Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How much (mgs) sodium is ok on a daily basis?
I've cut out sugar, white flour and now I want to regulate my sodium intake, I'm 6'2 190lbs and very active & healthy....

Previous Drug Addictions Related to Heart Problems?
I recently got out of the Marine Corps (No I never did that when I was in). But before boot camp, I was a typical 15-18 year old who dabbled in everything under the sun, minus needles and freebasing ...

I have recently been diagnosed with an ectopic heart beat.Can anyone share any light on this please?

I have a heart arrythmmia and am on medication for it. Is there anyway to stop the heavy chest feeling?
I have an appointment on Tuesday to re-evaluate my symptoms but i want to know if anyone knows a home remedy to make the symptoms go away until then.......

Top five contributing factors in heart disease?

Around how many miligrams of cholesterol a day should someone with high cholesterol limit themsleves to?

Who takes blood pressure meds?
What kind do you take and how old are you? I am 42 and was just diagnosed with high blood pressure today. I have been prescribed lisinopril 10 mg. I am just a little anxious, concerned, curious, ...

Panic attacks?!?!?
I am 25 in good shape, 5'7, 135 lbs and am unfortunately a sufferer of panic attacks....

Since last night I have had a feeling of being short of breath so I just went to bed last ...

What is dilated cardiomyopathy?
I'm just trying to find out more info on this condition. Well, actually, if it's a "condition" at all. This was listed as the cause of death on my dad's death certificate ...

What do you do after a syncopal attack?

Blood Pressure?
My blood pressure is running around 95/72 is this normal.Top number ranges 90-110 bottom 70-80.Seems odd that the numbers are so close in range....

I am taking blood pressure medicine, bp & pulse is normal but my heart pounds very hard.?
I am also short of breath....

Ive felt very lightheaded,dizzy, bloated, and?
have had mid back pain for the last couple weeks.....Im NOT pregnant. what else could be going on? Im pretty im not anemic ...

Brain scan?
hi, had a brain scan as I had a mini stroke( paralysed down one side for 15 mins) result of scan says : there is some evidence of narrowing of the arteries to part of the brain. this may be ...

My chest/heart aches because of alcohol?
so last night a few friends and i got a bottle of jack daniels and drank it straight with no chaser out of the bottle.
today i woke up with this really bad pain in my chest, it even hurts to ...

Fast heart beat when walking?
I am a 17 year old male. My heart bpm while at rest is around 80-90.
I have this blood pressure machine in my house, that also counts your heart BPM and I like to check it regularly.
W...

Cardiac arrhitmia?
I've been having cardiac arrhitmias since I am 13 years old. About 250 bpm and sometimes less. Diagnosis was an anomaly in the mitral valve of my heart Currently I am 30 and I am on medication &...

My heart has been beating fast all day.?
I have panic attacks, however one has never lasted this long before.

I didn't have anything with caffene, I had one cigarette hours ago.

I take wellbutrin so I don...

Diet in the elderly?

What cardiovascular disease is due to lack of red blood cells?

Janelle B
Does everyone feel like a heart beat in you lower stomach area?

Mjollnir
Rating
No, never. Either your heart has prolapsed into your stomach or you have gastrointestinal problems. If it is uncomfortable see a doctor.

Steve B
Rating
may be young for aneurysm,but,can happen..see MD for ultrasound...............

emt_mmt
Rating
Yes. Absolutely. Don't let others' ignorance cause you to panic.

Your aorta runs just left of midline in your abdominal cavity. Especially if you are thin, you will be able to feel this pulsation, and will be able to follow its path through your abdomen.

What these other people are referring to is an abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA). In this, the wall of the aorta stretches out in one specific spot, causing a "balloon" to form. This balloon will have a "pulse" to it as well, is easily palpable, and is a primary sign of this condition.

However, a AAA will present as an AREA of pulsating, not just a "spot". It is often described as a "pulsating mass". Now, if THIS is the case, it's possible that you have a AAA. But it usually accompanied by other symptoms, such as low blood pressure or dizziness.

Stump
Most people don't feel the pulsing there. If you ever feel pain from it go to the emergency room immediately. Some people do feel the pulse there though. That's the descending abdominal aorta, one of the largest blood vessels in your body. You shouldn't feel the pulsing all the time, but on occasion isn't that abnormal.

snowandsun
Yes, that is quite common, especially if you are thin. There is a large vein that travels through your abdomen and returns blood to the heart. If your stomach is empty, or you are just very thin, you might feel (or see!) your heartbeat in your stomach. It's normal, don't worry about it. If I rest something on my stomach while I'm lying down the thing I rested on my stomach will bounce around to my heartbeat. LOL.
Hope that helps.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy