Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Random Question?
I got my ear pierced when i was younger and have'nt worn it in like five or six years...anyways...now i have like a ball if skin in my ear...it just feels like a little bead is in my ear lobe??? ...

Who is grater to a patient a doctor or god?
just wanna no who is more portent ....

My hampster is not moving!!! He is really warm and his eyes are twitching!!!Should I do CPR??? HELP!!!!?
I dont want himto die!! He is my BEST FRIEND!!...

Does anyone......?
does anyone else love a good c.rap in the morning?...

How do yoou get rid of a hangover?

How can i get rid of Indian ink tattoo i did myself 30 years ago cannot afford surgery need home remedy?

Do you know someone who is a hypochondriac?
Should Dr.'s advise such people of their hypochondria, or are they just happy to take their money??...

My brother burnt his fingers?
I don't know how, but my supposedly my brother burnt 3 of his fingers on his right hand after he touched a part on the lawn mower. this was about 3 hours ago..

we've put on ...

Should I go to the doctor for this sunburn?
Hi, I was recently outside for about 2-3 hours pretty much without sunblock STUPIDLY. And to make things worse I take an antibiotic called tetracycline that makes me more sensitive to sunlight. N...

I have three children 13/16 My own and 1-16 old stepson,all three boys..?
My 16 yr old stepson is very rude hateful and disrespectful to myself,his dad and my children.Example: I ask him to take the trash out..suddenly I'm a stupid b***h.I did not raise him so I can�...

Does cracking your knuckles really cause arthritis later on??
just ...

I was using baking soda as a lip exfoliant, and accidentially swallowed some, and now my throat is really dry?
now what? what should i do? i keep drinking water, but its not helping....

What do you do before you go to sleep?
I brush my teeth and talk on the ...

I,m on day 5 of stopping smoking it,s so hard any tips for the cravings?

What is a miracle cure for a cold?
It's been one day so far and I can't stand it....

Whenever I urinate, I feel like doing it again and again. How can I control it?
I end up in going to toilet 3-4 times consecutively. How can I prevent this....

Wut does gizzmo mean?

Help me please, tell me how to get rid of my huge laziness?

What helps sunburn hurt less??? OW!?
Who put the hole in the Ozone layer... Kerry or Bush?...

What causes your nose to bleed?
What causes a nose bleed for no apparent reason, Stress? Can stress cause nosebleeds?...

shrlyhns
What kind of insect bite leaves two mark close together like fang marks? The initial bite is painless.?
The bites always occur at night, while I'm sleep.The itching starts the second thru the fifth day.The marks dry out but remain for a few weeks.

Jessi
Rating
sounds like a spider bite

toomeymimi
those are spider bites. I would vacuum under your bed, in all the cracks and crevices, and change your bedding. Then, if you can, spray spider killing spray around the edges of your windows and walls.

polar_traveller
Rating
I was searching for bite mark info and came upon this page. I have 2 bites on my arm, each has 3 fang marks! also occured at night, what can it be from?

eldoradoman1953
vampires your a gonner now

Coconuts
Rating
spider

CJBig
Rating
Sounds just like a spider bite.

aout
Rating
spiders?

The only time I received bites like these are when we go camping. By boyfriend told me their spider bites.

LuLu
spider or ant, but in your case probably a spider

james g
Rating
You have probally without a doubt been bitten by a spider since the neuro toxins take a while to necrotise the flesh it could take a couple of days for the results to manifest superficially. Other than this I couldn't tell, I would need to know the appearance and size of the bite and geographical location for speciation of the spider

blueyes2001
Sounds like a spider...I still have a mark on my leg from a spider bite that I got last year.

freyas_kin28
Rating
Spider bites

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, April 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy