Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

I had the flu two weeks ago and now I have a terrible tickle cough. What will help?

Are you a blood donor?
Why, or, why not?
Additional Details
Give the gift of life!...

What happens if anyone drinks too much water, specially a dehydrated person?
When a person drinks too much of water the Na content of the
body breaks creating toxic fluid in the body dangeraous for
human body. Specially for those loke dehydrated athlets who

Is there any way I reduce my tommy with out doing any exercise and reducing the food?

Overweight kids, whose fault is it? The parents or the kids?
Whose is to blame for a child being overweight? The parents for not monitoring the child or the child for not having any self-responsibilities....

What can i put on my eye?
I got elbowed in the eye today what can i put on it expect an ice pack or what the doctor perscribe ...

Glue on cuts?
Hey gang!

I work in a restaurant and use my hands all the time to make food, etc. I got a pretty deep cut yesterday and have been wearing a bandaid, but I'm going to glue it shut ...

How can I ease my neck pain?
I've had a terrible torticollis yesterday night and today it seems Okay but I can still feel discomfort moving it left or backwards..other than massages and medicines, any other quick solutions?...

What is the worst thing that can happen to an infant (1-2) if it consumes 1/2 a bottle of alcohol?
doing a project on alcohol abuse in health class! help me out!!!...

What does it mean when your head bleeds????
Okay during softball tryouts in the summer my head was bleeding and now it is bleeding again. What does that mean? I don't want to tell my parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Can you put ice 15 hours later on an area that is swelling?Will this lessen the swelling?BEST ANSWER 10 POINTS
BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!...

Everytime i use lipstick,or chapstick for more than a week at a time ,i get a coldsore.does anyone know why?

Is it a problem if we bite our nails and eat it?
will it cause any problem ingiving in ...

I have been biting my nails since I was 6 years old why the hell can't I stop and I am not 27?
I really want to have nice nails especially for the summer but I can't stop....

Those horrible calf cramps you get in middle of the night, from not enough h2o, or need for certain vitamins?

Additional Details
I eat bananas in the morning with my cereal, also eat lots of vegetables, I don't think thats it....

How do I get Krazy glue off of my hands? I accidently got some on my fingers...woops?

Should we worry about the Avian flew?

Antibiotics for throat?
hello, i have pain swallowing..is there an antibiotic that is good to heal just this problem? thanks.....

Does anyone know the best way to get a Splinter out?
I have a slinter stuck in my hand and I have a hard time getting it out!!! :(...

How do I get over my sugar addiction?
I'm thinking about trying to quit cold turkey. I swear my cravings for sugar (chocolate, sweets, etc.) are as strong as a junkie's for heroin! Any advice?...

your mom
When a cut thing itches does that mean its healing ?

Kevin
Rating
yes

Laura v
Rating
yes!
the skin is healing the cut so dont scratch it.

lady di
Rating
Thats what my mother always told me. I recently had surgery and when the incision site was healing it itched like crazy so I guess it is true.

GeEkSqUaD
yuhp..make sure u still care for though

jpgregory2001
Rating
Yes, and be sure to give it some air during the day if you are still having to "cover it" at night

van kedileri
Rating
yes

*DaNcInG RoCkS mY sOcKs*
Rating
yep

Linda G
Yes it does.

new surrender
Rating
Yeah, don't itch it though. Good way to get bacteria in it, or if it's scabbed, it'll remove the scab sooner than it should be.

GARY K
The itching sensation from cuts and/or burns are from the nerves regrowing. So, yes it is a sign of your body healing itself. I hope this helps

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, July 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy