Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

How to get rid of an infected ingrown toenail?
LIke any store bought antibotics or do i have to go to the doctore?...

Need help and info with stiches?
I had a small lump removed from under the skin on my leg today and got about 10 stiches. I don't really know how to take care of them. What I want to know is if i bend my leg (like walking or ...

When to see a Dr for tick bites ?

Who's the president of the philipines?

If you had a choice between losing sight or hearing?
what would you choose and why?...

How can I avoid mosquito bites?
How do I avoid mosquito bites and some other sorts of insect bites(besides using the spray and lotion stuff)?...

What do you think about a long distance relationship?
I'm in love with this guy for 6 years now, and his in another country. I'm 19 years old....

What do i do? i just stabbed a little hole in my pointer finger from grating cheese???
it's bleeding a lot hurry!
Additional Details
it was just with the very tip of the ...

Why is it that when i do something positive about my life some known people puts a dampner on it?
a few people whome i have known before have given me little encouragement....

Is it bad for your health to take basic caffiene pills everyday?

A knife sliced open the skin between my thumb & index finger,i see fatty tissue, will this heal w-out stitches
i was cutting a melon which was quite tough and the knife slipped and sliced open the skin between my thumb & index finger, i can see the fatty tissue, the cut is about an inch long.
im in T...

BLEeDING EYES!?
My eyes just started to bleed. I am scared and I don't know if this is normal. It is like I am crying blood! My eyes where feeling dry this morning! Help!!! My eyes burn!...

Insect bites?
I got bitten by 'schnarken', these German mosquitoes things this summer and they still haven't gone away. They dont itch as such but I've got all these nasty red spots over me. Is ...

Im 5'2, 24 yrs, old mother of 2, and wanna lose 20lbs whats the fastest way to do it?

Do u ever have wierd dreams and wonder why something that wierd was playing in your head?
las night i had a dream of King Kong on top of a roof..why?..have no clue what so ever..but i also was not afraid in my dream ...

Is a little blood in my spit a concern?
I have been spitting up and noticing a streak of blood in it.
Should I be of concern?...

Is lazer surgery for eyes a good thing?

Bug Bite with ring around it?
Ok if you could help me that would be awesome. My 2 yr old brother has a massive bug bite on his arm. This bug bite is about 2 inches in diameter and has a ring around it. It looks like a regular bug ...

Sunburn really hurts.?
Went to a waterpark last sunday and got burnt on my chest and shoulders. The past two nights I have woken up at 3 am and stayed up for a few hours then gone to bed. I have pretty much tried ...

What's the best treatment for a 3rd degree burn?

Heron Incognito
What does it mean if I dream while awake?
I have had some sleeping problems lately, and I have had the strangest thing happening, where I am still dreaming while I am totally awake. I am aware of my surroundings, and I am aware that I am "dreaming" and yet I'm awake. It is almost like hallucinating, but my eyes are usually shut.
Sometimes, I wake up in the middle of the night, and see something. Like once, I saw a firework thing coming at me, and I started to panic, not knowing what it was. Then it disappeared and I realized it was a "dream." But I was awake! So this happens just before I'm falling asleep, or as I'm awaking.

Is this a sign of a sleep disorder?

eddouble2002
To be honest I would take every precaution to find that out. I had sleep apnea but didn't know it until I went to a sleep clinic. It was totally easy. I found out why I was sleep walking and not feeling like I was getting any sleep. I got the surgery that I needed for my particular problm and now I am 100% better.

Rating
Hey Heron By The Sea! See, I knew we have stuff in common! You're experiencing lucid dreaming A.K.A. out of body experience.This shows that you have more spiritual energy than most people. Your consciousness and spirit is active and wanting to explore and partake in whatever it is that you personally do, while in that state. You just might be partially out of body or just begining to release.You might have frightening experiences until you better understand what's happening. There's no reason to be afraid though. It would benefit you greatly, to research OBEs, so you may use them to your advantage. Out of body, you can heal your brother, for example, travel to distant lands, make friends, the list of possibilities is endless. You can email me if you want tips and such or have more questions. I'm here for you, girl! It's strange and wonderful magic!By the way, the "firework" might have been an angel.By the way,I've read some of your previous questions and I have some answers that you'd find interesting. Do you believe in "soul contracts" as they're called?

ksuccubis
have you tried meditation like in your room with no one around explore your "day dreams" and find out what your mind is trying to let you see. You really need to explore these dreams. I use to have them all the time and when you take the time to explore them seperatly then they do not affect your day as bad. i have even had black outs from the dreams and not been able to remember what happened in real life. meditation is an important part of spiritual health. :)

smalltownhobbit
I'm not so sure about the sleep disorder...maybe the lack of sleep is affecting your psyche. I would go see my doctor if it were me...

Red-dog-luke
Rating
I've had a few similar experiences.

I was asleep and when I awoke I could hear my dream still going on. My eyes opened and started seeing before my brain fully realized I was awake. So, I could still hear what was going on.

This happened a few times when I was a teenager. Could you be changing or growing quickly...like hormones? That is what my doctor suggested. I haven't started menopause yet, but maybe it will happen again then.

SQL_DBA_Needs_Legal_Help_ASAP
Gosh, have you considered seeing a doctor about that?

grannywinkie
If not, it sure sounds like the beginning of one. I do have chronic fatigue. Those of us who have cf, will tell you that we do the same thing. There are many symptome of cf. Talk to your doctor. If you have symptoms of pain, burning, swelling, sharp stabbing pain, even skull and hair pain, tell your doctor every single symptom. The trick is finding a doctor who will believe in chronic pain, chronic fatigue, and fibromyalgia. Look in google for information on chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. If you need to talk go to my profile and leave your e-mail address in one of my questions as an answer.

Schneb
My wife has that some times, she wakes up and is in her dream for about a minute or two, then goes back to sleep and tells me, "never mind".

Heron, I answered your question regarding "the guard".

Richard
It could be a sleep disorder, but it could be something else.
If you do not get a sleep stud done, at least keep a notebook and record the events, times and places.

The Thinker
Rating
Well, you will start to dream as you fall asleep. Your brain will simply start to "shift gears" as it were. But if these things happened in the middle of the day, when you were NOT in bed... then it would be cause for concern.

To help sleep better.. you should do the following:

1. Drink more water.
2. Exercise 30 minutes a day.
3. Get "enough" sleep when you do sleep.
4. Don't drink caffiene after 6:00pm.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy