i got an ear infection,i do a lot of swimming,i have a flight in 3 days and want to get it seen to quick would this help lastnight i put some cleaning oil on because i though it might be blocked but ...
Why do i get shocked everytime i touch water at home and at work?
my fingers have even split open from it it is so painful im getting shocked on everything i touch please help
idk! thats scary just thinking about it! you should get that fixed!
If you were ever electrocuted when you were a child or any time in your life, you simply just have some electrical currents running through your body. The same thing has happened to me when I was 5, it went away after about 10 years. Anyway good luck with it.
please visit a doc...ASAP.
call ur electriction or go see a doctor!
GO to the doctor!! that is scary, and not good!
You have a short circuit somewhere that is sending current, probably through your plumbing. It could be a bad ground. You need an electrician.
You are the one!
Ymmo the Heathen
if this occurs separately at your home and also at your workplace, and if nobody else in your family or your work colleagues is complaining of this, then it's not an electric wiring problem.
More likely, you're wearing plastic shoes and rubbing them against the woolen carpet, or maybe you wear a woolen pullover and rub it against plastic chairs, or maybe your clothes are made of polyester...
Rubbing of those material one against the other results in a lot of static electricity getting created. It discharges each time you touch metal pipes or tubes or taps.
Solution: wear real leather shoes and cotton clothes. Wrap a cotton cloth over your chair. Substitute synthetic carpets with rugs woven from natural materials, like jute.