Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Which is better: Juice or Soda?
The reason I ask this is because I have stopped drinking sodas and trying to only drink water and some juice but today I compared a Hawaiian Punch label to an orange soda label and the juice had more ...

What is the best way to lose weight fast?
Ty ...

What is good to drink in the mornings?
I am trying to start eating healthier and drinking only water....BUT if I drink water in the morning before lunch time--it REALLY upsets my stomach. Juices are full of sugar and carbs....but are they ...

Is my weight healthy?
I'm 14 years old. I weigh 125 pounds and im 5 ft tall. I was wondering am I overweight? or is my weight healthy?...

I have been working out for about a month now and instead of losing weight I have gained 4lbs.?
My workout regimen:
M-W-F: 30mins on elliptical machine
T and Thr:30min aerobics class, 15min strength training and ab workout

Healthy Eating:
-1500 cals. a day.
-F...

My little sister wants to loose weight?
my little sister is 12 and she is 5 3 and weighs 113. she was happy with her weight untill we moved and here everyone is skinny. and she is stressing out. my mom and i have tried to convince her its ...

I have not eaten for week? . Is that good? How quickly will I lose weight?

What is the weakest part of your body?

Whats a fast way to lose wait ?
whats a fast way to lose wait with out starving your self and really dose work. what are some good and easy foods to make when your on a ...

What is the best way to burn off belly fat?

My daughter...........?
i went into my 14yrold daughters room at 3am this morning.
she wasn't sleeping--she was in a backbend position, sweating, hufffing and her nude body was dripping in sweat.
i asked her ...

Is this a healthy snack?
I'm used to snacking alot, And I've been trying to tone it down lately. The thing I'm trying right now is one cup of 'Dry Roasted Peanuts', and a bit of 'G2 Low calorie E...

How tall should an average 15 year old girl be???
do i still have time to grow??
Additional Details
I'm 5'3'' and everybody's telling me i'm kinda short.....

What word do you use? Stomach, tummy or belly??

At 5'6 158lbs Im medium framed, am I fat or chubby or pushing elephant?

How do you lose your weight?
What's the most effective diet to go on I want to get twenty pounds worth of results by November fourteenth. Any help on that and the strech marks on my legs would be greatly appreciated!! :P...

Eating fast food too much!... break my habit!?
I eat fast food seriously almost every day, I'm not over weight at all. I actually work out on a regular basis, and aside from fast food I eat relatively healthy... sounds a little weird doesn�...

Silk Silk Silk - What do Cows Drink?

My bf said that he likes a girl to be thin enough so her legs dont touch at the top... how can I achieve this?
I need to know how to achieve this look quickly. I wouldnt say I'm overweight, I dont eat a lot in fact I dont even have the standard 3 meals a day but I still cant seem to shift any weight. I ...

Do you think im ok?
like my weight and stuff Im 173cm and I weigh like 59kg I kind of want to loose weight I have like big muclses on my thighs uhh its so annoying!!!

Heres like a picture of my body sorry my ...

RODRIGUEZ
Whats the best exercise to lose ur stomach fat??
I am not fat i wiegh about 130 but my stomach is not flat what exercise should i do to lose that extra baby fat??

Sam M
Rating
Situps and crunchs,and pull ups.

giannismitsios
Rating
Stop eating and exercise. Running is the easiest and the best. If you put a wrap around your stomach in order to sweat more, is even better

lyzerdeyez
well there's not really an exercise to loose fat in your tummy area... weight loss it pretty much even.. you can't spot pick where you want to loose weight.. but you can do general cardio so you loose the weight and do crunches on an exercise ball and pilates are great too to tone the tummy.
Best of luck to you!

k-mac
Rating
cut back on snack foods...drink lots of water. walking & good ol fashioned sit ups!

girly girl
Set up, riding a Cowboy

raiders4life
Well first off you will need to go on a diet. Cut out every junkfoods you have and if you get hungry in the afternoon try drinking water to make yourself full. Next try sleeping early, because you will need to wake up early in the morning to jog for 1 hour, minimum of 30 minutes(DO NOT eat anything except for a banana and a glass of water before you run in the morning). After that try running 3 more times in the afternoon (1hour or 30 minutes each jog) Try not to stop while you r jogging, at at the same pace. Do different types of abominal exercises(crunches, situps, reverse leg crunch, side crunch, captain's chair etc.)Choose 3 exercises for your abs, and do 2 sets of 35 reps or more for each exercise every hour, if you can. stretch out your abs before and after you work them out. One last tip, DO NOT EAT PAST SIX O'CLOCK.

jeff b
Rating
The push away. It's where you push away from the table faster.

LoztProphetz05
Rating
Get a sensible diet plan, cardio, and any kind of AB exercise.

Bre
Rating
Eat small portions (and healthy)...run! do sit ups...as many as you can every single night before bed!!! you WILL see results if you keep it up...now if i could only get myself to do it...

daydreamer315
i have both abbe lounge or bow flex.

island girl
Rating
Kat, try this: get on the floor on your knees with your back straight. Use a cushion or something if it hurts. Then slowly lean back, bending at the knees and keeping the rest of your body rigid. You'll feel it in your thighs and butt too. Slowly and steady wins the race. As you get stronger you'll be able to lean back farther but don't throw your body, rise back to an upright position just as slowly. Start with ten reps a couple times a day until you get strong enough to do about 50. Better than "crunches".

smartee
I think situps and crunches are probably the best exercise for that.

röB.NeuArt
Rating
Walking and doing some ab exercises that worked for me !!

jess
Rating
if u find the answer plz email me! lol im still trying after 2 yrs!:(

♠♣♥Rogue♣♥♠
Rating
sit up's

tabatha1333
about 25 crunches a day its best to do it at night or in the morning when you first wake up

drsuria_cbe
Rating
Standing and bending your body in the front ... morning and evening. You should not sit for a long time.

RACQUEL
I would suggest sit ups

ShortcutHerbal Goody
Twist and walk briskly at least a mile a day. Yes you can do brief stops while walking!
Richard Simmon says he does it every day!

maryamtaba
Rating
first off all you should notice if it is fat of your muscles are flacid,if it is fat you need diet and excercising,if it is flacid muscle(protruding belly)just excercise.if it does not work liposuction would be another option if it is really annoying for you

shorte716
Rating
walking, honestly do alot of walking.

lees_sword
put both hands against the side of your dining table and shove hard, then stand up and walk away after eating half of your servings.

Dagorn
Ab king pro... it really works

guudguy g
How to make my stomach flat
http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to-make-my-stomach-flat.html

How to lose bellyfat?
http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to-lose-bellyfat.html

The Best Exercises To Lose Weight
http://www.askaquery.com/question/The-Best-Exercises-To-Lose-Weight.html

greenelephants33
ok girl..i have the same situation!! lol ok, wat u should do is just do a lot of crunches every day like 100 or something and also eat a lot of salads and healthy stuff...but u can sneak in a candy bar here and there lol girls gotta have flat stomachs for bikinis so do wat i just told u and it will work...but u hav to do it everyday for like a month or more...then u will see some abs and a real flat tummy...GOOD LUCK!!!

ricouriel
Rating
T loose stomach fat you have to go run like 30 or 1 hour and then after that you have to do 100 crunches every day.

me w
Rating
I lost mine with crunches and cardio, but it does take time. Leg lifts can help the lower belly fat. It takes dedication, which is hard with a baby, but it will eventually go away if you stick with it. It took me about six months on my first baby and almost a year on the second.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy