Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How to get a heart attack?

How do you keep your heart from cloging up and having a heart attack.?

Should I be concern about my heart / life?
In recent days there was practiced a general health test for all workers in my office and they told me that my heart seems to be bad and my cholestrerol levels are high. Should I be concerned about ...

How does cholesterol affect your heart?

Where can I find non-prescription color contact lenses?
Some people have told me to go to the beauty supply store but I don't wanna put those in my eyes cause i'm afraid it might mess my vision up....I was wondering did somewhere like CVS ...

Medical professionals..What is a acute myocardial infarction?

Please help I think I might be having a heart attack!?
Okay recently for the past few days I've had this feeling where it feels like someone is lightly flicking me in the chest. Now, I kinda felt a dull-ish pain in my upper chest, like almost to my ...

What is the normal heartbeats per minute?

What is WPW?
Just wondering......

How to Prevent Stroke & Heat Attack?
Thank you....

Does stroke run in families?

When you have a heart attack, does your blood pressure change?

Woken up last night by sharp "tearing" chest pain, should I be really concerned?
I am currently being evaluated for autonomic dysfunction. My doctor got me in with a neurologist, but that's not till July. Currently, my symptoms best fit with Postural Tachycardia Syndrome (...

What is mean by angio?

What is hemochromatosis?

What are ways to lower your blood pressure?

My heart is racing and im dizzy but at the same time i just want to go to sleep because im so tired?
i havent taken anything or done any activity that would make my heart race what do you think could cause this? i can feel my heart beating in my ...

What foods should you absolutely avoid when you have high cholesterol?

What is this scary pulsing on left side of my head at night?
This is something that happens only once in a while, but usually when I lie down at night. I typically sleep on my left side. Sometimes, as soon as my head hits the pillow, I will have a sensation ...

About chest pain....?
My mother suffers from chest pain, maybe from the heart for a very long time now. This happens when she is depressed or sad and angry. This dissapears when she rest for a while after the anger or ...

suztq
Does smoking make your blood pressure go up?

Scott S
Rating
Yes it does, in short-term and long-term

vlb5691
Yes stop now, and its cute either.

frooliemew
Yes. And, it also gives you cancer and you die.

dixiegirl687
yes. it creates hypertension, which is a fancy way of saying high blood pressure

massure4hire
smoking is nasty. I never will date a smoker its like licking an ash tray kissing them. Not that i've licked an ashtray before but after kissing a smoker I think i got the feel of it lol.

Snark, Modest Lips
Yes, it can make your blood pressure go up. However, I have taken my blood pressure after smoking before, and though it was higher than normal, it was still within a healthy range. The problem is that over time, smoking will contribute to high blood pressure as a chronic problem, and that's just the beginning of the problems it causes.

teresa.hereford@sbcglobal.net
Ys, my Dr. told showed me a scale where the first three puffs your b/p lowered,after that, it showed the heardt beat getting faster.

medrecgal1973
Rating
Yes. Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor, which means that it constricts your blood vessels; this increases resistance to flow, which in turn increases blood pressure.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy