Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

How do i get rid of stretch marks?
ive never been pregnant but i have a shitload of them all over my stomach and little above my belly button and im not even that fat. i know fatter people who dont have it as bad as i ...

Anti-Depressants such as Prozac... yay or nay?
What is your stance on anti-depressent medication, do you think it is good or bad for us?...

How to get bandage adhesive off skin?

What are some home remedies for nausea?

Is there any truth to the rumor that the swiffer wet jet formula can harm your pets or small children?

What happenes if a beatle bites me?
yeah i got bit this mornin when i woke up
i went to brush my teeth and then, i got an itch so i scrated and found out i got bit by a beatle.
Additional Details
right now it feels ...

What's the ambulance response time in your country / area?
Hi!

I live in Bucharest, Romania (very close to the city center) and since we had some problems in the family we had to call the ambulance a few times in the past but it usually arrives ...

I dont really know if the pharmasist caught it or not. I am pretty sure he did. I saw him making a call.?

Additional Details
I have an appointment at 2:00 with a treatment center. I live in a very small town. I called the police department to inquire if I have any outstanding warrants. S...

Does riding an exercise bike one mile use up the same number of calories as walking a mile?

What should i have in a first aid box?
iv a baby and a 3 year old, what do i need in a first aid box so that il alwys have what i need... just ...

Is it right?
Asked by me as insructor,what is the treatment for a bleeding head injury,First responders answer was,put a restrictor bandage round the patients neck,Scary or what.
Additional Details
H...

What kind of insect bite leaves two mark close together like fang marks? The initial bite is painless.?
The bites always occur at night, while I'm sleep.The itching starts the second thru the fifth day.The marks dry out but remain for a few weeks....

What regulates your body temperature?

Can you put hydrogen peroxide in your ear to clean it?

How many hours a week do you work and how many is too many?

Can you get lung cancer at 25?

Whats the best thing to do while taking a crap?
I REALLY NEED HELP ON THIS....PLSSSSS HELP ME???...

When am I suppose to use a Heat Pack or a Cold Pack for body pains/aches?

How many times should you do number 2?
Me and my ex-boyfriend had a conversation about how many times you should do number 2. I say everyday because I go at least twice a day but he says something is wrong with me. He goes 2-3 times a ...

Why do i get dizzy after the doctor takes a blood analysis from me?

strykepointe
Whats the difference between 91% and 70% rubbing alcohol?

nana4141
Rating
" 21% alcohol content. "

Jenblossom
91% has a higher content of pure rubbing alcohol... the 70% has less actual content..more water... so, the 91% is the best choice, better product.

Rhylan J
Rating
About 21%

Max D. Ace
Rating
cuz the more percent is the more alcohol is in it and the more it will sting and kill the germs

crystalrayne2006
probably that extra 21 %

bigestpimpin
Rating
91% is stronger

Rae
About 21% alcohol ! LOL

manfromcrete@verizon.net
Rating
the deferment is 19 % stronger than the 70%

Curth
Rating
The one with the higher percentage is more concentrated of course. The less the percentage, the more diluted with water it is.

sabempire
91% Isopropyl alcohol vapor is heavier than air and is highly flammable with a very wide combustible range. Poisoning can occur from ingestion, inhalation, or absorption. It numbs your mucus membranes. you cant die from it at all unless you drink *** loads of it; is commonly used as an external first aid antiseptic to remove dirt, decrease germs, prevent infection and temporarily relieve pain in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Alcohol should not be used on open wounds, but on intact skin surrounding the edges of a wound. Leave the job of open wound irrigation to hydrogen peroxide.
Symptoms of isopropyl alcohol poisoning include flushing, headache, dizziness, CNS depression, nausea, vomiting, anesthesia, and coma. Use in well-ventilated areas and use protective gloves while using. Other uses of rubbing alcohol include instrument sterilization, household cleaning, and as a rubbing liquid to relieve muscle and joint pain.

Isopropanol is a 3 carbon alcohol with the “OH” group that makes it an alcohol attached to the center carbon.
a mixture of ethanol (Ethyl Alcohol, C2H5OH=46.07) and water of fixed proportions.can cause blindness or death when consumed. Persons with pre-existing skin disorders or impaired liver, kidney, or pulmonary function may be more susceptible to the effects of this agent.

70% Isopropyl alcohol is of course less of a percentage for all the above listed but used for same purposes.

fullblastus
Rating
It is the distilled water in the 70% solution that cleans better. The alcohol disinfects by evaporating the water away.

Pahd
Rating
To disinfect properly the alcohol need to use a certain amount of Ions found in water. Numerous experiments have been performed using different concentrations of alcohol as a disinfectant and these experiments have show that the best concentration to use is 70%

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy