Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

How high of a fever in a 6 week old infant should trigger a trip to the doctor?

How do you get superglue off of your hands?

Does anyone know any ways to get rid of a persistent infection?
I apparently have an infection on the ring finger of my left hand, in a cut almost an inch long which I got from a nail. I have had it for about half a week. Despite dowsing it in peroxide and ...

Well most blondes are dumb look at jessica simpson! brunettes rule cause we are the best so there?

Does anyone else have trouble sleeping? If so what do you do about it?
What are some of the solutions that have worked for you?
In these solutions did you have to cut back on certain things? If so What?...

What happens if you don't remove a splinter?
I have something similar to a splinter in my finger except I don't think it's wood. I was unable to remove it and it is beneath the surface of my finger. If I leave it in, will my finger ...

My nine year old son loves chewing gum, but always swallows it. Is that bad for him?

Why does it have to be an apple?
One apple a day keeps the doctor away.

What's with the apple?
Why did they choose apple?...

Is it possible to have birthmarks in the eye?
I've been told that you can, is it true and does it cause any loss of vision? If it's not true, I'd like to know what the condition is called when you have spots on the surface of your ...

Is CA glue (super glue) safe to use on an open wound?
... as in, a substitute for stitches or the official medical glue......

How can i end my misery ? i can't take it anymore. Nothing about boys?

What is wrong with being 5'10" tall and 196lbs?
I am happy with my weith and i don't care what everyone else thinks. I just wonder why alot of people complain about my weight i could lose maybe 30lbs i walk when i can and i live in a small ...

These i got water in my ears how i will able to cure my ear is also painning too much?

What is worst, 2nd Hand Smoke or 2nd Hand Body Fluids??

Frds, do u smokes or not?pls clearify your reasoning for doing or not doing it?
wanna know a general point of ...

How????????????????????
how do u make urself puke when ur drunk and want to be sober again ill give a 10 to the answer that really ...

He wont stop smoking.....?
For over 3 years now my bf has been promising to give up smoking, but he ends up back on them time and time again. I can't stand it at all and have stuck in there in the hope he will give the ...

Are you an organ donor?

Does anyone have the answer?
I have all this crust and grime stuff on my feet. It smells terrible but it can be removed (with pain btw), but the one day i removed it, i felt broken hearted in way- like its hard to part with it. W...

I Cut Myself, And Forgot Sterilization. With 2 Different Knives. Any Way To Make Sure I Don't Get An Infection
(after the fact)
Additional Details
A nurse or doctor?? Uh..no.

I have gotten tetnus shots, I'm up to date.

It doesn't hurt, well not too much, I just don&...

charmaine
What can we do if food is stuck in your windpipe and cannot come out.?

versantly
go to the ER or call 911.

resolutewarrior2005
Rating
Call 911. Learn the Heimlich maneuver and use it. If a person looses consciousness while en route to the hospital what can you do for them?

A 911 dispatcher can also tell you how to do this maneuver if you do not know...

If they loose consciousness there and medics are there, they can do more to save a life...

Firmly smacking their back between the shoulder blades may dislodge it.

They could also block it further and the Heimlich maneuver will be required...it could get better or worse and CPR may be needed...

This is why you call 911...

gapsusie
Rating
eat some bread

Erica
either get someone to do the hiemlic maneuvor of push you stomach up against a chair, if that doesnt work best thing to do would probably go to the ER.

waddenzee
If you can talk, its best tio work the food out yourself. If you can't tal, then you need the Heimlich hug...and quick!

Wikkid Lil Girl
Rating
Ok first off food can not get stuck in your windpipe. It wont make it down there. When you eat something and it goes "down the wrong pipe" and you cough and almost feel like you are choking that is your epiglottis (a piece that covers and protects your windpipe) doing its job. Now you might have food stuck down your esopagus which is the pipe behind your windpipe that leads to your stomach. My advice for you is to drink lots of fluids and push it down but if its still stuck go see a doctor so they can remove it. Good luck!!!

Missy
just hope you are breathing. go to the ER or run up aguan a chair hit your diaphram

omnisource
Rating
Heimlich manuver

Chaosman
Die...most likely.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy