blazerang
Stress can cause very odd symptoms. Heart attack though, the pain would be in the left arm/ chest area, not in the stomach. Maybe you are having Gall/kidney stones.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy