Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Why don't some people cover their mouth when they cough or sneeze???
Don't you realize it's disgusting and spreads germs?!...

Could there be a medical reason for being cold all the time. im not underweight?

How can I self-diagnose my back pain?
I hurt my lower back playing tennis (I'm 24, I think I thought I was 17 again) ... and I want to know if this intense stiffness in a centralized locale should be home-remedied or if I should ...

How to stop a severe nosebleed?
im like gushing and have gone through a box of cleanex what do i ...

If u get ur finger amputated how whats the best way 2 keep de amputated part fresh wile rushing 2 de hospital?
is it by keeping the cut finger in ice or pressuring it " sticking it, holding it" on the part where it got cut off from?...

How do i stop a deep cut from bleeding?
i need help ...

Why man cry?

Sunburn???
whats the best way to treat sunburn from a tanning bed?...

Should I put contact lens solution directly in my eyes?
My contacts get really dry at times, and it's really annoying having to take them off and putting them back on again. What should I do?...

By using haldi daily does it show any bad symptom?

How do i stop really bad bloody nose?

I have two little wooden splinters in my index finger and i refuse to let my mom use a needle any suggestions?
when ever my mom uses a needle i start crying and ...

Is cocaine ever used during sinus surgery? they found cocaine in my blood and i do not use it. ??
i had surgery on my spenoid sinus two days ago. i woke up this morning (4-22-06) and was told by my surgeon to go the the ER. i went and they found cocaine in my system. i *never* use cocaine. i don&#...

Should this guy I know go to the emergency room?
My friend stepped on a piece from a broken plate. It's not very big and he didn't think he needed stitches. It's been a couple of days and it was bleeding every time he put pressure on ...

I recently smoked pot about 5 times but it's been 6 weeks since I took a hit. Will I be ok for a urine test?
I've been doing a lot of sauna and steam rooms and taking a liver detoxifier. I'm skinny and in good shape. I was hoping my healthy lifestyle would also help me pass the test.

A...

What's good for a leprechaun bite?

How long does one have Mono for?

Can someone give advice my friend has food poison.. Anything she can take to feel litle better? ANSWERS ASAP?

HELP i got my foot stuck in a toilet how do i get it out?
well i was just walking into my bathroom and i fell and now i cant get it out i am on my laptop help!!!!!!!!!!!
Additional Details
i am still ...

If a Cobra bit it's tongue, would it die?

lowkey616
What is the difference in green rubbing alcohol and the regular rubbing alcohol?

bedu
the color

some_yank
Rating
The green one absorbs more light in the 680 nanometer wavelength region.

BONE
Rating
the color

Joshua B
Rating
Blindness and a stint to the hospital.

napqueen
The green one has a different scent, that's the only difference.

Apples to Apples
The green rubbing alcohol had menthol added to it so it smells better than regular rubbing alcohol.

crazydeb16
just the dye put into it and maybe the smell depending on what they may add to it... someone said menthol... menthol is not green.... it's a white powder.... the dye is what they add.... and if they add a scent to make it smell like menthol, it would say so on the bottle... but normally they don't.... it's just your mind that makes you think it smells different unless they add something

jason a
Rating
aloe

rowlfe
Rating
Rubbing alcohol is simply isopropyl alcohol and water, in varying percentages, from 50% alcohol to 99% alcohol. The green stuff has additional additives, like menthol, oil of wintergreen and coloring.

mrscrystalezell
Rating
the clear alcohol or rubbing alcohol is 50% isopropyl
(an antiseptic) use it 4 minor muscular aches and the common stuff like cuts and scrapes.the green is 70% isopropyl it doesn't help with sore mussels.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy