Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

I just cleaned out my ears with a q tip and it started bleeding?
Should I be concerned. It has stopped now....

How long does it take for blisters to appear on a burn?
I just burned my arm with hot water and I'm trying to figure out if it's 1st or 2nd degree. It's been about 2 hours and it's red and slightly swollen right now.
Additional D...

What can i put on a burn or burn blister?
i just did it while backing but i touched the pain for more than a few seconds and its really hurting?...

What else is there?
My doctor says I have to cut down on carbs (because of diabetes) and fat (because of complications). What else is there to eat besides lettuce? How can you make a meal out of vegetables? How can ...

Help! i burnt my thumb on a hot pan...what can i put on it for some relief?

How do you get a sunburn to stop hurting?
went swimming today and got sunburn and im ...

What is the best way to attract mosquitos when it's in the middle season of mosquitos?
I need to know them! Or I'll be bited by the mosquitos......

If you have nose hairs are we sappost to trim them or let them reach out and touch someone?

What is the number one cause of stroke?

This is my 2nd day to have a cold sore/fever blister...what is good remedy? Please help me!!!!!?

People know that smoking and drinking is bad... Why do people smoke and drink if they know its bad?

I got bitten on my foot & toe by an insect it itches like mad...i tried tiger balm & all the other?
itch remedies i could find but it still ITCHES .......help please b4 i amputate my foot is really is ssssssooooooo ...

How long do you have to be off birth control to have a baby when your ready?

What can i do when i have chills every five minutes?

Would you drink camels milk?
The milk from a camel is 15 times more nutritous than cows milk and lasts a lot longer, too. Would you drink it??...

Help, my earring is stuck!?
Well I just got my ear peireced and its already been 4 weeks since I got it peireced, so it's ready to be taken out... But when I try and take it out it wont budge... I even got my mum to pull ...

I just tore my toenail completely off! Help! What is the best first aid approach?

What is the best cure for chicken pox?

I am 28 yrs woman and weigh 230 pounds(105kgs). How much workout should I do/day to reduce my weight to 60kgs.
I am also allergic to eating raw vegetables and fruits. Alternately I can eat cooked vegetables and drink fruit juices (strange though). I am 5ft 4 inches tall. Please suggest me the best method to ...

Does anyone ever eat raw eggs?
What does it do for you?...

yashi
What is the cause of sudden nose bleeds? is it stress related?what first aid can be given?
my 19 yr old brother who s staying in a hostel quite far frm me called me up yesterday saying his nose bled suddenly in the evening, he is in Delhi.the climate is hot.he is shaken up a bit.he is feeling dizziness also.

chess fanatic
Rating
it simply the cause of a week long headache. I dont know how to explain it (im not a doctor) but in my own experience, it appears on me everytime i had a "on and off" headache but after all, it gone.

My first aid is i get water nearby and wash it for a few minutes until the blood disappear on my nose :)

If the blood pop out a little more, i wash my head with any cold water and after all, the feeling is alright!

That is a cause of a hot body temperature which is our body isn't suitable for it that is why we easily have nose bleeds. Dont worry, it's a normal thing.

AzN
could be that the vessles in his nose arn't getting enough moisture and are cracking due to drying out

take a q-tip dip it in vegtible or olive oil and apply to nose. feels wierd at first but keeps the vessles from drying out

ۭۭNastina®
If you pick your nose too much, you will get nose bleeds. Stop picking, the bleeding will stop.

bsnana
probably the heat and his sinuses. tell him to sit down and lean slightly forward so the blood drains out and not down his throat that will cause his stomach to feel sick and to slightly squeeze the soft part of his nose and also cold compresses on the bridge of his nose!!

demon_card99
Rating
I'm sorry, but I do not know the sudden cause of nose bleeds. One cause I do know is picking your nose too much. As for first aid, lie down on your back face-up with a hot, damp cloth over your head.

billybetters2
Rating
Sounds like the heat may be to blame. Heat, dry climate, high blood pressure, and numerous other things can cause sudden nose bleeds.

i'msolucky!
my son got them in hot dry heat...........

global_echo
Rating
cocaine

lina
Rating
hmm..u didnt say it was a lot or just a little.there r lots of causes but since u say it was hot then maybe its temperature irritation..this may cause bleeding and high temperature may lead to headache.

or perhaps he has inflammation of the nasal mucosa..other factors are :

hypertension (this may give the headache,but unlikely if he's young),

blood clotting problem,

nasal growth,

deficiency of vitamin C & K,

infections.

kmallard17
Rating
the heat can cause sudden nose bleeds

Daniel
Rating
I'm 14 years old, and I always get them because of the hot weather. He says, stay in cool indoors temperature, and do not do any activity outdoors. That should cut it down. I hope my information was helpful. :]

garylsmih1973
it could be anything but the first aid response is to lean the head forward so the blood does not go back down the nasal passage and throat.
you should just hold a towel or other cloth or tissue up to the nose to absorb the blood. just stay seated with the head forward until the bleeding stops.
you said he felt dizzy, tell him to eat any food high in iron content to help him quickly regain the blood he lost.
i get unexplained nose bleeds occasionally.
the guy who said cocaine, yes it can cause them. but i don't do illicit drugs, and there s nothing in my diet or daily life that would cause them naturally. except may be high blood pressure and migraine now and then.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy