Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

The cotton from Q-Tip is in my ear?
The cotton tip of the q-tip dettached from its stick, and now the cotton is in my ear. I can't feel it in my ear and there aren't any symptoms from the cotton in my ear, but I'm ...

What does the word "acute" mean when used in medical terms? Why do doctors use this.?

What is the best way to get rid of the pain from...?
driving all day, dancing in 4 inch heels 4 6 hrs straight, and walking a mile?...

I burnt my fingers! It really hurts! What can I do?!?
I burnt my thumb and index finger on the pads....now the spots where I burned them are raised and shiney, and really hurts. Any thing I can do to ease the pain?...

My brother committed suicide a few months ago and i'm having a hard time with it right now, and i can't sleep
Any suggestions on how to deal with this?...

I just burnt my arm with coffee...(red rash) what should I put on it?!!?
It hurts like hell! I spilled coffee on my arm and now I have a red rash is 3 inches in diameter along the inside of my arm. What is the best thing to put on it? Hot or cold, ointment??...

I had hand and wrist surgery, there is some swelling, what is the best compress hot or cold?

My friend,who is 19,suffers from insomnia.Every night he tries for hours to sleep,but fails.Any suggestions?
My friend has tried a few methods like reading himself to sleep, taking hot water baths at night, etc., but these methods don't seem to help. He also tried sleeping pills, but they were ...

How to get rid of common diarrhea?

How much money would you accept to voluntarily cut off your foot?

Hi i went to the beach yesterday and got sunburn wots best to stop it stinging?

Why do so many individuals assume all overweight people eat fast food and sit on couches all day?
I am 28 years old and a mother of four beautiful girls. I recently read a comment on yahoo Q&A pertaining to overweight individuals and their style of dressing. Not the issue now, but that is not ...

Why does laundry detergent give you gas. I injested some laundry detergent on accident yesterday?

My cat was vomitting and now she has diahrea to the point that she bleeding. What is going on?

Where can I find out when I'll die?
a website that has you fill out a form.Then it tells you what age you will die at....

What can u eat or drink to make a stmoch aka go a way?
alley23296@yahoo....

Any tips to ease a tension headache?
I woke up with a headache this morning and it's gradually got worse throughout the day. I've had a lot of water to drink, thinking it was due to dehydration, and I've taken a ...

Sunburn treatment?
Sorry, I left out her age. She is 14. Thank you to all that responded.
I made the mistake & let my sister take my daughter to the State fair & she brought her back with a sever sunburn &...

What can I do about Insect bites beyond anti itch creams and moist towel applications?
The mosquitos are getting me good, and driving me mad. Insect repellents dont even work from the get go and I have tried every anti itch cream out there. I know not to scratch, but dang it's ...

Can shop-bought superglue be used for medicinal purposes - e.g. suturing small wounds?
Ive had small wounds sutured with superglue when in A&E (ER to the US-folk) in the past though wasn't told if it was a special kind.

During cold weather I often get cracked skin ...

twhittington07
What if your dog bites you and it's not bleeding?
need help he has no rabis

WayniaK the Juggalo ManiaK
Rating
Bite him/her back! That is what I would do. After that, I would probably do leg drop on him/her or something like that! For future info., stop using peanut butter with your dog you sick f@$#.

Billionaire
disinfect the area and you should be fine. Don't panic!

Isis
If he did not puncture the skin and if he has had his shots you will be fine.

FeatherHead
Rating
Then don't worry...he hasn't broken the skin. No need to worry about germs.

oracle
Rating
If you are not bleeding then he did not break the skin-not really a bite. In order for a disease such as rabies to be transferred to you from your dog 1--He has to have it and am sure you would know it for he'd be very disorientated,thirsty but would not be able to drink -would spend time standing by water bowl, may have foam at the mouth, be aggressive-if he bit would break skin and not stop-for rabies affects the brain and causes drastic behaviour changes. 2. the dogs spittle or any of his fluids would have to enter through a bleeding wound and enter your bloodstream Dogs are NOT Carriers of Rabies-they do not have the virus but do not sick- if hey get bitten by a animal that has the virus they will be sick and d-if not oritected by rabies shots will die. It is also the law that your dog have rabies shots-can now get the 3-year rabies shot-have to ask for it for not offered. If your dog bites someone else-(Bite where the skin is broken and it bleeds) and this person goes to a doctor who by law has to report animal bites then you will be fined by not having him immunized and your dog will be taken away and either kept at the pound for 2-3weeks to see if he gets rabies-physical signs of it, or 2.will be killed and his brain examined for signs of rabies for if he does important the human bitten get shots right away may not be possible to wait 2-3 weeks. Get the Dog his rabies shots

Alice Chaos
I'd say don't worry about it. But figure out why the dog bit you. What was going on?

Mr. Boof
Rating
Let him keep biting you until it starts bleeding. And what's a Rabbi going to do?

penny
Do nothing. Just wash the area and forget about it

brighton1973
Rating
just make sure to wash it with soap and water.

misskenjr
If you're not bleeding and he doesn't have rabis, you should be ok.

Nick
u go nuthin to be worried about

rynay
I'm an animal cop so PAY ATTENTION: if there is NO BLOOD it is not considered a bite; the only way to contract rabies from a rabid animal is if their saliva is introduced into your bloodstream which didn't happen so don't stress. Get the dog his shot. The fact that he didn't draw blood indicates that he knows correct boundaries so keep socializing him and he'll probably turn out to be a terrific dog.
*Important note for all the idiots above me; a dog does not have to be showing any visible signs of illness to transmit rabies if he has it..there is a "dumb phase" the animal can go thru which is only manifested as sleeping too much or being lazy.

fonda b
If the skin is not brOKen then you really don't have much to worry about wash it off with warm water and soap and it will be ok.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, July 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy