Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

If you had all these symptoms would you bother?
I have cardiovascular disease, diabetes,chollestrol,high blood preasure, overweight, and have hidradentits suppurativa no cure none (Big boil like things), Now docs say if I don't stop smoking, I...

Why are people so stupid even well educated ones? why can't they use their common senses? on simple instructio
I work as a receptionist in a local hospital outpatients dept. where I give plain and simple instructions to patients and professional staff. patients e.g. have to be directed to the depts. changing ...

What makes the heart start beating fast suddenly?
Sometimes when I'm just sitting around or doing light housework, my pulse goes up suddenly- like I just ran up stairs or did something strenuous. It stays that way for awhile, then seems to go ...

What is the youngest age somebody can have a heart attack?
And are the people who have them usually obese?...

Which sleeping tablet the best tablet to commit suicide without pain?

When you faint, does your heart stop?

Chest pains please provide advice?
I have had fairly severe pains in the centre of my chest 3 times in the past year, each time I find it hard to breath during the pain and I get sweaty palms and generally feel hot, is this ...

Can smoking pot cause a heart attack?
Smoking pot has always made my heart beat faster...The last time I smoked pot (May 2004) My heartrate raced up to 160 beats a minute and would not slow down until about four hours later, when the ...

Is struggling to get a full lung of breath a bad sign?
Just as a background, I'm a 22 year old male in roughly average physical shape for my age. A few months ago I was having chest pains and concerned about it I visited my doctor. He was mildly ...

Am i having a heart attack?
For the past few days, i've having some pains in my chest. It's not just in one place either. It's one both side of my chest, and in the middle as well. Neither arms hurt when the pain ...

Irregular heartbeat?

Does the hospital close?
My mom won't call the hospital to get me heart tests, because she says it's "closed"

the hospital never closes! does it?
Additional Details
i have a note....

I have pains in my chest in the region of my heart should i be worried?
I have been having these pains for a few weeks now also having hot flushes on accassion. Please advise thanx.....

Is blood pressure of 116/69 high, low or fine?

How can we decrease the rising obesity in children?
We are seeing a rapid surge in pediatric obesity in the United States and worldwide. What are some creative ways to inspire families and children to make important changes to stop this concerning ...

What is a "quick way" to lower blood pressure?

How do you cope with the death of a close person?

Are there any dangers when taking asprin daily?
Brand:C...

What increases the blood pressure?

Which one is more correct to listen to - BRAIN or HEART?

fatty liver
Can you help me how to quickly lower down my liver enzyme (SGPT) due to a fatty liver?
I've been taking milk thistle & other herbs for the past 4 weeks and it works but I need something to that will lower it down more quickly.

clcalifornia
Rating
Change your diet to low fat. Eat oatmeal daily

Race
Rating
Stop drinking alcoholic beverages. See, in biochemistry, alcohol converts into LDL (bad cholesterol), chylomicrons and VLDL (very bad cholesterol) via a very long process.

If you are overweigh or obese, try loosing weight. It will take time, but it will have the best effect.

If you have diabetes or have what doctors call as insulin-resistance, you can try rosiglitazone. Randomized-control trials have proven that this decreases fatty liver.

Hope that helps somewhat.

Macha
Rating
Avoid alcohol

Doc8
Rating
Stop drinking alcholic beverages.

Rachel☺
Sure, A diet low in fat and high in fiber, fruits and vegetables can usually correct this problem.
rachel

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy