Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I cannot lose weight and ever since i've changed my diet i've got bad breath?
i've been the same weight for 3months even though i'm on a very strict ...

What is the differerence between a mens and womens bicycle?
Im wondering about that bar going from the seat to the handlebars. Shouldnt the mens bar be slanted and the females straight across?...

How many calories should I eat a day?
I really need to lose 5lbs.
How many calories should I eat everyday to lose weight?...

Whats the fastest and easyeast way to lose weight?
i'm 5'3 and 17 and i weigh 160ibs and i want to be in shape i want something that is easy and that dont cost me much so if you can plz help....

I haven't really eaten in 4 days?
Im never really hungry. and all ive eaten is half of what i got. like half of my french fries from mcdonalds. or 1 order of hash browns from waffle house.

im not hungry and my dads been ...

What is the term used when a 30 year old man dates a 15 yearold?

If you stop eating how much weight will you lose?
so yea how much?
Additional Details
if you stop eating for like 3 weeks tho thats it how much?...

Whats a good snack for after school?!?

Be Honest...??
ok so school will start in like a month...i really want to loose a couple pounds..and i need some advice..heres a picture of me..

http://i112.photobucket....

I am a 13-year-old and am 5'7 and weighs 138 pounds. Should I consider a diet?
Any answers will be greatly appreciated....

Is it possible to lose 70 pounds by July??
if it is please, please, please, give me a good detailed diet plan.

its really important to me that i lose 70 ponds by July, and i just need a good diet that will work.

thanks ...

How can i loose weight?
i play footaball but i had knee surgery last year and my weight has balloned to 11 and a half stone. i don't eat unhealthy but my weight won't go down. i'm in a job were i do a lot ...

Is losing 2 pounds a week healthy?
and is it possible to do healthy?...

Whats for lunch?

What is the best form of exercise to get generally fit?
I like walking and do about 6-7 miles a day, is this enough? Thanks in advance for your answers!...

What is the fastest way to lose stomach fat?

What is your ideal healthy breakfast?

What do you think of the before and after? (Weight loss)?
I've lost about 38 pounds total. My highest weight was 183, and I am now 145. In the after in my pictures, I was about 153.

Pic 1
http://i49.photobucket.c...

What's The Best Way To Lose Weight?

What do you think about my body type?
5'4 about 165 pound size 12 female ..unfortunately flat chested as well....

snorkleseafoam
What is the best exercise for getting rid of stomach rolls?
I am comfortable with my body but I'd really like to lose my rolls! Help

starfish
Quit eating those jelly rolls... lay off the donuts.

S.moore_guppies
Actually a combination of cardio and different forms of crunches. You can do crunches till you die and without cardio to burn off the unwanted fat you will never see the waist you want.

MR. KRATOS
Stomach crunches or situps

lolzhiashleyx3
Rating
get a bender ball to do crunches...this works amazing!

shelbizel111
def not crunches! do pilates thatd the most effective way! drink lots of water...the ab loungue is great too! but pilates work quickly if u eat right and do aerobics too

alis2408
crunches! or lie on your front and then hold yourself up on your toes and your forearms, you can feel it working on your stomach!!

jbourne1985
Rating
Starvation.

Everybody has those when they sit down...even when your fit you will always get em.

Movie Mike
You have to loose weight everywhere. What you are talking about is spot reduction and it does not exist. But you could work out your mussels near the rolls.

Hope this helped

Bean
Rating
Crunches. =)

here2help
Rating
Crunches or sit ups.

WHIPOW
Rating
swimming

UFC
Stomach crunches and situps are ineffective, so don't listen to the answerers who said that.

Run, jump rope, ride your bike.... that's how to lose em.

Jessica S
Rating
Try this

http://www.TruthAboutAbsBlog.com/6packabs.html
It's a really good program and helped me

jitney_bus
try 150 sit-ups a day for1 month.

girllll
go to www.womenshealthmag.com
you can build workouts according to target areas! definitely check it out :)

Dana Laz
The best thing to do:
1) is to do set ups like at least 30min every day
you will see some changes in a few weeks time.
Keep trying.
2) to help you, you can try other exercises like what they put in TV shows, ...
3) Bicycle - it is the best method you can use! trust me, by cycling everyday at least an hour around your area, it helps to gain some muscles in your legs and also your tummy! because moving your legs continuously while cycling, it makes your stomach rolls go away!
I hope this helps

Momma Knows
Exercise alone can not get rid of fat unless you commit to eating a healthy diet. As you exercise you burn calories but if you take in more calories during the day then you burn off, the fat will stay.

You don't need to go on any specific diet just watch what you eat, eliminate the junk food (soda, energy drinks,,cookies, cakes, fast food etc).

Try to rely mainly on veggies, fruit, 100% whole grain breads and pasta, low fat dairy and lean meat/fish/poultry or soy products.

To help burn fat fast get into weight training. Weight training will take less time each day than slower cardio would and unlike "brisk walking" you only do the routines 3-4 times a day.

Don't worry about bulking up - you won't but you will blast that fat off quickly.

Now that diet and standard exercising is out of the way we'll get into targeted ab exercises. Although you can't spot reduce (that why we diet and weight train) doing ab specific exercises will tighten and firm up the area. One of the best exercises for your belly rolls would be the reverse bicycle, the reverse bicycle works lower, upped and obliques - so they get a good all around workout.

Then add to them flutter kicks, push-aways, Russian twist, the plank, the bridge, the side bridge,oblique V-up, side jackknife and standard V-ups.

Don't be concerned about how many of each you need to do. First see how many you can do and each time you do your routine try to do a few more. You should be spending 15 minutes 4 times a week (every other day) working on your abs. You could spend less, but results will take long.

With diet, weight training and targeted ab work you can see results fairly quickly (actually quicker than you would guess)

Good Luck!

stanlin
I have a friend who finally spoke with a Dr. about hers, she has always been a very low-fat eater and exerciser but he told her that fat around the middle is truly the most difficult to rid yourself of if your female.....hormones stuff, OK. She looks great but she knows she'll always have this unless she opts for surgery, no person I know works out like she does so if it were possible she would have already done it. But hers is due to having children....if you've not ever have children then nothing works like crunches and (I know I'll get thumbs down and, bite me) walking is excellent for every part of the human body including the abdominal.

Allen I
Rating
The best exercise is actually running, swimming, playing basketball or any other type of cardiovascular activity that burns calories and essentially burns fat. Doing crunches will build the muscle underneath the fat and help to burn it, but the best way to lose the rolls is to actually attack the fat straight on by doing a lot of cardio, and burning more calories then you take in.

Gagan B
Rating
Crunches :D Search on google and watch videos on youtube!

alialoggi
Rating
If you have stomach rolls, you have some weight to lose, so exercise until they go away. Do cardio and weight train. If you dont know where to begin, join a gym and take cardio classes, let the instructors show you the way.

straighthealth18
Rating
When we want to get rid of body fat, there is no way to specifically burn fat from one part of the body. Doing situps won't burn the fat that is covering your abs and doing tricep extensions won't get rid of the fat that is covering your triceps. The only thing you can do is lose weight all around and eventually the problem area will also improve. The way to burn fat is through a calorie restricted diet in conjunction with an exercise routine that will burn calories. Activities that burn calories include running, biking, swimming and other high intensity activities.

Guide to Reducing Body Fat - http://straighthealth.com/pages/guides/reducebodyfat.html

Wild~Tangent
Rating
i'm glad that you're comfortable with your body.
a few tips:
~don't overdo the crunches. they are boring as hell and only so effective.
~for every pound of muscle, you burn several thousand calories a day. the easiest and quickest way to gain muscle is to do pushups and slow squats.
~don't overdo the cardio, but try to do 15-30 minutes, increasing as you gain stamina.
~get a sport u like and dedicate to it! it is a great way to have fun excercising.
~water boosts metabolism. so chug it! it's great for you, and studies show that 24 oz. of water speeds up metab. for 90 minutes afterwards.
~if you think water is boring (i do) try seltzer. it's just as hydrating as water and has no extra calories or sugar. i always keep a big bottle near my desk so i just chug it. (lol) seltzer is also quite filling so as an idea maybe drink a glass or two before meals?
~eat healthy! if you eat crap and excercise, you are going to go no where. don't skip breakfast-it's been proven that people who eat breakfast and healthy diet have less of a waistline than those who skip it.
~eat healthy stuffs regularly. if you skip meals or try to go hungry, your body adapts its metabolism for an environment where famine is common. this means that you will start to store fat more efficiently. to avoid this, try to eat some fruit, veggies, light yogurt, nuts, etc. every few hours.

good luck! ~

Chloe
People who are stressed carry weight around their stomachs, so even though it sounds stupid doing something like yoga would help as it de-stresses you therefore lessening the fat you carry in that area. Woo I sound well clever!! yeah i just ruined it for myself but nevermind

cloudedleopard15
Rating
Your typical crunches are actually not that healthy for your body - most people do not do them correctly and are actually just wasting a lot of time doing them. I would suggest yoga, specifically those postures that strengthen your core.Training for and having a strong core is very important as it supports your entire body and will lead to you being healthier overall. Also, losing calories is important, so you will want to include vigorous heart-pumping aerobic exercises which have many benefits, not only helping to lose weight but oxygenating your brain and releasing feel-good chemicals!
In addition to exercise, you should switch your diet, avoiding junk food, fast food, and all processed foods. Eat more plants! More fresh food! Avoid sugars and eating when you are not hungry. Also drink a lot of water - it is the best for you, 0 calories, and cleanses your body.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy