Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

My face is on fire!! PLEASE HELP!!?
I was online looking for homemade exfoliators & read this one site about putting kraft miracle whip on their face for 10 mins & then washing it off & all the dead skin is gone & your ...

Help Me Out!?
during days, i get tired and take naps, like everyday, is that normal, or im just crazy?...

Lump on my ear lobe ????
ive had a lump on my ear lobe now for about 3 - 4 days and its very sore it is about size of a pea should i squeeze it ????
what could it be a pimple or some thing it has no white head though<...

How do i get my eyebrow to stop twitching!! It's been 2 days!?

What kind i put on a sun burn?
I have a sun burn that i got from being out in the sun for about 12 hrs . I Got it very bad on my legs and it hurt very bad when i get water on the sun burns on the legs. What can i get for the sun ...

Eating out or eating at home?
Which is the best.please explain giving examples to back the side one would choose....

Blisters on my feet??
I was walking all day today with heels...and I got blisters on my feet!! They hurt soooo bad and look like they're ready to bust, but my sister told me not to bust them cause then I won't ...

I burned my hand on my curling iron!?
i was curling my hair this morning and i reached over to get my brush and then "sizzzle" i burned my hand and i put water on it but i need and it still hurts really bad! and i need to go to ...

Can you burn your skin if you have a very hot shower?

Sunburn?????
i went to the beach and got really bad sunburn does anyone know any treatment that will work and not a vinagar bath that dont work
Additional Details
i cannot use aloe it dries your skin ...

I got stung by a bee on my foot can it kill me?
all i did was take out the stinger...but can it kill me? I'm not allergic to bees.
Additional Details
its been about 5 hours since i got bit and now I'm at ...

How do I stop biting my nails?

What do you do for a wasp sting?
my husband just got stung on the back of his hand and now his hand is feeling numb....

It takes me way too long to fall asleep at night. Then I wake up too early. I'm a teen, I need to sleep!?
I've tried the whole don't watch TV/read/eat etc. etc. in bed, but it doesn't work. I think I may have mild insomnia, because when I finally do fall asleep, I usually wake up WAY too ...

Friend is Sick. Do you go go visit them?
They are in the hospital and Not contagious....

I've been hiccuping almost non-stop all day!! What should I do?
It hurts and I dont know what to do! Help!?...

I have a friend who cuts herself on her shoulder.?
I have a friend who cuts herself on her shoulder. When she brings the topic up (she often does) should I support her, or tell her to change? Please help me!!
E...

I am thinking of crazy-gluing my brother's lips shut while he is sleeping for a prank. Is this dangerous?

What is infantilism?
I've heard the term used before and have no idea what it means. Is it some type of disease? is ita type of person? What is your opinion about it?...

What's the the remedy to get rid of a very bad cold that makes your voice come and go?

♫Hope♫
Why do men have round fat stomachs but women have fat rolls?

capn_cracker
Rating
because men wear their pants under their stomach. Most womens pants are worn up towards the belly button whis is half way up the stomach. Do that for any kind of time and you will cut a line into your fat stomach and turn it into 2 rolls.

Neva
because they like food and don't exercise

Eagle
Rating
that is how we are made

?
Beer?

buffy fan
Rating
Women have hips, so the fat creates rolls around them.

breezie
Rating
because god made u like that

citizen high
One drink too much beer , the other eat alot of ice cream .

im_the_one_dear_fella
Rating
women tend to store fat in different places because we r the ones who have the babies, the fat is distributes a little unevenly though heheh
hope that helps

iahawke
Rating
Not necessarily, but women naturally have the belly that is on the lower stomach, ever notice when larger women pull their pants up on some of their stomach curves? Women have more defined waistlines, so it kind of results in "rolls". It's mostly because girls congest fat in the lower stomach and guys keep in straight in the belly more.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy