Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

How do i grow tall.i'm 16 and many people say i've got li'l chances of growing further.so any help wud be appr

I need help with my gas!!!!?
This is not a joke!! I have a terrible gas problem since I gave birth to my daughter. It is frequent and the odor is like mustard gas from World WAr One. My husband cant take it anymore and wants ...

How can I control myself from smoking?
I am a smoker . i tried several times to give up , i failed , so now i want to control it.any suggestion for me?...

What exactly is a medical emergency and when is it right to go to the emergency room?
Is it just life/death situations? Or what about if you are experiencing pain but you won't die if you wait a day to go to the docotor's office. It takes forever in Canada to wait and even ...

Can you get spider bites on the palm of your hand?

How many people here lost their virginity out of wedlock?
I'd just liek to know your truthful answer; I'm trying out a survey out of sheer curiosity to find out hwo far our society has gone...(i'm not suer whether it's bad, or it's ...

I have an insomia.. any cure?
i need some natural ways on how to sleep without taking ...

I'm 15 and I get serious migranes at least twice a week, what could be going on?

My friend has a huge bruise on her leg?
She asked me to ask on yahoo answers for suggestions. Would vitamin C help? Does anyone know of any creams that might help?...

Eye problem?
i have this problem with my left eye

the black part of my eye points to the left while my right eye is just straigh when i look straight in front of me

theres no problem with ...

Please, I need the secret to happiness!!!?

How to recover from a really bad bee sting?

Wats the fastest way 2 get rid of a bite?
i hav a few or red mosquito bites and i wanna know the fastest way 2 get rid of them? is there anything u can use around the house? if not wats the best 2 buy 4 it. p.s im in ...

How much ever I try to sleep in the night , I dont get sleep . What do I do ?
I feel sleepy in the night . But when I go to bed AND CLOSE MY EYES I DONT GET SLEEP . SOMETIMES I CLOSE MY EYES THE WHOLE NIGHT,BUT NEVER SLEEP .JUST KEEP ON CLOSING MY EYES . I NEED TO SLEEP , OTHER...

How long do you have to peddle a stationery bicycle to equal a mile?

Getting A Massage?
I recently was given a gift certificate to have a full body massage, I am in Maryland. Sounds like a nice idea. I am wondering whether I should be fully nude? Does it make a difference? Has anyone ...

What is the strongest pain killer?
Vicodin??

I have surgery in a few hours... boo hoo hoo :``-( lol
And I know I am gonna be real sore afterwards.
Vicodin makes me itch.. So what other pain killer would do the job?...

Help with VERTIGO PLEASE?
I had dizzines since about 1 o'clock today to the point my stomache is upset and I am vomiting.
Should I go to the emergency room or see my DR. ...

How do retarted people think?
ok. i been wondering...people who are not retarted can "think" we can talk to one another we have emotions. but what about retards? when i look at them their face look crippled and their ...

Does walking really urn fat?

MissNurse
Why do contacts get so blurry sometimes?
I clean them everyday and they aren't old.

purduegrad1973
Rating
They need to be cleaned

Ted Striker
Rating
Could be the brand of contacts you use, or the solution, is not best for your eyes. Talk to your eye doctor about switching to a different brand of contacts, or try a new brand of solution.

msqtech
Rating
your eyes would create liquid causing it

♥LostHeart♥
Your eyes gets dry.

diana_evelyne
i dont know

sexysam
i think cause they dry out. i know when i am looking at a computer screen for too long they irritate me like crazy! there are still alot of improvements they can do with contacts.

jenfleur
Rating
Try eye drops, as you may have dry eyes in general. Or you may want to check with your eye doctor about switching brands of contact lenses. Different brands feel better in each person's eye.

C D
Because you are tired and you need sleep...he he...

Becca
Rating
Could be your eyes are dry and you need to moisten them.

Suzanne
Use enzamatic solution.........

The Blues Banshee
If contacts are the right prescription for your eyes, the most common reason they would be blurry is they are not moistened enough. Ask your eyecare professional what drops would be best to use with the contacts you have. If I am at home, my favorite remedy is to use saline solution - it seems the most natural thing to be using. Otherwise, I carry Visine for contacts around with me for the same purpose.

medolfan1313
Rating
Everyone's pretty much on the ball here: you gotta keep them moist. Carry those little Renuzit pipettes with you and, when they start to go blurry, put two drops in each eye. You'll be right as rain!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy