Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Cut won't stop bleeding, please help?
I cut myself with a new blade and didn't realise how sharp it would be. The cuts are quite deep, about 1/2- 1 cm. There's one on my chest and another on my leg.
How can i close it ?

What is best way to increase height?

Every morning that i eat breakfast i feel very nausous. Whats wrong?
I useally don't eat breakfast, but i decided it was a good idea to start going it. The problem is it makes me feel sick whenever i eat in the morning. It doesn't appear to matter what it ...

What is the best way to get a gauz pad off a sore it is stuck to . without hurting?

Are drugs good or not?
Drugs like marijuana, cannabis and gunja, are good for man or not? They don't make you a durg addic and don't kill. Why are they good or why are they not good?...

Ew.. answers please?
i have like 3 bites on my legs, im guessing theyre mosquito bites, and one is like REALLY itchy and swollen... its like 2.5 inches big... like in diameter.. yeah its gross.. anyone have ideas whats ...

Should I get drunk.?
I am 12 and like all my frieds have gotten drunk before. and I sorta want to just because I want to know what it is like, I am a strait A student and middle class not scummy. and I am in 7th grade....

I need to lose weight quickly, but i don't want to starve. HELP! Any suggestions?
I want to lose as much weight as possible in a fairly short amount of time, without dying of hunger....

I cant sleep?
I havent slept good in over a week i stay up late cuz i cant sleep and i wake up all through the night, i woke up like six times last night! HELP!!! I'm SO tired....

My ex-boyfriend committed suicide a year ago, atleast but I still think about him...?
I dated someone who was a drug dealer, and he got caught and committed suicide a long time ago. However, I still talk about him and have dreams that he is stil alive.. what is wrong with me? why can&#...

Does smoking pot ruin your memory and make you stupid, really?
medical professionals ...

I got stung by a bee, what should i do?
i was on top of my house when a bee stung me it looked like a regular one and stung my left hand close to the wrist, what should i ...

How do u soothe a burn?
i spilled a little boiled water on my fingers and it burns and doesn't seem to stop burning, is there something i can put on it to soothe the burn and make it feel ...

What does HIV stand for?

How long are tetenus shots good for?
I had an inch long peice of wire pulled out of my knee and want to know if i need a tetnus shot....

Whats the best thing to do for mosquito bites so they don't get infected?

If you get stung by a bee...?
and you're allergic and your tongue is swelling/ you're feeling dizzy, but you get to the hospital right away, you'll definitely be ok, right?...

My two year old son was stung by a wasp..what should I do?
Just a few minutes ago my son was stung by a wasp. It was rather big in size and I killed it and saved it just in case I have to take him to the hospital or the dr. He seems to be doing fine and only ...

Umm i smoke?
im 14 nd in da 8th grade ive been smoking on and off for about 6 months now im beginning to thinkim addicted so 1st wat do i do nd second can smoking make u gain weight or like make u hungry or ...

I'm feeling a bit dizzy, can anyone help?

Missy Uchiha
Why do I always bite my lower lip all the time?
Does this mean something?
Additional Details
its lightly not hard and I just find myself doing it all the time just w/e

hopsmaster
You really want to bite something a little harder and alot bigger than your lower lip.

I am mizz chilly
i'd say nervous tick.I do it when I get stressed. ut I bite th inside if my lip and it get's real bad. I think you should maybe use somethign that might stop you like they have stuff for nail biting that taste nasty so you won't bite maybe thy have that for lips. Use something medicated of your least favorite lip gloss flavor like grape of something. And try to realize when your doing it and track down a source. Count how many times you do it. You have to this will get you so tired of writing that you might stop biting. So write it down the time and what you were feeling at the time and go from there. Hope this helps.

CR
Rating
It is a nervous habit, you have to be aware of it and make yourself stop if you don't want to do it anymore. I used to clench my jaw but it made it so sore I had to make myself stop doing it.

Vctory
Rating
Are you nerves about something or do you have real bad nerves or it just is comforting to you. I've done that to and sometimes it's a bit of both. I wouldn't worry. You know I was at work and I was wondering the same thing. I realized that baby's do that when they are sleeping. not saying your a baby but I can be a big baby sometimes.

GG
Rating
yeah. when you're nervous, this makes you feel comfortable

karisob
Being Nervous

hell raiser9392
Rating
nervous!

<3 tWiRl <3
don't do it all the time. my bro did tht and there is a purple bruise under his lip...its freaky

Tylenol Johnson
tastes better than your upper lip?

Jacee Giff
I notice a lot of people doing that when they are nervice or worried. It is natural, even I do it sometime! i dont even relize it.

☮Peace☮ ♥Love♥
It probably is just a bad habit. Put some lipstick on it.( if you are a girl) Maybe some chap stick too bc it tastes bad.

Stonedprincess
Rating
I usually do it over stress, I don't know why you would though?

Amazing Babe
Or you like someone
you are talking to

Patricia S
Rating
because you are nervous and unsure of yourself, get rid of that insecurity, your lip deserves better

Bella2193
Rating
It's a nervous habit. Or maybe, if you feel self-concious about your looks, pulling and damaging at something as publicized as your mouth is a sub-concious way of doubitng yourself.

frank
Habit. Maybe from nervousness or any other type of stress.

Eden M
It's usually because of anxiety. It's a very hard habit to quit, but I stopped because I hate to apply lip balm. And it makes my lips bleed, and my lips would burn whenever I ate spicy food.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy