Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

What do people need the most of?
people????...

Can someone tell me why it feels like I have a marble in my butt?

I burned my face and neck how do i make it go away?
so i was cooking bacon i accidently splashed some of the oil on my face. and it hurt like hell! then i ran it under warm water. it looks pretty bad i have blisters on my neck and face. they are ...

My husband cleaned his ear with a Q-tip and the tip didn't come out. What should I do for him?
He doesn't feel any pain and can hear perfectly, and there is no bothering sensation. I've looked inside with a light as far as I can see and I see nothing. What would be the worst to ...

For chafing under the breast area or elsewhere what is the best product to prevent and or use after having suc

Additional Details
what about using desitin, or a&d ...

How many degrees is fever?

Additional Details
im 28 years ...

HELP ME!!! Hiccups!!?
Please, help! I have hiccups!! It's being like 4 hours now!! it hurts like hell!...

Whats your favorite way to work out?

Mosquito Bites?
Help. I have so many mosquito bites all over me. Is there any way to get rid of them. Like reduce the swelling or anything in a short perios of time?...

How do you get relief from a bug bite??

How much tip? I got a good massage for $60 & gave $20 tip; she wanted more, suggested I use credit card; sup?
15% is normal tip for massage. Until I began seeing Asian (Korean, Chinese) massuses I did not recieve negative feedback. It seems they are not pleased with 15% & when I question what they want/...

What time do u wake up to go to work?

How could i break my cigarette addiction?
I'm 13...

Do you bite your toe nails?
Just ...

Is it necessary to get a tetanus shot if you step on a rusty nail that only punctured maybe a 1/16 of an inch?

Who is the oldest person to see this question?
I'm curious to find the oldest person on yahoo answers. Is anybody 100? If not, do you have any relative alive that are 100? Whats their secret? My grampa reached 100 before dying last year. ...

Why do we ice injuries / what's wrong with swelling?
Whenever you get a nasty bruise, twist or sprain a muscle, we get told to put ice on it, to reduce the swelling.

But if the body makes injuries swell up as part of the healing process, the ...

How many hours of sleep do you usally get each night??
don't really no what categoriy this should be ...

Should i quit smoking?

How do i stop a hangover?

sassyone_36
What does it mean when the palm of your right hand itches?

just me #1
yep, youre gonna get some money!

mikem33607
you're going to receive money

Brittany D
Rating
I've always been told it means $$ is comin your way!

AZ girl
some say u r going to get money so touch your wallet or purse good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $$$$$

natasha h
your gonna recive some money very soon$$$

golfengineer3
It means you hands are dry LOL
It suppose to mean that you will receive money

♥ ♥ loving_lovely_lover ♥ ♥
OOOOO, thats a hard one! HAve you tried that there is a bug bite on your hand!!! Just Guessing! LOL

Christi F
Rating
you're going to shake hands with a stranger. if your left hand itches you will recieve money

lilangel
money is on the way-you will recieve money from some
where

Cliff M
you should scratch it

brett_malinowski
Rating
it means ur itchy

lui
as the old saying goes, when you're left palm itches that means money 4u, but in your case its the right & not left palm is itching, that indicates you touch things that you maybe allergic of, sort of... hope this my help..maybe!

neina
Rating
There's a superstition that says your gonna receive money, but basicly it just means your hands itching.

Sheryl R
You probably need to wash it. Or...maybe u have some kind of rash. Calamine lotion works well for most rashes, but it would be challenging to keep on the palm of ur hand...unless...u wrap some gauze or cloth around it until it starts to heal.

loulou
Rating
We always said that if your right hand itches you are going to come into money. If it's the left hand, expect to lose money.

lkffakyh98lehcoijjgpitjtphuitykl
Rating
... there is a fungus amungus...!

amasmomma05
it means you should scratch it

TeriR
It just means the palm of your right hand itches. Nothing more. There's an old superstition that it means you're going to come into money, but that's just superstition.

lix
You need to scratch it

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy