Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Does poison can still kill if it is expired???
the poison have an expiration ...

Is it normal to get a light bruise on the spot where you had blood taken out? (i donated blood thurs)?
i went to the doctor on thursday and he removed some blood. today i noticed there was a light bruise on the area where he removed the blood. i just wanted to know if this was normal or should i go ...

My nose bleed everytime I stay up late..cause?cure anyone?
everytime...it happen when i did not sleep untill its 6 a.m like...then i slept...either after hours,it'll will start to bleed..or suddenly while staying up late..just staying up late and ...

Is it normal?
is it NORMAL if a person dont eat anything for 24hrs and the next day they still dont feel hungry.but they are forcing them self to eat.they are not on diet or anything and they dont need to lose any ...

Benefits of dancing?
Why do we have to engage in dancing. What can we get from this? Any health benefit?...

R U allergic 2 anything?

What defines a "heavy smoker"?
Obviously any smoking is not good for you, but I am wondering if there are any statistics as to what deines a "heavy" smoker? Is it a pack a day? Two packs? Are there other levels of ...

Burn on a 5 year old.?
My little sister has just burnt her arm on the stove! She's 5 years old; she tried to climb up on the stove right after I had finished cooking and her left arm looks badly burned.

I&#...

What exercises can help a double chin go away?

What's the longest you've gone without showering?

How can you avoid to be lazy?

What is that horrible painful feeling you get in your head after you eat something that is really cold?

Nose bleeding?
i have been having nose bleed since the age of 4, now im 16 and i still have it. i have it about 4-10 times a month and i noticed that it gets more serious by the year... my parents dont seem to care ...

What is something random you can choke on?

Are boiled vegetables good for health?

Additional Details
Then how to steam them???...

What is a good over the counter for tension headaches?
I have had a tension headache everyday for the last 12 days, I have been usind excederin, but don't like the caffiene, is there anything else out there that wont make me feel jittery?...

How can I get a splinter out?
I have a splinter in the back of my heel and I can't seem to get it to come to the serface to pull it out. It has been there for about a week and a half. Soaking ang squeezing don't seem to ...

I think i got bit by a spider but im not sure there are 2 small red swollen itchy burning numb bumps?
it really hurts and there is redness all around it i have searched on th internet to see what it was and i think it might be a spider ...

I ran into my door and my lip is really bloodley what should I use to heal it?

Why is my ear thermometer not reading right?
I just changed the battery, and it said myself and my two kids are all 96'F. It's fairly new...yet reading falsely. I'm troubled. Ideas why this might be happening?...

osublow
When can a person be declared dead?

Additional Details
is it when he stops breathing, his heart stops beating or what?

blackiris
In addition to No pulse No heart beat...Eye lenses will not react to light applied from a small torch;meaning the brain is dead as well.

ewestink2004
Rating
you can be brain dead but your heart is still beating thats a good question when you find out please tell me

pridesal
Rating
i think the person becomes dead the moment he is deprived of any spirit or wish to live any longer

doni_ray
A person can be declared clinically dead when there's no heart beat and no pulse.

motocrossman2006
legally they have to be pronounced dead by a Coriner, M.D., or in somecases trained paramedics can pronounce people dead.

People are pronounced dead only after every effort is exhausted to try to bring them back to life.

Ready2Go
Rating
When the heart has stopped beating completely.

ooka
when the soul leaves the body.... medically when they flatline- no pulse/ heartbeat, unable to be revived

psydi
When your heart stops.

brmick1
Rating
Medical personnel can declare time of death when they personally feel no further attempts at recusitation are warranted but you can also be pronounced dead if you haven't been heard or seen from for seven years (trust me, I've been declared dead twice for disappearing)

fungusbrains1
When an M.D. pronounces they are dead.

Emma Monkey
I work in a nursing home, and needless to say when our patients die no heroic measures are taken, their quality of life is zero and reviving them would be prolonging their agony. One man died in the early hours of the morning, the nurse on duty couldn't feel a pulse or hear him breathing when she listened with a stethoscope.
The Dr. came out to certify him a couple of hours later, by this time the man looked waxy and blue, and was very obviously dead, but the Dr. could hear a faint heartbeat, although the man was definitely not breathing.
He still certified him though, and before he left he said to the nurse if he comes back to life please call me! We were all seriously freaked, but by the time the undertakers arrived the man hadn't made any miraculous recovery, and was still dead. Or was he? Absolute true story!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, December 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy