Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

What's the quickest way to get rid of lepracaun bites?
Yesterday when I was walking down in Unicorn Valley, a little lepracaun jumped on me. I spanked him and gave him a time out, but then he bit me....

My nose has been bleeding for 30 mins is this normal?

My skin got scalded by the water from the car radiator. Should I poke the blisters that formed?

Do any of your scars tell a story? 10pts?
I have tons!! I got a little scar on my left hand when my sister bite me...we were fighting over the dang control [lame] lol. I have another huge scar on the right side of my belly....I was attack by ...

Forced second hand smoking, is it child abuse?
If a parent smokes in the car while a child is in there is it child abuse?

The child is in there and can not leave and being forced to "second hand smoke" should there be laws ...

Cat scratch... now finger is swollen and red?
I was playing with my cat, dangling a toy for her, and she tagged me with her claw... now my index finger is swollen and red... what should I do? I rinsed it with cold water, then saline, but it ...

Tick bite?
I just removed a very small tick from me. After removing it, I have discovered that it left a small purple dot right where it bit. Should I be concerned?
Additional Details
It hurts to ...

What should I do when I can't stop a bad habit?

Where do you do to take a quiet day to unwind?

How can I get rid of stress knots in my neck and back- at home remedies?
I always get stress (muscle) knots in my back, and in my neck- they've gotten so bad my neck hurts to lay down, stand up, turn my head, anything... I can't afford a massage (im a broke ...

I got stung by a cricket last night in the belly button. Will I be all right?

Why does my humidifier say to use only "soft water" and never "hard water"?

Stomach ache?
my stomach has been hurting for 3 days now... [although today isnt as bad as 2 days ago]..its not cramps.. and i dont need to go to the bathroom.. and when i pat it, it sounds hollow.. almost like a ...

Treat big toe blisters?

What do you need to give first aid?

Yellow jacket stings?
What is the best home treatment for yellow jacket stings.

Ice or heat?

Aspring or Ibuprofen?

Any advice is appreciated.
Additional Details
lol, thats ...

Taking off a stuck ring from finger?
wife slept with tight ring on her hand, now its swelled and she cant get it off....any suggestions?...

Bug bites in bed?
My girlfriend has been getting bitten by some kind of bug whenever she's near my bed. The bites blister and scar. I've never been bitten, and I've had a number of friends stay over ...

What can I buy over the counter that will fade a burn mark from my daughters leg?
My 3 yr old recently dropped very hot corn on her leg which has left a pretty bad skin discoloration and I need something that will take it away....

How long does it take for sunburn to stop hurting?
is there any way i can stop the ...

stacie
Why am i hungry alot, and never seem to feel full after eating? thanks?

cutie pie
maybe ur not eating enough.

mslider2
Rating
Ihis is difficult to answer without knowing more but it could be caused by the type of food you are eating. Some foods are bulkier and fill you up faster. Soups and airy foods like cake dont have a lot of bulk so they dont really fill you up unless you eat a lot of them. You might try filling your stomach with a couple of glasses of water before you eat and eating salads and fruits which have a lot of bulk.

poohfare
Avoid taking too much of rice, noodles. I had cut down the amount of the rice intake. And I try to take more 4"f" .. Fats (veg) Fruits, Fiber, Fish I don't fill hungry all the time. You could try.

bond_girl1983
when a person is eating healthily, they should not feel absolutely stuffed at the end of a meal, and they will be hungry again in 2-3 hours. that is COMPLETELY NORMAL! however, if you are constantly hungry, and eat over 5000 calories a day or some huge number like that, there is probably a medical condition behind it.

tadj
Rating
I used to be like you,I don`t know if your overweight, I was,so I tried many diets over many years but the only diet where I lost weight without feeling constantly hungry was the Atkins diet.It`s all about cutting right down on your carbohydrate intake, I used to wonder why after eating a plate full of chips (french fries) that I could be so so hungry about an hour later.It`s all to do with blood sugars and stuff I can really recommend his book try and get a copy it`s entitled Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution.Even if your not overweight it will help with your problem, it helped me loose four stone,good luck.

gvaporcarb
Rating
Okay, If You can't Step Outside, And Pluck An Apple, Orange, Or Avocado off a Tree, Here's an Idea That will Fill You Right Up, And At The Same Time be Healthy; Ever heard of Morningstar Farms Veggie Food ? They Have Found a Way To Convert Vegetable Matter Into Food That Is Very Close To Meat, Both In Flavor, And Texture! With A Fraction Of The Fat And Calories! To Find Out Where To Get It, Go To morningstarfarms.com I Get Mine From Food Lion. Also, This Will Have You Feeling Full In Short Order! Try It! You'll Like It! Once you Do, You'll Have To Rate this As A "Best Answer"!!

davega7
It could be an ulcer, it could be low blood sugar or you could have something called Prada Willy syndrome.

bumperbuffer
Rating
The feeling of being 'full' (satiated) is promoted by starchy foods. These foods are things like potato, rice, bread, etc.
It is quite hard to over-eat these foods because of the satiation effect.
Perhaps you need to reconsider your current choice of foods, especially if you are trying to lose weight when you might think that carbohydrates should be avoided.
As you know, weight loss occurs if you eat less energy-food than your body uses up. But this does mean that you can eat bulky, starchy foods to fill you up as long as you don't over-do it.

antunxxx
I suspect you have an ulcer.

Go see a doctor.

if not, then you are a gluton.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy