Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Can anyone pray for my Life partner ?
She has a problem of heart and beside that she is also suffering from leukemia n it is in crucial stage.

We are searching for the suitable heart for her in whole world and we are getting ...

Congestive heart failure?
Can you tell me about congestive heart failure and can it be cured because I think i have ...

I have a healthy heart but it sometimes skips a beat what does this mean?
IT USUALLY HAPPENS IN THE EVENINGS AND FREAKS ME OUT....

I am a 13 year old girl w/ a heart murmur and want to know can this cause shortness of breath?
i have had this condition since i was born and the doctors think its getting better but i just want to know if it can cause shortness of breath?...

Do you think that heart transplant recipients that continue to smoke deserve the organ?
I know a person that was just put on the waiting list for a heart. She has always and still smokes like a chimney. Only now she tries to sneak it. She knows that they will test her for nicotine ...

What do palpitations feel like?
Sometime I feel like I'm having them, but I want to make sure I'm not mistaking it for something else.

Thanks....

Fundraising ideas for sick baby?
what are some good fundraising ideas. a friend of mine has a 5 month old son in need of a heart ...

My bp is 111 over 74 and my resting heart rate is 87. im 20 and fairly fit should i be worried?

Please help?
my mother was admitted to hospital after complaining severe chest pain due to high blood pressure. ambulance was called and they took her away. i stayed home, because i can't bear to see my ...

Are there any cardiac surgeons in USA?
if yes (Cool)

and i need to ask you a lot of ...

Children's hospital recommendation for open heart surgery?
A friend's son 3.5 years old - has been diagnosed with a rare heart disease. He will need to have an open heart surgery fairly soon, most likely within the next 2 weeks. Since this type of ...

What causes the Heart to keep beating, and eventually to stop?

Can you have a heart attack and not know it?
If you can, what can I look for to see if my dad is having one and not knowing it?...

Help me please?
i have been having like sharp stabbing chest pains alot. and it stings also. i had and xray and a ct scan done on my heart. my heart beat is normal. my pains hurt mainly at nite and when i wake up in ...

Extra/skipped heartbeats?
from 17 to 21 i have drank heavily, almost everyday, about 4 months ago i stopped drinking i get these funny heart beats like skipped or extra beats, i have had a ecg and heart scan, blood tests and ...

If u got told u av 3 weeks left to live what would u do?

Blood pressure?
is 203/98 blood pressure high or low...good or bad?
pulse 74...

High Blood Pressure...?
Im 23, and have high blood pressure (160/110 ish). I dont smoke (anymore, quit 1 year ago), dont drink more than 8 pints a week, dont do drugs, low cholestrol, not overweight (im 6'3" and ...

Chest pains and high blood pressure?
I have had high blood pressure in the past and have been on medicaton for it but now am not as it has been ok for a yr or so.
I keep getting sharp pains in my chest, next to my breast. sometimes ...

Hi! i need to find out about heart disease for my A-Level biology, does anyone know any causes of it?
also if you know of any good websites on cardiovascular (heart) diseases could you please let me know? thanks for your help!...

bob
Blood pressure of 103/61, is that low?
???

rose_bud_1234
Rating
Thats really good, compared to mine!

MoonGoddess
Rating
No, that is a very good BP reading!

Here is a link for you to learn more about it, rather then me giving you the long lecture (complete with quizzes and visual aides, j/k!).

http://www.webmd.com/hypertension-high-blood-pressure/guide/understanding-low-blood-pressure-basics

mlgable
That is an awesome blood pressure.

RoVale
Yes, that is low.

versantly
Rating
it's great

Baby
Rating
that signed a bit low to me

gonecrazybacksooninky
Normal I would say.

ItRose
Rating
Mine is that low too! I am very proud of it! lol You should be too

RMR278
well the depends on your age. if your young it is good. if an adult it is a little low. just moniter it. one reading is not enough to be sure what the normal range is. as long as your not having an symptoms of low pressure such as fainting or dizzyness or lightheadness or weakness in your legs when you get up or walk. no symptoms your probably okay. if mine was that low I would go into a coma. but I need higher pressure to deal with my higher weight and other problems.

RRRRR

meggerbeast
There is an upper limit for what is defined as "high blood pressure", but there's no cut off for what is defined as "low blood pressure". The reason is everyone's bodies act differently. For example, 103/61 might be perfectly normal for one person, whereas someone else might pass out from that blood pressure being too low for them. If you're not having any symptoms or side effects from it (such as dizziness, fainting, fatigue, etc) then it's not low. However, if you ARE having side effects like those, then yes, it is low. If you are having side effects, there is medication that the doctor can give you to increase your blood pressure (I'm on some for that reason actually- my blood pressure was running at about 80/57 and I was having side effects).

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy