Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

When starting a ET tube on a patient, which laryngoscopic blade is better; Miller or MacIntosh?
Paramedics only please....

What is a quick fix for sunburn?

How to get rid of boredom at the age of 30's who has no girlfriend/boyfriend?
no friends to talk to, family's are away, no pets, office-house house-office sked ...

Infected ingrown toenails.....:(?
ok i have three in grown toenails on my big toes, i already had one cut out a couple months ago(painful!) so now on thursday i have to go get them cut out in the morning before school so im not going,...

Can you quit a three pack a day smoking habit?

How do i know if my partner is still smocking after hes supposed too of given up?

Have you ever performed "The Heimlich maneuver " on someone?

My ear is stopped up, help!?
okay, it started out as sinuses or a cold when my ear first got stopped up and then it cleared up. well i tried to clean them out yesterday with q-tips and peroxide and it just made them worse. now ...

I am really thin .i eat well but in vain .what should i do to gain weight.i have no problems?

Can you possibly swallow your tongue?

How to stop nose bleeding?
on the last week my nose keeps on bleeding alot with no reason, does the heater have any effect cuz at night i like to keep my room so warm!!! and on the morning when i go to wach my face i start ...

White tea vs green tea?
which is better overall for aging and diet?...

How can I get a splinter out of my sons hand?
My son is a year old, so telling him to sit still and this is for the better does not work. Need safe, semi-painless way to get rid of splinter. Tried using tweasers couldn't reach it. Also, ...

When a cut thing itches does that mean its healing ?

I just got punched in the face my nose wont stop bleeding any suggestions
help im ...

Many drivers fear driving high speed during rainy seasons because fearing brake failure.What causes failure?
My question is trying to target the roads carnage we have when it rains cats and dogs.Many people fear driving at a high speed stating that in case of emergency the brakes usually fails during that ...

Should I call 911?
See I was using crazy glue and it exploded all of a sudden on my fingers.So now my whole right hand is glued together and my left middle and ring finger are glued together.The reason I can type is ...

What is the fastest way to heal a sunburn?

Additional Details
Like what can I use....

Can vodka really be used...?
as a wound or infection cleanser in place of alchohol or soap and water? I'm asking because my friends roomate mentioned it a while back but I haven't been able to find information on the ...

How can I get rid of the hiccups?

well,well,well
What happens when u don't go to the bathroom when u really want to??
what's the worst that could happen...and what damages r caused coz of this??

donniedarkside
Rating
santa claus cries and a fairy dies

jennifer
nothing now, but later in life you may have to wear depends because you will no longer have control over you bladder If you gotta go you better go or maybe you should take out some stock in depends and you'll be rich latter in life. Maybe I should take out some stock I alway's hold it we can be rich together.lol

SweetPea
I would think that if you constantly don't relieve yourself like you are suppose to, it would mess up your bladder over time.

Vonnie
You will stretch ur bladder then when u are old and crusty you will need to wear depends or PEE on ur self!

DOTDOTDOT
Rating
constipation or bladder infection. pick your poison

Sir Chyver
Rating
You prove your tough.

hermosa
Rating
you could possibly get bladder infections from doing this

The Foosaaaah
Rating
Soil your pants. People make fun of you.

original321
Rating
It could irritate things. I wouldn't recommend it. If you are talking about poo, then you could create an impacted bowl which, basically means constipation. In really severe cases you could damage part of your colon and have to have part of it removed. If you need to poo or pee, then that's what you should do.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy