Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

STOP TESTING ME please?
Everybody tests my patience, my limits, and now i'm being tested for heart stuffs
I have heart palpitations, i get pains, i get sharp head pains at the left and right of my head
i have ...

Have you ever had so much gas that you thought you were having a heart attack?
One day the gas was building up, I couldn't burp, it just kept building up, I didn't know at first it was gas, my chest started to hurt, I thought a heart attack was coming on, I took some ...

Sharp pain in the left side of my chest that lasted about 5 min, my left arm was weak, was it a heart attack?

Additional Details
Oh, and I'm only 20 years old and I'm only slightly overweight. I'm so scared right now because my doctor is currently monitoring my blood pressure ...

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.Besides the obvious answers,WHAT IS HELPFUL TO ANYONE WITH THIS MEDICAL PROBLEM.?

I feel my heart beating strong. What can be the reason/s for that?

Additional Details
I drink no tea, coffee or any other drinks with alcohol. I dont smoke too....

What are the main causes (reasons) for Heart attacks in guys aged 35-40 years old.?
And do you get any warnings/symptoms days/weeks before hand. Thank you kindly for your answers....

Think I'll have a heart attack soon?
My mom had a heart attack at 42. She survived.. scary, though. I know we have heart disease on both sides of the family. What're my chances of a heart attack any time soon if I do not change ...

Is This Anxiety?
This has been happening for 5 days, i would like to know if these are symptoms of Anxiety. I have been feeling nervous the type of nervous when you have to take a test something like that and i have ...

Heartburn or angina?
yesterday I was playing Halo 3 after I ate dinner, I was getting a bit aggravated and then I suddenly felt lightheaded, I felt a bit flushed, and the area around my diaphgram felt like it had a bit ...

Should i be worried about my daughters heart murmur?
my daughter is 13 months old she was 2 weeks over due born at ten half pounds she was rushed into intensive care baby unit and in an incabater for two days got low pulse she is home now but she has ...

Why don't my boyfriends pupils ever dilate?
The strangest thing to me. I've been with him over ten years and his pupils have never ever dilated. They are always tiny pinpoint pupils even in dark or low lights. He is not a drug user at all....

How can I stop anxiety?
I've dealt with anxiety for almost half a year now and its really bothering me. I thought I was going to have a heart attack one day because my chest hurt, but it turned out to be the cause of ...

A relative of mine has had a BP reading of 250/150 and is concerned about heart. Does anyone know about this?

Is it dangerous to drink alcohol and take plavix and asprin.?

Can any one tell me the reason , why sometimes my heart beats so fast as though it is going to fall out???
sometime my heart beats so fast, but just for few seconds only, later i feel ok, i want to know is something serious about my health!...

What is tachycardic?

Can you have a stroke without realizing it?
My grandmother returned from a trip tp oklahoma about a week ago, and I really noticed a slur in her speech. I didnt say anything, but just yesterday she complained of a " crawling" ...

If I am having a lipid test can I drink Black coffee?

How can you cure a broken heart?
How can you be honest and say it's ok though you're bleeding inside. Just how you gonna do ...

My dad had heart surgery. What's a good gift?
I'm looking for something that will get him up and out of his chair. All he's done for the last three months is sit in his recliner. He's not doing his exercises the doctor ...

elisheva
Can a person die before their heart stops beating completely?
my mom passed away yesterday and it looked like she passed before her heart actually stoped beating, she got a stoic, frozen look and her eyes didnt match, one was looking up and the other one away from her, and i just was wondering if it can happen that fast, and then her heart to stop beating after. i am confused.

Poppy S
im sorry to hear of your loss.
Yes it is possible, as other organs can fail before the heart.

Annamariah is my name and Hi!
Well when her heart stoped beating she probably was dead...

needzabreak
Rating
Their other organs can fail while the heart still beats - yes

))rebeca((
Yes that can happen, can also be brain dead, so it is possible.

Micheal B
i wouldnt think that they would consider that dead, but who knows. sorry about your mom.

Caroline
Rating
The brain ceases to function before the heart stops beating.
So sorry for your loss.

kay
Rating
First of all I am sorry for you loss and I'll try to help with your confusion. Death is medically declared by the stopping of the heart. She may have had that "stoic, frozen look" when her pupils stopped dilating, due to other organ failure, although it is still impossible to be dead and still have a heart beat.

eeeeelias
Rating
I think that there is a chance to get the heart beating again.

So, I think that they don't die right when the heart stops, there is a little bit of time.

I think.

POW!
Rating
yeah ..its possible

PiNEStRiPE
I'm not really sure, but i'm very sorry for your loss

Jolene
Rating
A letter from Heaven

To my dearest family, some things I'd like to say.
But first of all, to let you know, that I arrived okay.

I'm writing this from heaven. Here I dwell with God above.
Here, there's no more tears of sadness; Here is just eternal love.

Please do not be unhappy just because I'm out of sight.
Remember that I am with you every morning, noon and night.

That day I had to leave you when my life on earth was through.
God picked me up and hugged me and He said, "I welcome you."

"It's good to have you back again, you were missed while you were gone.
As for your dearest family, They'll be here later on.

I need you here so badly, you are part of my plan.
There is so much that we can do, to help our mortal man."

God gave me a list of things, that he wished for me to do.
And foremost on the list, was to watch and care for you.

And when you lie in bed at night the day's chores put to flight.
God and I are closest to you.... in the middle of the night.

When you think of my life on earth, and all those loving years.
Because you are only human, they are bound to bring you tears.

But do not be afraid to cry; it does relieve the pain.
Remember there would be no flowers, unless there was some rain.

I wish that I could tell you all that God has planned.
If I were to tell you, you wouldn't understand.

But one thing is for certain, though my life on earth is over.
I'm closer to you now, than I ever was before.

There are rocky roads ahead of you and many hills to climb;
But together we can do it by taking one day at a time.

It was always my philosophy and I'd like it for you too;
That as you give unto the world, the world will give to you.

If you can help somebody who is in sorrow and pain;
Then you can say to God at night...."My day was not in vain.

And now I am contented... that my life was worthwhile.
Knowing as I passed along the way I made somebody smile."

So if you meet somebody who is sad and low;
Just lend a hand to pick them up, as on your way you go.

When you're walking down the street and you've got me on your mind;
I'm walking in your footsteps only half a step behind.

And when it's time for you to go.... from that body to be free.
Remember you're not going.... you're coming here with me.

pretty millie
ahhh! I'm sorry to read that I hope you alright

Dominus
Rating
Death...real death...has nothing to do with the heart, or brain, or any other organ. It is the body's inability to produce sufficient Adenosine Triphosphate. When this happens, all cells rapidly start to lose their function. While some organs may linger for a while, the body (at that point) is effectively deceased. The whole thing is essentially a chemical process, and neither the heart, or brain (or stomach or any other organ) "controls" the body to that degree.

By the way, my condolences. I lost my grandmother yesterday morning, so you truly have my sympathies.

RootBeer
I'm so sorry about your loss. She might of had a brain anurism. That would kill the brain and then the heart would stop working.

She probably went brain dead, and without special equipment, if your brain dead your heart eventually stops beating.

I'm so sorry. I hope everything will turn out alright.

Eric D
Rating
First of all I would like to say that I am sorry for you loss. Now to answer your question. Yes a person can die before the heart stops beating. When a person dies the brain, which controls all functons of the body, will stop sending out signals to the body. Once the brain stops working the person is considered Brain Dead. The closer the body part to the brain the sooner it will stop responding and "die" as well. That is why her eyes looked strange before her heart stopped beating. I know that is kind of hard to hear so soon after your loss but I hope it helps answer your question.

:::::Hug:::::

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy