Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

What happens if leukemia is left untreaated?

Is it better to pee standing up or sitting down?

What is the best treatment for Hick-up without using medicine....?
its been now 2 days :(...

How powerful can a smile be?

I have frequent fevers and headaches and its never this way before. How can i improve my body immune power?
Please suggest me some nutritious ...

What is the life expectancy for dogs?

Is it safe to wash my eye to remove a drop of cooking oil which ropped onto it during coking with?
purified water sodium chloride which is meant for cleaning contact lenses?...

I think im depressed how can i find out before asking my doctor?
I have looked at "symptoms" and signs for this but I really want answers from people that have this or know of it. My dad has anxiety, can it be that? Im not too sure of ...

Inside of ear itches...beginning of ear infection?
For the past 3 days or so the inside of my ear has been itchy...and now every once and awhile I feel the slightest pain for a few seconds..that just started today.I had swimmers ear a couple years ...

Does taking a nap everyday affect your health?
I take a nap everyday arfter school for about an hour.. is this good or is it bad for me??...

What is a good treatment to relieve swollen, red, runny eyes?
Our 9-year old son has swollen, red, runny eyes since an hour or two ago. We don't know what caused it but he did go swimming in our apartment pool about 3 hours ago so, that's a likely ...

At what age did you start smoking?

Whats a good way for popping your ears when plugged?
I have tried ear drops to drain out the fluids (and i dont have ear infection) and i have cleaned my ears.
I have a cold i havent gotten over quite yet, even tho its getting MUCH better. My ears ...

Do you believe that size matters?
I'm the tallest in my class and they think it's great....

What household item can be used to ease the pain of a minor oven burn?

How can i give rid of sunburn?
how can i get rid of my suburn cause today i put sunblock every two hours with 50sph but i want to know if theres something to take my sunburn in one week, what do i need to apply on
Additional ...

What's the best way to get a tiny glass splinter out of my finger - I can't even see it, but can feel it.

What is the sickest thing you've ever heard of being inside of a person?
I'm watching this show on TLC... some guy had a 9 foot board stuck through ...

What are you to do if you get stung by a wasp?
I just got stung by a wasp and it burns really bad what am I to do because I dont know if you know I would appreciate it very much?...

Could i use expired ear medicine?
i have a mild yet bothersome ear pain. i have some medicine from a while ago that expired in january. the medicine is called VOSOL HC/ACETASOL HC. i have looked it up on the internet but cant find ...

hh
What do you do if you accidentaly swallowed some liquid laundry detergent?

locojoey
Rating
Eat a fabric softner it should go good with the detergent.

THE BOBBY
Rating
drink lots of water and throw it up see a doctor. and by the way change your drinking habits

nursegrl
Rating
I hope you're stocked up on T.P. Drink milk and call poison control.

Heinz M
Read the instructions on the box.

also...
Rating
and the label states:
"If swallowed, drink a glass of water."

The next line:
"...call a physician."

I would take that to mean the poison control
center at your local emergency room.

Sorry...but I am just too/too curious about
what will happen at your "other end."

I'd guess you're going to "have the runs."
Prepare yourself!

Timothy Y
You need to call poison control. I understand how this could accidental happen as my aunt drank pine sol.
Best Of Luck To You

squishycat
Check the label. Depending on what is actually in it, the best course of action will be different. It is probably *not* a good idea to induce vomiting, and *probably* a good idea to drink milk or water. It is DEFINITELY a good idea to call poison control or 911 (or the equivalent number where you live).

If it's bleach you swallowed, drink large amounts of water, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING, and call a doctor immediately.

papars
There's nothing to really worry about. Liquid laundry detergents are usually harmless unless you bought one that contains some sorts of bleach or strong stain removers etc.

Maybe you'll be surprised: Liquid detergents sold to wash fruits and vegetables are nothing than milder versions of laundry detergents.

The acids in your stomach will neutralize the detergent any way and had you been at any serious risk- symptoms would have been evident within 45 minutes to 1 hour- the time it takes for any significant quantities of toxin to build up and make you sick.

Check what ingredients are listed on the detergent container and usually it will be something harmless. But if you do find something that scares or worries you and if you develop signs of poisoning, rush to a hospital or call the nearest poison centre.

Radtech1996
Drink milk

Liza
the worst is dying. call poison control. whatever you do DON'T try throwing it up, it will make it worse. drink lots and lots of fluid like milk.

dances with unicorns
Rating
Drink a lot of milk, and call poison control at 1-800-222-1222

amazingly intelligent
There is no way you "accidently" swallowed laundry detergent. Contact a poision control center. Have the bottle handy. Depending on the formula you may need to get to a hospital for treatment. Call 911.
STOP taking dares after this.

Ash
CALL POISEN CONTROL NOW OMG!!!!!

glaser2343
drink some milk, the milk will help dilute the detergent without making you blow bubbles. it will also calm your stomach. try it if it does not help contact a dr or poison controll center. also check out the label on the container it may tell you what you need to do if the product is accidently ingested. good luck

rott_rottie
now you fart bubbles

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy