Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Any nurses or anybody who knows how much a test to check my cholesterol costs without insurance?
I live in CA....

What is heart rate at rest? son just got taken by ambualnce he is 22 yrs old?
and he has hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy... his feet and some parts of his body are numb and he has been fainting and turning bluish, he himself called ambualnce when all of us were ...

Tell me who do you know has a heart problem be serious and no spam or other crap?
my mom was just admitted to the hospital this afternoon with heart problems and i am very sad but i will be wondering how other ...

Heart Problems??
Im an 18 yrd female and I need to ask a question about weird heart beats. I am 5'5 and weigh around 240 so yes, Im overweight, but sometimes Ill just be sitting down and all of a sudden, my ...

Could "high blood pressure" be classified as a heart disease?

Does green tea cause heart problems?

Hai guy do u think in age 25- 30 could get cholesterol ?

If someones blood pressure was 187/163, would they be able to even function?

Could a short walk (or similar exercise) lead to cardiac arrest ?

What is the truth about nitro (chest pain)?
i heard that if you take nitro for chest pain and get a headache its probably not heart related-but if you dont get a headache its your heart.does anyone know anything about this?...

The doc told me i have 4 valves leaking !how and what do i do?
ive been told my valves are leaking im scared but he told me as long as i keep my blood pressure down i would be "ok for now"" what does that mean??...

Heart problem help?
I started getting sharp heart pains about 4 hours ago. Every time I inhale deeply, I get a sharp pain in my heart. I thought it was something called Precordial Catch Syndrome, but it said that only ...

Slow heart rate; 39bpm while resting?
I am 41 yrs old my heart rate has gone from 45bpm to an average of 38bpm when resting, this has happened over 15 yrs. I have been to see my doctor, and have been in hospital for 5 days where various ...

My grandfather carlo albanese past away on sept 14 2006 i had a heart attack feb 9 2007 is it true his spirit?
saved my ...

I've being having a problem with impotence?

Can someone help me with info on enlarged Heart, Beating very fast?
My Son In Law is an alcholic, and has been to hospital. He is 43 and to add to this problem, the Dr.said his heart was enlarged and beating extreamly fast. Now I know if he doesn't stop ...

Is there a natural or holistic treatment in lieu of pharmaceuticals for high blood pressure?
I'm tired of these pharmaceuticals. Can anyone direct me toward a RELIABLE and SAFE natural, holistic way to manage my blood pressure? It's not crazy high, but due to other conditions I ...

Is a heart murmur fixable.?
i just had a phyiscal and the doc sayed i had a slight heart murmer. he dident go any farther because its just a pre enployment physical. Is this dangerous? What can i do to fix it. it must be new or ...

In case of an emergency, if you don't have a defibrillator available, can you use a TASER gun?

Am i gonna die?????????????
several parts of my body hurts it like they pinching me maybe its agina like in the wrist and legs and back i have shortness of breathing, irregular heart beat can breath that well, im crying right ...

howie winton
Heart attack . can i claim disability allowance?
im 62 yrs old

srracvuee
Rating
just because you've had a heart attack doesn't say your close to death!! at 80 i had a triple by-pass and five people who i got to know in the ward returned to work after i year or before two of them as for myself i was already retired but if my age hadn't been against me i could have gone back to work so think positive and get back to work it will set you back to good health again but no smoking is a golden rule and keep away from alcohol and watch your weight

gemzalvn
Yes, if you doctor thinks that it would be unsafe for you to work. You would need to speak to them to see how much time you are going to require to recuperate. Heart attacks are by nature very stressful so taking time to comprehend what has happened is also essential so if you dont feel ready to work contact your gp and he will probably sign you off.

jackie m
if your doctor said you cant work then you need sick lines to be sent away for 26 weeks then you would be sent for a medical to assess the problem and if you are found to be unable to work you will then get disability allowance - which is very hard to get- they will tell you to consider a light job.

Ktloop
for a guess only if you are unable to work, this will need to be verified by your cardiologist or heart specilist, try contacting the citizens advice bureau

trishab352003
Rating
If you can't work and this is a long term problem then yes.

fanella
Rating
if you cant work yes

Dr Frank
Rating
Not simply because you have had a heart attack. Patients in general get disability allowance because they have a disability, not simply because they have a disease.

People who have had heart attacks should not consider themselves disabled, but increase their levels of exercise,stop smoking and try and reach their ideal weight. It better that you consider this your last warning to improve your lifestyle than a life sentence.

laura_horsham_girl
hi my name is laura my hubby is 52 and he has heart probs and he claims it so yes you can

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.084
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy